Nadespwan

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nadespwan

Post by stelistu on Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:43 am

Cinc wrote:
Blubi wrote:Absurd. You, ppl made this a problem Stars vs The Rest, cause somebody, somewhere, after another lost cm got nervous and said 'Focking starts, they are only using nadespawns!!!!1111one'.

Actually, I started bitching mainly because of wS. You're not the first ones to piss me off with nadespawn :>



actually u started bitching when ur players left to join wS. that's where all ur hate towards wS came from.but please don't go offtopic Wink


EDIT : sry for double post
avatar
stelistu
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Age : 25
Location : Romania
Clan : InFlamous

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadespwan

Post by TheSodaaa!!! on Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:04 am

Nath wrote:
TheSodaaa!!! wrote:you want to solve the problem? or not?.
Sodaa, I like and respect you, but the "problem" wont be solved. Its already been shown by the various people regarding the nadespawns have no intention to stop doing it as its a "legitimate and fair" tactic. I know you personally dont do it and if you have I doubt you do it excessively or even on purpose. But from where im viewing it these posts are pointless and wont lead anywhere in solving it. Its funny how some people say "spawn nading has been a part of babo for years" I spoke to two-three americans last few days and they say there is 0 nade spawns in american babo cms and they think its an unfair tactic. Just thought id state it here. I love you

If we are to achieve a result and there is good will on the part of everyone to do, everything is possible.
Enough to want a meeting, or at least figure out how to get to a solution, the problem does not and only nadespawns, otherwise we should approach the subject with all the clans.
Here there is hatred towards the players, reasons? there may be several.

I'm here to try to understand them and solve them all together, I know I should not be a bargain my in this case, since I have no problems with anyone, but since all of are my friends of play, I try to speak my mind without taking share, although this may come to ruin a relationship with the players.

Intelligent people do not take it on personal.


However far you can not afford to say it's not good nadespawn, until there is a unanimous decision by the community to change or make the rules.
we had not yet tackled the subject, so if you want to put the rules ok, but do not use this excuse to attack others.(intended for all Smile )

want the votes to repeal the spawn kill?

addresses a speech as an adult, for now I have only seen retaliations, if it is not always what the intent.

the speech is not aimed at nath but in general Very Happy

one last thing CAZZO THIS IS A GAME. Twisted Evil

TheSodaaa!!!
Medium Babo
Medium Babo


Back to top Go down

Re: Nadespwan

Post by FireBall on Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:30 am

Ok so here it is. Neo is right. It's really not hard to settle whether or not to use spawn nades during the match, all you have to do is be clear and concise so there every side IS actually clear on the agreement. That's that.

Now for obvious reasons this post will attract negative responses, so I will make it as simple as I can. Everybody knows that Ulisses and I aren't exactly close friends Wink. But what you people are saying (those who attack *) is that it's okay to use spawn nades as long as you don't do it too often or as long as you don't do it too well or even as long as you're not the top clan. "What is he on about???" I mean Devil, you throw in an alliteration and mock thrawn and ulisses (because of course you came here to discuss the spawn nading issues). Raven you are against spawn nading, you talk about justice and hypocrisy. So what you guys are trying to say is that you're not in the same team with Bob/Negative? Is that it? Or it's okay for them to use spawn nades cause it's not so often or they're not as effective as ulisses? This is what really bothers me.
Don't try to tell me that you only came here to talk about how bad spawn nading is when your team mates are still doing it also. It really shouldn't be so easy to mock/talk about justice/hypocrisy knowing what lies in your own back yard.

Another outrageous matter (to me at least). Nath (and any other ex-ins who attacked uli&co) 2 years ago you would have walked through fire alongside Ulisses and now this is how you behave. W/e maybe you have your reasons but please don't tell us that it's about spawn nading. Ulisses has been using spawn nades since Insomnia and NOBODY can deny that. But it didn't seem to bother you back then. As Gloom said, spawn nading isn't the issue it's just the excuse that started all this, at least for some.

Many of us either used spawn nading or turned a blind eye when one of our team mates used this tactic (mostly the latter). Coming here under the pretext of discussing this problem and pointing fingers is just pathetic. If there is any real debate to be had on this matter then it is one without names. Simple as that.





_________________
avatar
FireBall
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 28
Location : Brasov, Romania

http://wsclan.heavenforum.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadespwan

Post by Cinc on Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:43 am

FireBall wrote:*long text, part about just minority of players in clan nading spawns*

Ok, let's divert from being labeled as a group and focus on individuals. I'm a hypocrite too then because yes, there are people in my clan who nade spawns, I'm not gonna lie. But if I get a team with 3 of us who don't do it, are you allowed to label those 3 down on the field as nadespawning hypocrites just because a person who is not even there does it sometimes? No.
avatar
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Age : 25
Location : Ston, Croatia
Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadespwan

Post by h8me on Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:05 am

Blubi wrote:Nadespawns were always in this game. To everyone who think in strange ways - I'm not saying it's good. And I'm not saying it's bad. It's part of babo.
+1
avatar
h8me
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 106
Location : Right here
Clan : No thanks

http://www.mazzocco.dk

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadespwan

Post by Malin on Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:09 am

stelistu wrote:
Nath wrote:
stelistu wrote:
1st it was 2nd map on rawr

2nd he wasn't there when we agreed and he apologized after

3rd we didn't benefit with anything from it , why are u inventing ? lol.
It was 3rd map on Slant, and they got a cap for 3-3 from it in the last minute... And he was there when I said it because I even said VALTAR. And after even Bullet said he knew Valtar knew, as after he goes "Was Nath playing last" etc. You werent even there so how can you possibly comment?


i tought u meant the other cm where czoko spawned by mistake Embarassed
excuse me then Wink

Why don't you people just get over it. I know it's the best topic for drama, you're bored at home bla bla bla.. But to be honest.. NO ONE CARE. Things happend, you can't change it. You're bitching about cms that happend coutle of weeks, that one guy naded other. Great, your memory is amazing

Like Neo posted, things can be solved before cm, if one clan want to play with nadespawns, and other don't want.. then just don't play vs them (I'm not talking about Like a Star @ heaven 'cause it's whole babo problem) or you're just so stupid and you want to be famous drama queen you can't even play cm without complaining about other clan? Suspect

*edit* stop adding useless pictures.
avatar
Malin
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Age : 26
Location : Internet
Clan : Vendetta

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadespwan

Post by Cinc on Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:15 am

h8me wrote:
Blubi wrote:Nadespawns were always in this game. To everyone who think in strange ways - I'm not saying it's good. And I'm not saying it's bad. It's part of babo.
+1

Linesmen and referees being wrong in football have been there always also. Doesn't mean it's a good thing. It can be taken care of by using video technology.

Now replace some words in that sentence:

Linesmen and referees being wrong in football Nadespawns have been there always also. Doesn't mean it's a good thing. It can be taken care of by using video technology by agreeing to play without it.
avatar
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Age : 25
Location : Ston, Croatia
Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadespwan

Post by Devil on Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:19 am

Please Fire, what's pathetic is you coming here and talking when I haven't seen you play in idk how long, and Bob hasn't been playing in even longer than that.

I didn't ever deny that Bob or Nega or even myself spawnaded before, but since that become a sensible issue some months ago, I talked with my team and asked them to stop doing it. And to my knowledge, unless the opposing team spawnaded us, we haven't done it (minus that incident with Rav, but it was already explained). Yes, because we don't stay fucking quiet if we get spawnaded.

Like someone said somewhere, everything is good in moderations. Although I don't agree with that, I can however say that I didn't have the same objections to spawnading before because it happened seldomly in a cm and I don't remember being spawnshooted even once while playing against the former Insomnia. The problem however comes when I get sistematically spawnaded 3 or 4 times in a row - that tends to piss me off.

And if you read carefully, you would notice that no one from my team posted a complaint against spawnading on the other thread (not me, not Rav or Nega) except for Zeck, who neither does it or had the chance to play with us when we used to do it.
But this is just me and I don't speak for all the members in my team, however I do stand by my team because all they did was reacted to the posts that * members wrote in the other thread. So idk what your problem is with that, or are you the almighty judge from babo and you came here to share your opinion about what everyone is doing wrong or right?

Funny thing is you talk about pointing fingers and saying names but boy, your posts has both those things. Gotta give a hi5 to Rav for what he said.

Furthermore, I teased both Admi and Uli cause of their signature, so unless you have something to do with me calling them flamers then do mind your own bussiness. Smile

You can ask * and they'll say that we did play cms without spawnading and no one ever said anything about that. They got all touchy cause I called them flamers in the last cm, but that's another bed night story.


avatar
Devil
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 28
Clan : V

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadespwan

Post by stelistu on Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:10 am

Devil wrote:Please Fire, what's pathetic is you coming here and talking when I haven't seen you play in idk how long, and Bob hasn't been playing in even longer than that.

I didn't ever deny that Bob or Nega or even myself spawnaded before, but since that become a sensible issue some months ago, I talked with my team and asked them to stop doing it. And to my knowledge, unless the opposing team spawnaded us, we haven't done it (minus that incident with Rav, but it was already explained). Yes, because we don't stay fucking quiet if we get spawnaded.





no offense but if someone killed ur friend in rl or made an accident that affected u , u just have to do the same with him? u know they say payback is the stupid's weapon Wink



@ malin , i talked with nath and apologized , wtf is ur problem?
avatar
stelistu
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Age : 25
Location : Romania
Clan : InFlamous

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadespwan

Post by Mnk on Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:17 am

Need to learn to fucking cooperate instead of feeding the dramahllama otherwise it will get fat and sit on everyone and then the game won't be fun for anyone.


There is a legitimate gameplay issue shrouded by useless squabbling. The only way to solve it is to agree on something. That means ignoring personal stuff and shit that happened in the past and playing a game with the intention of having fun rather than making a point. Otherwise just split the community into groups of people who can only agree with each other and good luck trying to find someone else to play against.


^ My £0.02 from someone who doesn't play anymore and doesn't see the point of arguing over pointless crap. I wouldn't waste time trying to argue something against people who aren't gonna budge especially since it's just a game and there are plenty of games out there. I'd just go do something else.
avatar
Mnk
Hello! I am a Hipster.

Location : London
Clan : tCC

http://insomnia.forumup.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadespwan

Post by Devil on Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:31 am

stelistu wrote:
no offense but if someone killed ur friend in rl or made an accident that affected u , u just have to do the same with him? u know they say payback is the stupid's weapon Wink

None taken, but aside from the fact that spawnading is not comparable to losing a friend in real life, I'd say that if someone killed a friend of mine and it was within my reach to do something about it, I wouldn't just sit in a corner. Naturally this has many moral implications and it's not worth debating over, but lets just say that when things get ugly and friends get hurt, an eye for an eye rules start applying.


Mnk is right, as was Neo when he started this thread. If the issue at hand is nadespawning it can be solved by agreeing on the terms before the match is played.


Last edited by Devil on Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Devil
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 28
Clan : V

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadespwan

Post by stelistu on Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:47 am

i agree Smile , like neo said , for ex just today we played vs * and ulisses didn't spawn once in 3 rounds , and i thank him for that because all i did was to ask before the cm. it's pretty simple. i hope the drama will stop. cheers Twisted Evil
avatar
stelistu
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Age : 25
Location : Romania
Clan : InFlamous

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadespwan

Post by Cinc on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:02 am

stelistu wrote:ulisses didn't spawn once in 3 rounds , and i thank him for that because all i did was to ask before the cm. it's pretty simple.

Ulisses wrote:Skilled nading is part of my gamestyle. I have been always doing that, and I will be doing that in the future.


Someone's not being consistent or I'm going senile.

Anyway, good to see that democracy works at least in babo What a Face
avatar
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Age : 25
Location : Ston, Croatia
Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadespwan

Post by Zeckett on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:04 am

Hallo! As I said this morning, Iím finally home, so letís post something constructive as asked.

1- This topic was supposed to be about nadespawn, not *. But, since youíre the center of Babo Universe, here you are, playing victims.

2- I would like to play cmís normally like I did 1 year ago, without having the trouble to set rules before playing.

3- Soda, I canít understand 75% of what you say, honestly, I canít.

4- Itís not by chance that some games have the ďno can do, or be done to, anything spawn timeĒ.

5- I donít like to play vs. spawnnaders. Itís not fear. On Babo, before a cm, Iím just afraid of not having fun and get annoyed.

6- Still trying to figure out what Blubi meant about Rav. I personally think he just hated himself.

7- fudge the Police.

8- Yes, I want to solve the problem. Problem: People getting hit on spawns/ Spawners. So that includes every fucking one who does it, did it, or is going to. HATE YOU ALL!

9- Crazy gaivots on the beach.

10- Yes, nadespawn might actually always been here, but I did not die 3 times in a row in the same spawn back then, and not so often.

11- There are few seconds that make the diference. Blubi, you never won on the last second?
12- I donít intend to make Admi or Uli to change their gameplay. I just might not play them at all.

13- Heaters gonna heat.

14- As Cinc said, I donít enjoy only the matches I win, Iím not a gaming/Babo addict prick.

15- Nadespawn/Shootspawn ruins fun.

16- Donít understand those who point fingers telling others not to point fingers. Y U NO MAKE SENSE? Y U CONTRADICT URSELF?

17- Thatís pretty much everything so far. Tell me if I forgot something.

Zeckett
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 26
Location : Porto
Clan : \v/ for Vendetta

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadespwan

Post by Gloom on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:05 am

This topic and the last topic showed that the issue is not only nadespawning it is actually something bigger. We are small community with all its pros and cons, nowadays mostly cons. It all come to some petty personall issues that with time grow into clan politics that only ruin the game. To point out only a few of them:

1. ws vs V drama (I know that having a common enemy unites clan but cmon u could get over it already...)
2. drama related to Rubell no matter in what clan he was
3. drama related to Ulisses no matter in what clan he was
4. nadespawn, spawn-snipeing drama
5. * same line up issue in cms vs Nbz drama
6. all polish Nbz players vs Admiral drama
7. and probably many more...

Those issues will only result in more players go inactive and then leave the community because they will have nothing to come back for, so we can either sit down and try to settle at least some of the issues even thou we won't fix all of them we can at least try to put personal feelings aside or we could just sit and watch what will happen occasionally trolling around.
Do You guys even remember when was the last time we played a decent schoolyard with people from different clans united for those few rounds?
avatar
Gloom
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 32
Location : Poland
Clan : Star Clan

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadespwan

Post by Cinc on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:09 am

Gloom wrote:Do You guys even remember when was the last time we played a decent schoolyard with people from different clans united for those few rounds?

Today at about 14:20?
avatar
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Age : 25
Location : Ston, Croatia
Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadespwan

Post by Adm on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:11 am

Ooook so Im not intending to write a long post, just gonna go with a few things that include us

Devil wrote:and I don't remember being spawnshooted even once while playing against the former Insomnia.

The spawnshooting thing. You are picking on 1 time when it happened, and I explained why I did it afterwards. Spawnnade and spawnshot, this is the same for me, so if I see the other team nading spawns (although I have not done it), why should I keep myself from doing it?


Dev wrote:
You can ask * and they'll say that we did play cms without spawnading and no one ever said anything about that. They got all touchy cause I called them flamers in the last cm, but that's another bed night story.



Yes we did play nadespawnless cms. Last time we didn't nade spawns. We didn't get touchy cause you called us "flamers" - it just seems as if you would always call us something bad, no matter what we do. Which would lead to "we no play u" again.

But ok. If people's problem with us is spawnnades, then why did I get turned down multiple times when I offered a nadespawnless cm?
Also, what has changed since Insomnia? Ulis and I did nade spawns then too. Until we got separated. Now we are together again, and people start raging about our nadespawns. I would say people changed. Not us.
avatar
Adm
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Location : Hungary
Clan : Insomnia

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadespwan

Post by Cinc on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:15 am

Admiral Thrawn wrote:Also, what has changed since Insomnia? Ulis and I did nade spawns then too. Until we got separated. Now we are together again, and people start raging about our nadespawns. I would say people changed. Not us.

Ins break up.
Admi goes to wS.
Admi wants to be winning badly, wS want to win but not that badly.
Admi devises a new tactic to focus more on nadespawn.
Admi tells wS about new tactic to focus more on nadespawn.
Admi leaves wS because they still don't want to win that badly.
Admi goes to stars.
Admi focuses more on nadespawn now.
Other stars like it so they focus more on nadespawn now.

Truly nothing has changed.....
avatar
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Age : 25
Location : Ston, Croatia
Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadespwan

Post by Devil on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:19 am

xD

Admi, first of all, the spawnshooting didn't only happen once nor am I only reffering to the time being you've been in * but also from ws times, since I don't remember you doing that when you were in Ins and you know I had respect for you guys no matter what anyone said.

Secondly, I don't remember always calling you something "bad". It just so happened that I got pissed in the last cm and I called you flamers. Nothing out of the ordinary if you ask me.

And finally, we didn't say we're not going to play vs you again up until that wonderful thread was created by Mind. That decision only came after the posts that were made there and the cool signatures that pissed and amused some of the members in my team. I already told you this on msn, thought you understood but I have no problems in repeating myself.
avatar
Devil
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 28
Clan : V

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadespwan

Post by Gloom on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:25 am

Cinc wrote:
Other stars like it so they focus more on nadespawn now.
Only Ulisses and Admiral were nadespawning in *, so please don't change the facts to support Your own thesis
avatar
Gloom
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 32
Location : Poland
Clan : Star Clan

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadespwan

Post by Cinc on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:29 am

Gloom wrote:
Cinc wrote:
Other stars like it so they focus more on nadespawn now.
Only Ulisses and Admiral were nadespawning in *, so please don't change the facts to support Your own thesis

You forgot Blubi. Well my apologies then, it seems not all stars are that obsessed with winning...
avatar
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Age : 25
Location : Ston, Croatia
Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadespwan

Post by Unreal on Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:50 am

ooo ffs neo actually came up with a solution to this agreeing before a cm to either not spawn nade or if its allowed, and like someone said in last topic or smth if you has problems about smth talk about it on msn, no doubt this topic will be locked too so put your handbags back in teh cupboard ladies and shut da fok up lol
avatar
Unreal
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Age : 29
Location : Scotland

http://celticfc.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadespwan

Post by Adm on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:08 am

Cinc wrote:
Admiral Thrawn wrote:Also, what has changed since Insomnia? Ulis and I did nade spawns then too. Until we got separated. Now we are together again, and people start raging about our nadespawns. I would say people changed. Not us.

Ins break up.
Admi goes to wS.
Admi wants to be winning badly, wS want to win but not that badly.
Admi devises a new tactic to focus more on nadespawn.
Admi tells wS about new tactic to focus more on nadespawn.
Admi leaves wS because they still don't want to win that badly.
Admi goes to stars.
Admi focuses more on nadespawn now.
Other stars like it so they focus more on nadespawn now.

Truly nothing has changed.....

I compared Ulis + me together back in Ins and now. How I changed is not related to this, I've been nading spawns since Ins, also Ulis. In *, only we (Ulis and myself) do/did nade spawns.
As I can recall, even before I went to wS they knew nadespawns and some did it. Difference I made is I was doing it as well, which means 1 more nadespawner.

Dev wrote:Admi, first of all, the spawnshooting didn't only happen once nor am I only reffering to the time being you've been in * but also from ws times, since I don't remember you doing that when you were in Ins and you know I had respect for you guys no matter what anyone said.

Probably right there. Can't remember when exactly was the first time I did it, though, it's not like I was doing it constantly (except 1 time, which was not a good idea).

Dev wrote:Secondly, I don't remember always calling you something "bad". It just so happened that I got pissed in the last cm and I called you flamers. Nothing out of the ordinary if you ask me

I do remember. Back when I was in wS, most matches between V and wS ended up in drama. And it was not wS starting it - always tried to remain as quiet as possible. (though this is very offtopic now)

Dev wrote:That decision only came after the posts that were made there and the cool signatures that pissed and amused some of the members in my team. I already told you this on msn, thought you understood but I have no problems in repeating myself.

The cool signatures.. you kinda agreed with it's content when you said them, why did you get so riled up about it now?
And no, there are no problems with my ability of understanding, you don't have to worry about that.
avatar
Adm
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Location : Hungary
Clan : Insomnia

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadespwan

Post by keta on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:23 am

Well, I just can't stay away from this drama. Maybe you all don't want view from the outside, but who the hell cares.

Admiral Thrawn wrote:I would say people changed. Not us.
My resume: like several dramas previous "SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE CHANGED!!!!111" dramas, this one was started by the same person. I can't give links, because those threads was removed from here for some reasons. But, let's us remember, who shouted the loudest about "shotgun is OP"? Who started debates about removing zooka remote detonation, then about lowering zooka damage? Who started this nadespawn drama by posting "zero tolerance to nadespawns" thread?

Let me introduce succeful troll, skillful manipulator, unsurpassed sophist ó Cinc.

Nothing personal, Cincy. Cheers.
avatar
keta
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Age : 34
Location : Krasnodar, Russia
Clan : *w.o.w*

http://baboviolent2.ru

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadespwan

Post by Cinc on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:33 am

ketamine wrote:Let me introduce succeful troll, skillful manipulator, unsurpassed sophist ó Cinc.

Nothing personal, Cincy. Cheers.





YES, I manipulated minds of all people who aren't nading spawns, I made them do that! Nobody in this world has free will, I am one and only God and I control all of you. Muahahahahahahaha. And now that all the curtains have fallen down, when we revealed the mastermind of this plot to let people have fun while playing competitively, we must crucify him so that we return to our treacherous roots and condemn all righteous people to oblivion!!!

gg ketamine
avatar
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Age : 25
Location : Ston, Croatia
Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadespwan

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum