Fifa World Cup 2010

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whos Going To Win The World Cup?

7% 7% 
[ 3 ]
12% 12% 
[ 5 ]
5% 5% 
[ 2 ]
5% 5% 
[ 2 ]
12% 12% 
[ 5 ]
10% 10% 
[ 4 ]
10% 10% 
[ 4 ]
5% 5% 
[ 2 ]
22% 22% 
[ 9 ]
12% 12% 
[ 5 ]
 
Total Votes : 41

Re: Fifa World Cup 2010

Post by raven on Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:38 pm

fear wrote:
Vincent wrote:let's see if the winner won't be a country which noone expected..

did you mean "if the winner will be a country which noone expected"?

Embarassed Razz
avatar
raven
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 28
Location : Portugal
Clan : \v/

Back to top Go down

Re: Fifa World Cup 2010

Post by fear on Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:48 am

scratch Hug. Now!
avatar
fear
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Age : 106
Location : Croatia, Split
Clan : Free Bird

Back to top Go down

Re: Fifa World Cup 2010

Post by cmnndr on Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:25 pm

This WC is fuckin bullshit
avatar
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.


Back to top Go down

Re: Fifa World Cup 2010

Post by Cinc on Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:05 pm

varlan wrote:This WC is fuckin bullshit

agreed
avatar
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Age : 25
Location : Ston, Croatia
Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Re: Fifa World Cup 2010

Post by Breaker on Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:25 am

The Final ; Germany - Netherland = 2 - 1 Smile
olÍ olÍ ol‚!
avatar
Breaker
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Location : Germany
Clan : wicked SkillZ

Back to top Go down

Re: Fifa World Cup 2010

Post by dad0 on Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:09 am

Nath wrote:Gyan = Fail Mad
Nath
Sniper Froob

Number of posts: 581
Age: 18
Location: Stoke - England
Clan: Insomnia

Oh teh irony.

dad0
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot


Back to top Go down

Re: Fifa World Cup 2010

Post by dizzy on Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:04 am

The biggest suprise this year in worldcup

France-Mexico 0-2
France-South Africa 1-2
Japan-Cameroun 1-0
Italia-New Zealand 1-1
Slovensk‚ Rep.-Italia 3-2
Espana-Helvetia 0-1
USA-Ghana 1-2
Nederland-Brasil 2-1
Argentina-Deutschland 0-4
avatar
dizzy
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo


Back to top Go down

Re: Fifa World Cup 2010

Post by cmnndr on Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:54 am

VictoryBoll wrote:
Nederland-Brasil 2-1

Lol, this isn't such a surprise...
avatar
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.


Back to top Go down

Re: Fifa World Cup 2010

Post by stelistu on Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:13 am

VictoryBoll wrote:The biggest suprise this year in worldcup

France-Mexico 0-2
France-South Africa 1-2


that`s the surprise , vive la france huh ? Very Happy Twisted Evil
avatar
stelistu
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Age : 25
Location : Romania
Clan : InFlamous

Back to top Go down

Re: Fifa World Cup 2010

Post by Nath on Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:25 am

dad0 wrote:
Nath wrote:Gyan = Fail Mad
Nath
Sniper Froob

Number of posts: 581
Age: 18
Location: Stoke - England
Clan: Insomnia

Oh teh irony.
dad0 global ban + spam forums = Fail. Ohhh tehhh irony.
avatar
Nath
Sniper Froob
Sniper Froob

Age : 26
Location : Stoke, England
Clan : Insomnia

Back to top Go down

Re: Fifa World Cup 2010

Post by Lotus on Sun Jul 04, 2010 9:06 am

France-Mexico 0-2
France-South Africa 1-2

Damn don't say that in public... No

And yes, Vive la france ! ! ! Twisted Evil
avatar
Lotus
Medium Babo
Medium Babo


Back to top Go down

Re: Fifa World Cup 2010

Post by stelistu on Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:31 am

keep having faith that u`ll win wc , we also do Very Happy
avatar
stelistu
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Age : 25
Location : Romania
Clan : InFlamous

Back to top Go down

Re: Fifa World Cup 2010

Post by Cinc on Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:15 pm

Nath wrote:
dad0 global ban + spam forums = Fail. Ohhh tehhh irony.

Anette told me he's unbanned ftw scratch
avatar
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Age : 25
Location : Ston, Croatia
Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Re: Fifa World Cup 2010

Post by dad0 on Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:45 pm

Nath wrote:
dad0 wrote:
Nath wrote:Gyan = Fail Mad
Nath
Sniper Froob

Number of posts: 581
Age: 18
Location: Stoke - England
Clan: Insomnia

Oh teh irony.
dad0 global ban + spam forums = Fail. Ohhh tehhh irony.

dad0
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot


Back to top Go down

Re: Fifa World Cup 2010

Post by raven on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:59 pm

Vincent wrote:I'm portuguese, but I voted for Spain...they've such a strong team, specially from the midfield to the front.

Cesc Fabregas, Iniesta, Xavi, Xabi Alonso, Fernando Torres and DAMN THE NEW BARCELONA'S ACQUISITION DAVID VILLAAA!! HELL damn, they're too strong..but Hey, we will see, sometimes surprises happen, afterall this is football!
(how many would guess greece would won the 2004 europe cup? riight!) Rolling Eyes

Irony... What a Face

Spain all the way, bring that cup home "neighbours" ! Rolling Eyes
avatar
raven
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 28
Location : Portugal
Clan : \v/

Back to top Go down

Re: Fifa World Cup 2010

Post by Baboow on Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:23 pm

wow you really picked an unexpected team *_*
Razz

Baboow
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 26
Location : Netherlands
Clan : wicked Skillz

Back to top Go down

Re: Fifa World Cup 2010

Post by raven on Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:10 pm

Baboow wrote:wow you really picked an unexpected team *_*
Razz

I wasn't expecting them to be the team eliminating us..and with germany, thought would be harder than it really was Rolling Eyes
avatar
raven
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 28
Location : Portugal
Clan : \v/

Back to top Go down

Re: Fifa World Cup 2010

Post by stelistu on Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:27 am

Vincent wrote:
Vincent wrote:I'm portuguese, but I voted for Spain...they've such a strong team, specially from the midfield to the front.

Cesc Fabregas, Iniesta, Xavi, Xabi Alonso, Fernando Torres and DAMN THE NEW BARCELONA'S ACQUISITION DAVID VILLAAA!! HELL damn, they're too strong..but Hey, we will see, sometimes surprises happen, afterall this is football!
(how many would guess greece would won the 2004 europe cup? riight!) Rolling Eyes

Irony... What a Face

Spain all the way, bring that cup home "neighbours" ! Rolling Eyes




u know they never won it before ? XD
avatar
stelistu
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Age : 25
Location : Romania
Clan : InFlamous

Back to top Go down

Re: Fifa World Cup 2010

Post by Lotus on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:09 am

Btw, both finalists don't have any stars!! I've always waited for a final like this!!

-> May the stronger win !
avatar
Lotus
Medium Babo
Medium Babo


Back to top Go down

Re: Fifa World Cup 2010

Post by Nath on Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:31 am

Spain owned Germany yesterday (Owned in the best and most fitting word) But they dont score often enough so who knows Holland may steal the world cup Twisted Evil
avatar
Nath
Sniper Froob
Sniper Froob

Age : 26
Location : Stoke, England
Clan : Insomnia

Back to top Go down

Re: Fifa World Cup 2010

Post by Adm on Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:33 am

Nath wrote:Spain owned Germany yesterday (Owned in the best and most fitting word) But they dont score often enough so who knows Holland may steal the world cup Twisted Evil

...
ENGLAND!!!!11
avatar
Adm
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Location : Hungary
Clan : Insomnia

Back to top Go down

Re: Fifa World Cup 2010

Post by raven on Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:57 am

stelistu wrote:
Vincent wrote:
Vincent wrote:I'm portuguese, but I voted for Spain...they've such a strong team, specially from the midfield to the front.

Cesc Fabregas, Iniesta, Xavi, Xabi Alonso, Fernando Torres and DAMN THE NEW BARCELONA'S ACQUISITION DAVID VILLAAA!! HELL damn, they're too strong..but Hey, we will see, sometimes surprises happen, afterall this is football!
(how many would guess greece would won the 2004 europe cup? riight!) Rolling Eyes

Irony... What a Face

Spain all the way, bring that cup home "neighbours" ! Rolling Eyes




u know they never won it before ? XD

ye, THERE ARE NO weak teams now as it seems Rolling Eyes
avatar
raven
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 28
Location : Portugal
Clan : \v/

Back to top Go down

Re: Fifa World Cup 2010

Post by dizzy on Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:30 am

nederland or spain ....

hmm
avatar
dizzy
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo


Back to top Go down

Re: Fifa World Cup 2010

Post by cmnndr on Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:31 am

Dudes. Anyone who knows a little occult shit is awear that the netherlands will win. No mistery here. Besides. They're fuckin strong.
avatar
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.


Back to top Go down

Re: Fifa World Cup 2010

Post by Mnk on Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:49 am

Germany lost because flamy wasn't playing.....or was he?

Anyway I will wait until Paul the Octopus has called the result before placing bets.

And yes, Go Go England. Suspect
avatar
Mnk
Hello! I am a Hipster.

Location : London
Clan : tCC

http://insomnia.forumup.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Fifa World Cup 2010

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum