access problems

View previous topic View next topic Go down

access problems

Post by PROT!!! on Tue Feb 15, 2011 1:23 pm

Hey guys,

I cant' understand why, but from yesterday I can't have access in any server... not in pordesigns, not in german server, nor in russian, etc. I know that up to last sunday I could play without problems...

Please could you suggest me what are the possible reasons?

PROT!!!
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Age : 36
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: access problems

Post by Anette on Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:09 am

Well, it's been a bit over-due but you are global banned.
For among other things smurfing as different people and in general too many complaints about your behaviour registered by most admins.
avatar
Anette
Site Admin

Location : Denmark
Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: access problems

Post by Gloom on Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:11 am

in short for being an ass..
avatar
Gloom
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 32
Location : Poland
Clan : Star Clan

Back to top Go down

Re: access problems

Post by PROT!!! on Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:01 pm

Mmmh it's a strange thing... last sunday I could play, and now I am banned... what is the reason? The final cause? What I did in last weeks? It seems absurd. I played so little time in last 2 months... Please let me some examples, otherwise I ask you for a removal of this ban.

PROT!!!
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Age : 36
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: access problems

Post by PROT!!! on Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:02 pm

Gloom wrote:in short for being an ass..

Please have respect. You are an admin after all.

PROT!!!
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Age : 36
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: access problems

Post by Baboow on Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:35 pm

in short, for being an ass, and i'm not an admin Very Happy

Baboow
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 27
Location : Netherlands
Clan : wicked Skillz

Back to top Go down

Re: access problems

Post by Cinc on Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:41 pm

Baboow wrote:in short, for being an ass, and i'm not an admin Very Happy

Ye but you're an ass too Very Happy
avatar
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Age : 25
Location : Ston, Croatia
Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Re: access problems

Post by PROT!!! on Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:46 pm

I am still waiting for ban removal. No one explained up to now the reason of my ban, so readmit me.

PROT!!!
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Age : 36
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: access problems

Post by Anette on Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:53 pm

Anette wrote:Well, it's been a bit over-due but you are global banned.
For among other things smurfing as different people and in general too many complaints about your behaviour registered by most admins.
Reason why it happened now, was you were online when I had opportunity to ban you.
avatar
Anette
Site Admin

Location : Denmark
Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: access problems

Post by winip on Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:26 pm

Yeah dude, if i see Anette playin i shut my pc down

winip
Babo Newcomer
Babo Newcomer


http://piniw.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: access problems

Post by Negative on Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:42 pm

winip wrote:Yeah dude, if i see Anette playin i shut my pc down

HAHAHA

Negative
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 26
Location : Portugal
Clan : \v/

Back to top Go down

Re: access problems

Post by Cinc on Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:58 pm

winip wrote:Yeah dude, if i see Anette playin i shut my pc down

avatar
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Age : 25
Location : Ston, Croatia
Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Re: access problems

Post by h8me on Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:28 pm

PROT!!! wrote:I am still waiting for ban removal. No one explained up to now the reason of my ban, so readmit me.

So, seeing as you've failed to understand what was written before in the post about the reason for your ban:

  • You flame the spawns and not only when flamed yourself (I know you'll deny this ofc)
  • You call other players "cheater, noob, - insert italian curse here -"
  • You go around bans by changing IP (That's your ISPs fault though but if you know you're banned you should stay away. )
  • When banned for returning before your ban is lifted you curse the admins and again... other players

I think people here can fill in more things you've done that merits a ban
avatar
h8me
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 106
Location : Right here
Clan : No thanks

http://www.mazzocco.dk

Back to top Go down

Re: access problems

Post by PROT!!! on Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:19 am

@Anette: I didn't receive the ban during the game... I've banned for ma day to another without reason or without notice.

@And I never change my IP, I can't! So stop lying.

Remove my ban

PROT!!!
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Age : 36
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: access problems

Post by cnik on Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:02 am

PROT!!! wrote:@Anette: I didn't receive the ban during the game... I've banned for ma day to another without reason or without notice.
Can't you read? Anette and h8me wrote why you got banned. You got notified about ban by not being able to join servers.

cnik
First CAT Winner; Babo-Wan Kenobi

Clan : old whiny grumpy balls

Back to top Go down

Re: access problems

Post by PROT!!! on Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:27 am

Ehi Cnik, calm down... I am waiting for the removal of ban: I repeat, there is no reason for my ban: I played no more than 10 minutes per day or less during last 2 months.

PROT!!!
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Age : 36
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: access problems

Post by h8me on Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:10 am

PROT!!! wrote:Ehi Cnik, calm down... I am waiting for the removal of ban: I repeat, there is no reason for my ban: I played no more than 10 minutes per day or less during last 2 months.

Flamespawning is a bannable cause. You flame spawns. You got banned.
Now you can ignore the rest of the stuff and take that as a reason for your ban.
Your ban will not be removed until it's considered over. I repeat: Your ban will not be removed.

@forum admins: Lock the post pls
avatar
h8me
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 106
Location : Right here
Clan : No thanks

http://www.mazzocco.dk

Back to top Go down

Re: access problems

Post by PROT!!! on Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:28 am

h8me wrote:
PROT!!! wrote:Ehi Cnik, calm down... I am waiting for the removal of ban: I repeat, there is no reason for my ban: I played no more than 10 minutes per day or less during last 2 months.

Flamespawning is a bannable cause. You flame spawns. You got banned.
Now you can ignore the rest of the stuff and take that as a reason for your ban.
Your ban will not be removed until it's considered over. I repeat: Your ban will not be removed.

@forum admins: Lock the post pls

Ahahah! Here is sergeant h8me... but who are you???Very Happy

PROT!!!
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Age : 36
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: access problems

Post by winip on Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:57 am

you can fight against Anette, h8me or any other mortal one, but you can't fight console. console is a god so stfu and go play basketball or something else.

winip
Babo Newcomer
Babo Newcomer


http://piniw.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: access problems

Post by PROT!!! on Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:02 am

winip wrote:you can fight against Anette, h8me or any other mortal one, but you can't fight console. console is a god so stfu and go play basketball or something else.

Ahahahaahah! Another soldier!!!!

PROT!!!
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Age : 36
Location : Italy

Back to top Go down

Re: access problems

Post by Devil on Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:11 am

Prot, this isn't helping your situation man. Calm down and let it be.
When your ban will be lifted, you'll be notified, until then give it a rest. Wink
avatar
Devil
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 28
Clan : V

Back to top Go down

Re: access problems

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum