Nadespwan

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Nadespwan

Post by keta on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:34 am

Cinc wrote:
Well, where's your post about "zero tolerance" then? It was first.

About your post, there's: Despicere, Caput canis, Negare, Ulises, Jubilare. Five sophist techniques in one post. Nice.
avatar
keta
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Age : 34
Location : Krasnodar, Russia
Clan : *w.o.w*

http://baboviolent2.ru

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadespwan

Post by Cinc on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:44 am

ketamine wrote:About your post, there's: Despicere, Caput canis, Negare, Ulises, Jubilare. Five sophist techniques in one post. Nice.

Yes, I'm actually one of the Dark Lords of sophism trained by Darth Vader from planet Krypton.
avatar
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Age : 25
Location : Ston, Croatia
Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadespwan

Post by keta on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:54 am

Cinc wrote:Yes, I'm actually one of the Dark Lords of sophism trained by Darth Vader from planet Krypton.
Again, nothing essential. Good job, keep going on.
avatar
keta
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Age : 34
Location : Krasnodar, Russia
Clan : *w.o.w*

http://baboviolent2.ru

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadespwan

Post by Cinc on Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:58 am

ketamine wrote:Again, nothing essential. Good job, keep going on.

Why continue with posts that have nothing to do with nadespawn only because you're trying to get people to hate me because you hate me? And then you're accusing me of deluding everyone? If you want that, you're free to create another topic like the "Cinc is OP" one, and keep this on topic because there are more important things in babo than my or your ego.

avatar
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Age : 25
Location : Ston, Croatia
Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadespwan

Post by keta on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:13 pm

Cinc wrote:Why continue with posts that have nothing to do with nadespawn only because you're trying to get people to hate me because you hate me? And then you're accusing me of deluding everyone? If you want that, you're free to create another topic like the "Cinc is OP" one, and keep this on topic because there are more important things in babo than my or your ego.
Please, do not flatter yourself. I don't hate you. I don't like you either. Honestly, I can say this about almost every person in babo. I've just posted some text that reveals my opinion, claiming pretty nasty things, particulary, I've told that you'd taken sizeable part in some discussions that leaded to the some ambiguous changes and called you sophist. I've told exactly that. You've answered with blablablas and posted screenshot from forum (not mentioning that your post about spawnnades was first, and now disappeared from forums), which I can consider only as changing focus from your doing to the stupidity of my post.

Do you have something to say about facts other than "keta idiot"?
avatar
keta
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Age : 34
Location : Krasnodar, Russia
Clan : *w.o.w*

http://baboviolent2.ru

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadespwan

Post by Geronimo on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:17 pm

on topic:

neo, rule number 1 is good. although it doesnt need to be called rule since its common sense of people having reasonable agreement (that what humans do). throw rule number 2 in garbage since it is in gray area. just dont do it if all agree on not doing it.

if you all remember, there were similar situations like this before (when community came to a conclusion about particular aspect of the game). first was when the issue of random spawns appeared (before the new client where you spawn on flag in first few secs). and guess what, community, meaning all clans, agreed to go to bases after first spawns and then play. wow. :-O second was when there were a lot of dc problems. when some1 lagged out and especially when other team scored (this still happens) before no one cared. and after some time, community agreed (not on forum but through time and experience) that its is actually fair to give flag back, or give score to other team. ofc, both of those situations didnt go without a lot of drama but thats how things go.

we are all passionate about this game and it shows from all of people participating in this conversation that they are good people with good spirit and will to fight for what they believe. but communities evolve and change, new things become "global" consciousness and so will this. everybody who defend nade spawning are free to do it but its inevitably that it will become a thing of past. who ever looks at this situation objectively from afar will see that there is no other way. most of people dont like it and its a fact because of which nade spawning with time will end or the ones using it will play very few cms. you can whine and bitch about it but that will happen.

off topic (kinda)

Gloom wrote:
Cinc wrote:
Other stars like it so they focus more on nadespawn now.
Only Ulisses and Admiral were nadespawning in *, so please don't change the facts to support Your own thesis

so let me get this straight, everybody in * defended the use of nade spawns but only uli and admy are doing it? ok i guess it could be right. but then i ask you this, why are not rest of you doing it then? (and dont give me that, "i suck in timing" since we all know you could learn it if you really wanted it)

and gloomy to refer to section of first part of this post, why do you respect when people lag out and stop the game and wait for the one who lagged out? this is also part of the game, and its their bad if they lag out just like its their bad if they dont nade spawn or dont look minimap to avoid them. you actually dont justify one over other because "its part of babo and part of game, and all that you can use to win is ok" since by that description killing rest of team while one lagged out is also justifiable by that description. you didnt say this but i am guessing you justify the nade spawning because it brings more things to think about in game and thus making this game more interesting. but you are wrong since it only makes it less fun since player who spawns doesnt have a choice of where to spawn. he can only loose time by not spawning but that is not like other situations in game where you can lose time since in all other situations you have your gun and dodge skill, your choices and experience to help you reduce the time you are losing because of enemy. when deciding if to spawn or not because of nade spawn there is no choice no skill since you have no idea how much nades defender has, if he throw them or not or anything else.

for final argument why they are not cool, look at them like this: you are developer and you are thinking what the possibility of nade spawns will bring into the game. so a player dies. and he now has to think about nade spawn and should he spawn or not (talking about situation where he will spawn in nade spawn area). so you punish him because of dying with 5 secs of respawn + each additional second of trying to avoid nade spawn. and all of this in situation where his team is in trouble because only in those kind of situations player will be forced to spawn in nade spawn areas. you also put pressure on not dying in the field and with this putting attackers and especially attacking ft's and shotties even more in bad situation because for them it is easy to die in close combat (enemy knives or flame or just gun) since they have to go forward for attack. so i am pretty sure you, as a developer, would not implement it like this since it really is not fair but if you still think its ok to have it ... well ok, its your opinion...

Geronimo
Mr. Stubborn
Mr. Stubborn

Age : 31
Location : Croatia, Zagreb
Clan : Invisibles

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadespwan

Post by Cinc on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:21 pm

ketamine wrote:Do you have something to say about facts other than "keta idiot"?

I must have psychic powers since I'm unknowingly manipulating all players off this game ^^

Facts are, I used to give a damn. None of the threads I made were made by me waking up one day and saying "hey, let's make drama on babo". You know how many talks I had with people on babo before creating the first nadespawn and zooka threads? You know how many times people who I talked to, including me, got to the point of frustration and thought it's time to do something? Well, feel free to browse through the last few threads to find out. I just happened to be the one with most guts to say it out loud.


P.S. Didn't see Gero's post because I was too busy with attacks against me. Awesome post proves all points that had to be proved.
avatar
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Age : 25
Location : Ston, Croatia
Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadespwan

Post by Anette on Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:47 pm

I honestly don't understand why we are still having this "debate".
I get you all got some personal hatred you wanna share with the rest of us, and it is kinda enjoyable to a certain degree but also quite sad considering how little community is and how much hatred there is.
However, since I have been back (1 week) and watched/played cms (mostly my own clan ofc) it have been like this.
1. ask a clan for a cm
2. if you get a yes, one of the clans say: "so no spawnnades right?"
3. Other clan says "ofc not"
4. cm starts and everything is fine

So is there really anything to be added to this "debate"? Is this honestly still a general problem in cms?
I haven't seen any clan not agree to a cm because they wanted to play with spawnnades, not v/nbz/ws/oo/*, sure sometimes ppl throw unfortunate nade, but there should be room for that, we all make mistakes, and it seems ppl apologize for it after. If someone does it intentionally, then like neo says you got several options on how to deal with it, which imo people will deal with depending on the situation. Like it was with the dc's gero mentioned (sorry, didnt read ur entire post, but did read this part xD) you figure out as time passes when to give back flag or a score or whatever is need for it to be fair play.

I am sure there is still more to be said, but if this continues with just personal jibber-jabber, I am gonna lock it.
Maybe one of you drama llamas, should make a drama thread in offtopic and just go nuts. Seems you have some steam you need to let out Very Happy

_________________
If there are no dumb questions, then what kind of questions do dumb people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions? - Scott Adams
avatar
Anette
Site Admin

Location : Denmark
Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadespwan

Post by Blubi on Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:14 pm

Read Gero's post and still don't know what's the problem with delayed spawns. Like Gloom said - flaming entrances should be forbidden as well then. It delays for longer period of time and as for me, attacker, it's much more annoying than respawning 1 sec later. And it makes the game less fun.
And yes, I think that if sb does not watch the minimap it's his problem, like in the situation when sb spawns on his back cos he havent controlled the spawns. Nading spawns is just a consequence of spawn control of whole team, then I treat it like a part of tactic -> teamplay skill.

Btw, I was nading spawns sometimes when I was defending. And I know I suck in timing, that's the fact. Ofc I could learn how to do this right like it's possible to learn how to avoid spawnnades.

@keta - Sink is only a troll. Who just shout coz it's everything he can do to gain attention. (And actually attacks everyone who has another opinion than he.)


Last edited by Blubi on Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

Blubi
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Age : 28
Location : Poland

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadespwan

Post by Geronimo on Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:16 pm

Anette wrote:(sorry, didnt read ur entire post, but did read this part xD)

thats ok, i stopped reading yours after this... :-P



(jk :*)

Geronimo
Mr. Stubborn
Mr. Stubborn

Age : 31
Location : Croatia, Zagreb
Clan : Invisibles

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadespwan

Post by Cinc on Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:31 pm

Blubi wrote:Read Gero's post and still don't know what's the problem with delayed spawns. Like Gloom said - flaming entrances should be forbidden as well then. It delays for longer period of time and as for me, attacker, it's much more annoying than respawning 1 sec later. And it makes the game less fun.

Read my answers to Gloom in the previous thread, and also:

Zeckett wrote:11- There are few seconds that make the diference. Blubi, you never won on the last second?
avatar
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Age : 25
Location : Ston, Croatia
Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadespwan

Post by Nath on Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:38 pm

Blubi wrote:Like Gloom said - flaming entrances should be forbidden as well then. It delays for longer period of time and as for me
The difference is when they flame an entrance you still have choices as to what to do, with spawn nade you click left mouse and die/have less than half hp left. Or even if you delay your spawn by 1-2 seconds thats two seconds youre not helping your team, take flag, defend or whatever. And also gives the nade spawning team time to move across map and could mean spawning in a different position which gives them another disadvantage... Neutral
avatar
Nath
Sniper Froob
Sniper Froob

Age : 26
Location : Stoke, England
Clan : Insomnia

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadespwan

Post by raven on Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:58 pm

wait wait wait, is it just me, or one of star members started this "war" and now they're playing victims? Razz

this has been funny so far peeps, but please let's make some sense. Smile

Blubi wrote:You guys have a problem just with Admi and Uli, cause they are beyond your reach. They are just great players and have spent huge number of hours to get mastery in this game. They were never concentrated on looking for some excuses for their disabilities, just slowly getting better and better. And you're trying now to persuade them how they should play? Better stop talking and move your asses to try to reach the same level. Easier is to talk sh*t about them, to insult them, right? It's good tactic for kids...

raven wrote:when people think they're the best and showing it off, that's when u've let "fame" (and pls this is a small community, how can u let fame get u) reach ur head and made ur brain stop.

ty, for making myself right.

Blubi wrote:And I love reading quotes, so as a summary smth about ppl: 'Until they understand they're wrong, they gonna keep believing they're right...' (raven, borned in 1989).

oh great, that just makes us two. I can keep them coming just for you, since you need some special attention.

Devil wrote:And if you read carefully, you would notice that no one from my team posted a complaint against spawnading on the other thread (not me, not Rav or Nega) except for Zeck, who neither does it or had the chance to play with us when we used to do it.
Funny thing is you talk about pointing fingers and saying names but boy, your posts has both those things. Gotta give a hi5 to Rav for what he said.

oh wait Blubi, the number just got raised to 3. If I keep going like this, I'm gonna have more fans than Cinc. <3

Zeckett wrote:6- Still trying to figure out what Blubi meant about Rav. I personally think he just hated himself.
avatar
raven
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 28
Location : Portugal
Clan : \v/

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadespwan

Post by stelistu on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:42 am

this is becoming a clan war more than a disscusion about nadespawns.Gloom , we all know about the famous "heats" between V or wS , or * and NbZ for ex , and tbh some ppl just don't wanna get along , and keep playing , some are looking for drama , some need attention like cinc (no hate man Razz) and this is how this community is split , truth is we can never agree how much we would try..when i was in wS and at every cm vs V we had drama it was mostly because of the hate of loosing not of nadespawning (and u can't say no to that dev) cause even if admi nadespawned and u would'v won u would have started showing off , etc..and usually i was one of those who had a big mouth , not denying , probably that's why v hates me too...and how simple it may be...hate will always be...u ask why 2-3-4 years ago ppl would just get along and play nicely ? ppl grew up and their EGO's too...
avatar
stelistu
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Age : 25
Location : Romania
Clan : InFlamous

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadespwan

Post by cnik on Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:17 am

Kewl, everything was said, even twice or more. Now maybe lock it pls.
Die in drama hell u topic!

cnik
First CAT Winner; Babo-Wan Kenobi

Clan : old whiny grumpy balls

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadespwan

Post by settorex on Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:36 am

3 lettres are enough

B H A

Suspect

get a life maybe?
avatar
settorex
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Location : Italy
Clan : clanless

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadespwan

Post by cmnndr on Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:55 am

cnik wrote:Die in drama hell u topic!

Haha!!!
avatar
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.


Back to top Go down

Re: Nadespwan

Post by Anette on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:44 pm

cnik wrote:Kewl, everything was said, even twice or more. Now maybe lock it pls.
Die in drama hell u topic!
yeah


_________________
If there are no dumb questions, then what kind of questions do dumb people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions? - Scott Adams
avatar
Anette
Site Admin

Location : Denmark
Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Nadespwan

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum