I won't forfeit.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: I won't forfeit.

Post by bob on Thu May 13, 2010 5:01 pm

i bet this topic will go more and more off topic Smile calling him flamy(bob)? arg shame on you for that
avatar
bob
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Age : 30
Location : Portugal
Clan : Vendetta

Back to top Go down

Re: I won't forfeit.

Post by Peacemaker on Thu May 13, 2010 8:33 pm

one day maybe admin will make a poll.

Just fun that people who i never see on babo wants to keep someone ban, they should rather do not care...
avatar
Peacemaker
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Age : 27
Location : France
Clan : )(

Back to top Go down

Re: I won't forfeit.

Post by Pirate on Fri May 14, 2010 3:42 am

What do admins still have to say in this, didn't wilk say he didnt want him on the servers anymore? wtf are you guys crying over admins.
avatar
Pirate
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Age : 27
Location : The Netherlands

Back to top Go down

Re: I won't forfeit.

Post by Cyber on Fri May 14, 2010 5:47 am

why doesn't this just get closed since everybody know he won't get a chance and most of all since this is going to grow as a topic full of flame posts like the other one
avatar
Cyber
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: I won't forfeit.

Post by dad0 on Mon May 17, 2010 12:03 pm


dad0
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot


Back to top Go down

Re: I won't forfeit.

Post by Pushkin on Tue May 18, 2010 5:25 am

i only opened this topic to see dad0's post.

Happy now!

Pushkin
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Clan : .NbZ.

Back to top Go down

Re: I won't forfeit.

Post by Peacemaker on Tue May 18, 2010 5:48 am

What do admins still have to say in this, didn't wilk say he didnt want him on the servers anymore? wtf are you guys crying over admins.

Bah... the frenchcoffee and frenchpub servers (that are renting by french community to wilk) allow flamy on so in my opinion if flamy ban of all server where pordesign is written it is mostly because of admins.

Even if OLD bedridden babo players don't like flamy it is not a reason to keep him ban until the dead of babo in my opinion. It is just a game let other people play Razz
avatar
Peacemaker
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Age : 27
Location : France
Clan : )(

Back to top Go down

Re: I won't forfeit.

Post by Nath on Tue May 18, 2010 6:03 am

Peacemaker wrote:
What do admins still have to say in this, didn't wilk say he didnt want him on the servers anymore? wtf are you guys crying over admins.

Bah... the frenchcoffee and frenchpub servers (that are renting by french community to wilk) allow flamy on so in my opinion if flamy ban of all server where pordesign is written it is mostly because of admins.

Even if OLD bedridden babo players don't like flamy it is not a reason to keep him ban until the dead of babo in my opinion. It is just a game let other people play Razz
Why let one player in the game that makes it not worth playing to many more? Seems simple really, it wouldnt be that bad if a "Muting system" could be implemented where you dont see what others type. And of course if Flamy can stop his family from smurfing as other clans clown
avatar
Nath
Sniper Froob
Sniper Froob

Age : 26
Location : Stoke, England
Clan : Insomnia

Back to top Go down

Re: I won't forfeit.

Post by Negative on Tue May 18, 2010 6:13 am

Peacemaker wrote:
What do admins still have to say in this, didn't wilk say he didnt want him on the servers anymore? wtf are you guys crying over admins.

Bah... the frenchcoffee and frenchpub servers (that are renting by french community to wilk) allow flamy on so in my opinion if flamy ban of all server where pordesign is written it is mostly because of admins.

Even if OLD bedridden babo players don't like flamy it is not a reason to keep him ban until the dead of babo in my opinion. It is just a game let other people play Razz

I really dont understand why u people want him back.
To start you weren't even playing when he was fucking up. If u want some examples of what he did there u have it : http://eurobabo.forumieren.eu/off-topic-f13/wheres-flamy-t530.htm or http://eurobabo.forumieren.eu/off-topic-f13/bearbear-funfun-t655-20.htm .
If u still think he's worth it well then i guess you arent worth the reply

Negative
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 26
Location : Portugal
Clan : \v/

Back to top Go down

Re: I won't forfeit.

Post by Cinc on Tue May 18, 2010 7:01 am

Negative wrote:
If u still think he's worth it well then i guess you arent worth the reply

Quickly say he's worth it to stop nega's useless posting!

Btw, whatever you say or do here doesnt change anything, because nobody even cares about the posts here.
avatar
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Age : 25
Location : Ston, Croatia
Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Re: I won't forfeit.

Post by Negative on Tue May 18, 2010 7:14 am

Cinc wrote:[Btw, whatever you say or do here doesnt change anything, because nobody even cares about the posts here.

It was directed to peacemaker

Negative
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 26
Location : Portugal
Clan : \v/

Back to top Go down

Re: I won't forfeit.

Post by Nath on Tue May 18, 2010 7:54 am

At the end of the day Flamy wont be unbanned, i'm not an admin but its just a common fact. Now lets move on and stop spamming this thread. Someone close pl0x Embarassed
avatar
Nath
Sniper Froob
Sniper Froob

Age : 26
Location : Stoke, England
Clan : Insomnia

Back to top Go down

Re: I won't forfeit.

Post by cmnndr on Tue May 18, 2010 7:57 am

Set him free!Let us us free!!!Liberte,fraternite,flamite!Set him free!

- The National Front For Flamy's Eliberation -
avatar
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.


Back to top Go down

Re: I won't forfeit.

Post by cmnndr on Tue May 18, 2010 8:02 am

I dont care about this issue but I bet that if he wouldn't have smurfed as those who are admin he wouldn't have been banned for life Wink
avatar
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.


Back to top Go down

Re: I won't forfeit.

Post by Nostrad on Tue May 18, 2010 9:52 am

Do we really need the opinion of ppl who stopped to play to babo... bounce If you haven't play since 1 year or more... or just 1 dm/cm everymonth I don't think you are able to say what is good or what is bad for the communitie. scratch
avatar
Nostrad
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo


Back to top Go down

Re: I won't forfeit.

Post by Nath on Tue May 18, 2010 10:24 am

Nostrad wrote:Do we really need the opinion of ppl who stopped to play to babo... bounce If you haven't play since 1 year or more... or just 1 dm/cm everymonth I don't think you are able to say what is good or what is bad for the communitie. scratch
And you think you have the right to say whether or not he should be unbanned when you dont know him and werent even in babo when he was around? Idiocy.
avatar
Nath
Sniper Froob
Sniper Froob

Age : 26
Location : Stoke, England
Clan : Insomnia

Back to top Go down

Re: I won't forfeit.

Post by Peacemaker on Tue May 18, 2010 10:53 am


And you think you have the right to say whether or not he should be unbanned when you dont know him and werent even in babo when he was around? Idiocy.

laule, we play with flamy in several occasions (btw you were more inactive that nowaday) he was smurfing as Newgen. Even if you do not like him you don not know if we know each other or not i talk to him and he doesn't seem to be that bad person Rolling Eyes

Negative, of course he did shit but i think that a ban of about 1 years is enough imo. After all if admins give him a chance, if he do shit again they can directly ban him again. Smile
avatar
Peacemaker
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Age : 27
Location : France
Clan : )(

Back to top Go down

Re: I won't forfeit.

Post by Baboow on Tue May 18, 2010 11:06 am

Blackhole wrote:1.Downloaded hack at earlier Version
asked for unban - I told I did nothing and don't know why I'm banned

2. Took more than 1 name > BUT I didn't know that it's not allowed having more clans
and names and I didn't took another name.

3. Name Insomnia players "freaks" from there they started slowly make my reputation bad

4. Insulting cyber - because he was provocating that I smurfed with other (no other player) names

5. After 6 months smurfing as NbZ and ask people to join NbZ instantly.

6. Trying to join Insomnia as smurf (two times I think)

7. Smurf as NbZ with other guys and play cm's

8. Join a&e as smurf.

9. Created MbZ

10. Smurf as memento and Anette > second ban (I'm not sure)

11. Convince admins to unban me and tell it wasn't me (It wasn't me most of the time anyway)

12. Smurf as memento and Anette > third ban

13. Going around this ban

14. Start creating an aimbot.

15. Convince Anette to unban me with lies.

16. Log in as admin on NbZ Server with User: admin pass: admin (I hope you learned
something from that) and manipulated the cm

17. insulting Neo because he doesn't "believe" me that I wasn't it

18. Going around the ban over and over again

19. Start playing as Stew (nobody got hurt by that)

20. Try to get unban by lieing to Bull.

21. Smurf as:
Anette, Neo, memento
Drak, Geronimo, Grendel
Tof, Nega, Air
hjjrt, Edgar, this famous italian wS Girl
Iron, Sweden, Cinc
K. Kain, Negative,
Cyber, cnik, Pana
mYth, Viper, fiby
Admiral Thrawn, Kerill, StiLe
Bob, uniform, Dysproz
and some random ppl.

22. Try to hide as Newgen and join |S.
23. maybe smurf as one of the named before.
24. spam the forum as bearbear.
25. going around the ban again.
26. smurfing as Rubis but doing nothing.

ehm, this besides of insulting cyber, once or twice anette and neo and some others.

I definetly forgot something, it's long ago. but I want to show you some things which were the reason I did SOME not all of the things.
Peacemaker wrote:After all if admins give him a chance, if he do shit again they can directly ban him again. Smile
Been there, done that.

Baboow
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 27
Location : Netherlands
Clan : wicked Skillz

Back to top Go down

Re: I won't forfeit.

Post by Nath on Tue May 18, 2010 11:07 am

Thats the point hes had like 5 chances Razz Ill stop posting here its wasting my time. But i still heavily doubt he will be unbanned cat
avatar
Nath
Sniper Froob
Sniper Froob

Age : 26
Location : Stoke, England
Clan : Insomnia

Back to top Go down

Re: I won't forfeit.

Post by Cinc on Tue May 18, 2010 11:14 am

I suggest that all replies in this thread should be deleted, and that followed by a simple admin answer to flamy. Continue your debates by owning each other on the babo fields.
avatar
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Age : 25
Location : Ston, Croatia
Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Re: I won't forfeit.

Post by Blackhole on Tue May 18, 2010 11:41 am

why do you discuss about what i did and if i've deserved it then

I speak about forgive , but not forget (as someone said so fine)

You can say: you don't forgive me

I want: do that, and risk a chance, because you've nothing to lose


feel free to present your opinion, but stop arguing with each other and discuss things which are already done.

and please don't quote my post and command it with a useless sentence

Blackhole
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Clan : Heartz

Back to top Go down

Re: I won't forfeit.

Post by Baboow on Tue May 18, 2010 12:00 pm

Right, because anything that doesnt fit you is useless Smile

Take a look at that quote dude, how do u still have the face to say that u deserve another chance?

How do u expect anyone who experienced that shit to believe you?

Baboow
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 27
Location : Netherlands
Clan : wicked Skillz

Back to top Go down

Re: I won't forfeit.

Post by Luna on Tue May 18, 2010 12:14 pm

Baboow wrote:Riiiiight. Just because a guy realize once every month that his life sucks and he needs babo

Hargh, Baboow, this sentence rocks Razz


More seriously, I'm still in favor of a "Last chance", after one year, we can consider that he has maybe change, and we can offer him a last chance. But he will be carefuly observed, and if he does even a little outlaw action, he will be banned on a DEFNITIVE way. But for now, let's give him a LAST ( LAST, really LAST ONE ) chance bounce bounce
avatar
Luna
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Age : 25
Location : France
Clan : Wtf is a clan ?

Back to top Go down

Re: I won't forfeit.

Post by Negative on Tue May 18, 2010 12:39 pm

Peacemaker wrote:laule, we play with flamy in several occasions (btw you were more inactive that nowaday) he was smurfing as Newgen.

Lol you're doing even worse. He was smurfing cause he was banned, and when he got spotted he did this :

Newgen wrote:you see i not him cheers cheers cheers

Luna wrote: But for now, let's give him a LAST ( LAST, really LAST ONE ) chance bounce bounce

Let's not

Negative
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 26
Location : Portugal
Clan : \v/

Back to top Go down

Re: I won't forfeit.

Post by Nostrad on Tue May 18, 2010 12:48 pm

Negative wrote:
Peacemaker wrote:laule, we play with flamy in several occasions (btw you were more inactive that nowaday) he was smurfing as Newgen.

Lol you're doing even worse. He was smurfing cause he was banned, and when he got spotted he did this :

Newgen wrote:you see i not him cheers cheers cheers

Luna wrote: But for now, let's give him a LAST ( LAST, really LAST ONE ) chance bounce bounce

Let's not

flamy aka blackhole wrote:22. Try to hide as Newgen and join |S.
affraid

Even if he said that he wasn't newgen, everyone knew it was him.
avatar
Nostrad
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo


Back to top Go down

Re: I won't forfeit.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum