rage posts from Admins on Pordesign Servers

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: rage posts from Admins on Pordesign Servers

Post by charon on Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:19 pm

gero this could work, we could make something like this:
each clan has a member that represents the clan and then chooses a "possible admin from another clan & states why is he/she chosen"
charon
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Clan : VendeTTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Google on Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:47 am

Gero, as far as I know the only one who can change the admins list isn't Wilk, or not?
So using the "votation system" that you are suggesting every 3 months we should write him "Please Wilk the new admins are.." and everytime that the community states about some decision we should ask him "Plese Wilk kick this admin because he banned my cat" (etc.). Democracity is ok but try to see this system concretely and not just in abstract, I bet that after 3 months Wilk will just say "Ok, dear babo community, fudge!" affraid
Indeed, Neo, we are not accusing Wilk of nothing but we want to understand clearly who is the one (or more than one) user/admin that make reference to Wilk and who "suggests" him what to do (also if he was the one who wanted a short list, there should be someone else who suggested him who pick, am I wrong?). I'm not saying that I want to know who is this dark force user because I want to spam his e-mail (ADMIRAB BACK ADMIRAL BACK) but just to understand with who we have to talk. For example the fact that Wilk putted Anette in charge of the real squad admin list is the best thing because :
- We can complain with Anette instead of him (ahah!!!)
- The real squad lists is perfect
- Everybody agrees (as far as I can see).
So why doesn't Wilk do the same with all his servers and leave the boring and onerous situation to him/her? cat

By the way, as I said, things now are running well, as far as noone was abused and we don't have an invasion of cheaters (at least not under the sunlight). A solution in-between should be :
- The hard core of the admin lists is how is it (cnik, Anette, Gloom, and you know who else)
- (+) The community [using a demoratic system (one man, one vote)] choose two supplementary admins who are overhaul every 3-4-5-6-7-8 (who knows?) months.
[Can exist someone except Wilk who has the technical power to create/kick an admin?]

And by the way (again) about the admin lists (@varlan) : who cares if they are inactive??? A inactive user can't physiological do anything wrong/bad! The point here isn't kick out inactive admins but have active ones.

Google
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Back to top Go down

Post by BuLL on Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:48 am

The only concern you should be having is about the servers. Not about the admins. Nowadays one can vote almost anything : time, kick, change this or that. Since this wasnt a democracy to begin with there is no way its going to be like that. If Wilk wanted that he would have made the appropriate decisions. He will always be in charge and that's that. He chose the first admins rest is up to them. If we continue like this he will probably put 2-3 admins like the rest of his servers.
And stop mentioning the list for RS because it has not been modified for inactiveness etc. yet.
So what is the problem here? Anything wrong with the servers ? If not then stop crying over spilled milk!
Some admins were kicked off the list for public. Accept it. Admins are there not to remove other admins. They are there to administrate the servers as the name implies. You as players should only have the concern for the servers you play on, not for the admins in charge of those servers, which I stated before is none of your business. You have no authority nor a reason for acting like this. As far as I see it, the servers are fine. For the admins who were put off the list, they can send a complaint to wilk about it because writing here has no effect on that decision. Wilk is satisfied with the list. He got what he wanted. Do you think he cares about what a bunch of freeloaders like us, think? You want your voice to be heard? Go buy some servers. How can you state what you think Wilk wants? Did you ask him? Again Wilk doesn't care. If servers are ok, then for him everything is fine.
This is a not a fight for human rights!

P.s. If you want to go on with this voting admins etc. it can only be applied on RS since the admin list for public has already been approved by wilk and since he is content with it, there no way he is going to change it. And on RS all the admins are still there untill Anette makes the right decisions.

Last edited by BuLL on Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:57 am; edited 2 times in total
BuLL
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : .NotoriousBaLLZ.

Back to top Go down

Post by Geronimo on Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:50 am

Google wrote:"Plese Wilk kick this admin because he banned my cat even tho she didnt do anything to deserve it, here is screenshot, log and few peoples word from different clans and motives that backs up that story."

fixed.

if admins are doing good job and by this system we would bring up the motivation to do so, then i expect 1-2 admin changes in a year, if even that. and of course wilk would have the final saying, they are his servers after all, and situation that an admin would be kicked only because he banned wrong person is just plain stupid argument because there are too many high pitched voices in babo community to let smth like that happen. sry but to persuade me that this idea cant work you have to put smth different then this extreme example.

Geronimo
Mr. Stubborn
Mr. Stubborn

Clan : Invisibles

Back to top Go down

Post by Neo on Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:59 am

Im pretty relaxed Gloom thx Smile But then again why did Wilk put 2-3 people in charge of the admin list, maybe because he dont have the time and knowledge of picking out the right admins? So it seems to be the right solution to let someone else do it. We cant all agree on the list thats obvious, and maybe it aint perfect to let one individual decide whos in and whos out, but imo its the best solution so far. I think Crapper made the list from a objective perspective. Imo the list is okay for now, despite I personally like some of you dont agree with it 100%. But is the most important thing not that theres an admin around when you need it, and no admin abuse?

Voting in admins every 3 month or so is a popularity contest, and like Gloom said its gonna affect the choices the admins make, to stay popular. Personally I made some choices regarding Flamy, Anya, predator and others that made me "unpopular" among some players. But it was necessary to keep a peaceful game.

Neo
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette on Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:11 am

there will never be a list that everyone agrees on. I for one don't fully agree with this list either, some ppl I want off and others I would like on. but come on lol. its been 2 days since admin list was changed, and everyone is already freakin out. at least give it a chance xD

and about rs list, honestly, I have no idea what to do with that, so for now its just gonna stay how it is. One thing is for sure, it will not be the exact same list as the pub one Razz
Anette
Site Admin

Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by GrenD on Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:18 am

This thread amuses me

GrenD
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : oo

http://www.youtube.com/user/babocast

Back to top Go down

Post by Adm on Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:25 am

GrenD wrote:This thread amuses me
Twisted Evil
Adm
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc on Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:08 am

Woot I almost missed this fierce discussion xD

Oh how many times have i been unable to find any admin to deal with most simple cases like spawn flaming, insulting etc. Yes I know admins are people with limited availability time (for I am one too), but shortening the list can't in any way be a good idea, since most previous complaints were centered about the lack of admins. The only soluiton is expanding the list with those who deserved to be on it (Admi, Dev and maybe some others(I'll be active again next week Razz)). If anyone doesn't like what i said imagine it as my thinking-out-loud moments, there'll always be some people to complain about every admin list but life isn't perfect so you can just ignore them, including me.
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr on Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:10 am

Google wrote:
And by the way (again) about the admin lists (@varlan) : who cares if they are inactive??? A inactive user can't physiological do anything wrong/bad! The point here isn't kick out inactive admins but have active ones.

They just fill slots for more competent ones. Isn't that bad?
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by memento on Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:48 am

I see pretty much everyone is 18+ years old. But reading the posts and ideas, I wouldn't guess the age is over 12 years.
memento
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Google on Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:11 am

Thanks for you usefull and mature contribute, memento!

@varlan : yes, but that's just a technicality
Google
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Back to top Go down

Post by Geronimo on Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:22 pm

Google wrote:Thanks for you usefull and mature contribute, memento!

^^

Geronimo
Mr. Stubborn
Mr. Stubborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Blubi on Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:32 am

2 days and so much to read...

It's obvious that Wilk doesn't know ppl from babo, most of the admins. He needed an advice. And he asked Crapper for make a short list of admins.I hope he believed it's gonna be objective in some part, but there's no such a thing as 'objective opinion'. Everyone has some likes and dislikes what Crapper showed perfectly. The person who was such a democracy defender became an hypocrite. I'm just coriuos why there was no topic or poll about new admins list, or at least the talk between the admins. He just wanted to decide about this. He proposed that (personal) list of admin's and Wilk trusted him in this way. Accepted it besides he doesn't even know all of those ppl. So stop saying it was just Wilk's decision, stop lying barefacedly.

Maybe Wilk knew Fosters from his better side that's why he decided to give him admin rights, but I think Crap should try to tell him how childish that person was acting and why he didn't deserve to get admin rights. I hope he just tried.

Zakh wrote:-Secondly : Stop with Fosters plz, he has nothing to do with it Baboow, he may have change his serv for few days, but it was just to try nothing more. He changed much since I know him imo, just let him grow, and you will see, he is nice, but as you don't like him, he has no reasons to try to be friendly with you, so change your mind and you will see who he really is.

Everyone becomes someone from a newcomer who ppl like or dislike. Why we should give him our trust after he proved he doesn't deserve for it. Should we give admin rights to kids to let them grow up? Is that the right way? There are many ppl who deserve for it much more than he.

@Bull
Why are you writting we cannot complain about this list, it's none of our business? Who the hell are you to write such things? "You have no authority nor a reason for acting like this". We're small community, we should have an influence to everything what's happening here. It is our damn business. We play, we care.
And the prove that Wilk still care about this game (in some way) is the fact his servers are still on. So still we can do anything with things which affects us.

And are Bullet, Fosters, Fireball and Unreal (no offence) really better admins than Admiral, Devil? Or Uliss? (he was doing the same good job as others. Even if you can't appreciate that he was much more strict for those ppl who were breaking the rules. Especially Varlan as I see, who is so damn surprised that Uliss was warning him for insulting other players)
I have much more doubts to 'new' admins than to the old ones. Should I be afraid of being kicked or banned by Bull or Fost on pubs coz they cannot stop their emotions out of this game? Should I be afraid of Fire who can watch every word I write on babo? They proved they can't change themselves coz even a simple apology still don't want to come out from their mouths (or pc's).

And the Democracy way is not good enough. But still better than such an 'objective' list. Public servers are our 'welcome door' to the newcomers. We should encourage them to stay longer on babo. We should give them our helpful hands, our time, show them that besides funny game there's friendly community in here. So all of us should decide about ppl who are going to represent our community.

Blubi
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by stelistu on Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:38 am

Blubi wrote:
And are Bullet, Fosters, Fireball and Unreal (no offence) really better admins than Admiral, Devil? Or Uliss? (he was doing the same good job as others. Even if you can't appreciate that he was much more strict for those ppl who were breaking the rules. Especially Varlan as I see, who is so damn surprised that Uliss was warning him for insulting other players)
I have much more doubts to 'new' admins than to the old ones. Should I be afraid of being kicked or banned by Bull or Fost on pubs coz they cannot stop their emotions out of this game? Should I be afraid of Fire who can watch every word I write on babo? They proved they can't change themselves coz even a simple apology still don't want to come out from their mouths (or pc's).

1. Nobody is perfect blubi so get used to it , admins do mistakes and will do them ...

2. I agree with var , flamy was more active than ulisses , why should he be kept admin then ? (no offense dude but that`s the truth)
stelistu
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : InFlamous

Back to top Go down

Post by Blubi on Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:50 am

1. Ofc they do. But not such mistakes. It doesn't mean good about the admin. At least it should be punished in some way. Still no apology, no punishment. Is that right behaviour for someone who is an admin?

2. Was Flamy an admin? Man...

Somebody wrote in this topic that maybe he's not everyday, every hour on babo, but he's available to do his job constantly. Like Neo was for example. For some half of the year I haven't seen NbZ too often. Is that mean he was doing nothing? That's the reason list should be long enough to include sb's semi-inactivity for some time. Anyway there was summer time lately...

Blubi
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by stelistu on Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:48 am

1. How do u think u can punish them ? it`s not like u tell`em "dude say sorry to the players and he`s apologizing"

2. Usually admins are chosen because they are active in-game (at least that`s what i know) and for some other things but hey , this an important factor also , u don`t give admin to anybody , admins are supposed to be "special" in some mater`s ...

btw i gave an ex about flamy Wink
stelistu
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : InFlamous

Back to top Go down

Post by charon on Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:04 am

+1 Blubi
charon
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Clan : VendeTTa

Back to top Go down

Post by Crapper on Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:18 am

You can whine, you can cry
Having the time of your life
Ooh see these wh0res, watch these scenes
Digging the drama queens

Babo night and the cries are low
Looking out for a flame to throw
Where's my favorite admin, who will ban for me
So I can suck his wee

I do believe it was ABBA that wrote this song...

Buahahahaha!!

This entire thread should be labeled R18. So much @$$licking and (0(|< sucking HAS to belong in a fag movie. Really, it does.
Now, I'm pretty sure someone is going to delete this post but what do I care, right?
I know, I know. Pretty childish reply from me but it's really just to get this going again. Was so much fun reading that I just had to get you all riled up again.
So, keep it up ppl, b!t(h, whine, scream, yell, cuss, moan and act like kids who had their pacifier taken away lol.
Oh the joy... can't... write... must.. phmf.. Aaaaahahahaha laugh!

Crapper
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr on Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:19 am

Blubi wrote:Especially Varlan as I see, who is so damn surprised that Uliss was warning him for insulting other players

You weren't there, you don't know what happened, stop taking things out of context. Smile
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by MissSunShine on Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:23 am

Like a Star @ heaven About Fosters, as Bull already said, he is buying servers from WIlk, so Wilk believes if he can handle his own servers he can as well be admin on pordesign. Why not? Maybe you think he is not mature enough to handle some situations, but imo admins now-days don't have a lot of work to do anyway. I also think we have too many admins as it is xD

Like a Star @ heaven "We're small community, we should have an influence to everything what's happening here. It is our damn business. We play, we care." Well, in the past 6 months there were no problems in babo community so i don't see how our gameplay and fun are effected by "admin business". I agree that maybe the next list should be discussed on admin section first before being sent. That's a nice suggestion Blubi. But till then, there is no reason for us to panic No

Like a Star @ heaven "They proved they can't change themselves coz even a simple apology still don't want to come out from their mouths (or pc's)."
Talking about personal Razz Why would somebody change themselves cos of a game Neutral

Btw, Unreal is trying to be as much as he can on babo and durring this week he came often to servers asking if everything is alright. I think that's really considerate of him and like this pub players can directly complain if needed, since they dont even know who the hell is admin on babo Very Happy GoGo Unreal !

Also before, many players complained how 50% of Ins are admins, and they are the most inactive clan around. Maybe that had some effect on decisions. I have no idea, but obviously nobody wants to write this fact xD Give chance to other ppl too.

And Blubi, nobody said that Ulis, Admi or Dev were bad admins, as well as nobody said that bull fosters and whoever else u mentioned, are better admins. Its just the fact that Wilk wanted shorter list, Joey and Fosters were there on his personal choice, global admins remained on the list, and because already 2 ins players re already here, some others got a chance to be admins. I think its very reasonable and simple. Bull already wrote all this but maybe u missed it Very Happy I am also sorry bout admiral, but seriously, if somebody posts wilks mail, i ll also write one if needed.

Positive thinking wont kill anybody cheers

Last edited by MissSunShine on Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:51 am; edited 1 time in total
MissSunShine
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Adm on Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:49 am

Crapper wrote:...

I'm sorry for your son, really.

"I would just like a reason why you (crapper) removed Devil and me? (even though you told me you will put me on the list, then you remove me with not even a warning or something, I just dont get that)"

can't you simply answer this? what's keeping you from doing so?
Adm
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Geronimo on Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:56 am

ye, you can be good admin, fair, active and everything but hey, there are already too much admins from your clan...

why give chance to other ppl if the former were doing good job? that is the argument most are here saying but only when it applies to them ofc :-) you ppl are a bit contradictory.

and crapper, your answer surprises me... i thought you were a bit more responsible than that.

Geronimo
Mr. Stubborn
Mr. Stubborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Crapper on Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:05 am

Admiral Thrawn wrote:
Crapper wrote:...

I'm sorry for your son, really.

"I would just like a reason why you (crapper) removed Devil and me? (even though you told me you will put me on the list, then you remove me with not even a warning or something, I just dont get that)"

can't you simply answer this? what's keeping you from doing so?

Feel sorry all you want. I'll be sure to pass it on lol
You were removed from the list because it was too lon. Partially the same reason i removed myself and gero...
Oooh let me see the look on your face. take a pic and post it hah

Yep, i know im messing with all of you, pissing you off or making you fell oooh so sorry on my behalf well, DON'T. I never asked for sympathy from any of you. You really think I give a sheit about this community? Wrong! I don't.
Reading what all you selfrighteous bastards (barring a few exceptions that is) have written im glad ive moved on. im prolly more glad for leavin than you are for not having me haha

Crapper
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Geronimo on Mon Sep 13, 2010 8:16 am

Crapper wrote:Partially the same reason i removed myself and gero...

woot? when was i on any list?

and btw, i dont know you so much but that what i knew you, you looked as much more civilized person... i hope i was not wrong and that this is just result of bad day or what ever...

Geronimo
Mr. Stubborn
Mr. Stubborn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top