Camping

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Camping

Post by dad0 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:10 pm

First I would like to point out that his is NOT a discussion about whether camping should be allowed or not, nor a discussion about whos not playing who, and not a discussion about if its fair/not fair to play with.

Its just simple, setting some guidelines for babo players/clans who wants from my point of view to play some good fair games. This is to avoid some dramas after a match, and players like me, who in the heat of the battle think "if they do it f... it ill do the same" Smile

So here it goes (this part is open for discussion)

1. Before a cm, the 2 clans agree on playing without camping.

2. If person is camping, there are two options.
2.1 If the team which camped benefit from it (getting a score) the other team should get a score back.
2.2 If camping, does not have any affect on the games out come, play along or stop the game for 5 sec until the player(s) have gone spec and respwaned.

Please keep it on topic, and if you find this a stupid post just look the other way and let them who share the same points of view about camping post here.

dad0
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot


Back to top Go down

Re: Camping

Post by dad0 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:13 pm

also no knives, shields because you're too much of retarded to adjust your gameplay

dad0
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot


Back to top Go down

Re: Camping

Post by Zeckett on Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:15 pm

EPIC HATE MUST BE EPIC. GG

Zeckett
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 26
Location : Porto
Clan : \v/ for Vendetta

Back to top Go down

Re: Camping

Post by Neo on Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:21 pm

dad0 wrote:First I would like to point out that his is NOT a discussion about whether camping should be allowed or not, nor a discussion about whos not playing who, and not a discussion about if its fair/not fair to play with.

Its just simple, setting some guidelines for babo players/clans who wants from my point of view to play some good fair games. This is to avoid some dramas after a match, and players like me, who in the heat of the battle think "if they do it f... it ill do the same" Smile

So here it goes (this part is open for discussion)

1. Before a cm, the 2 clans agree on playing without camping.

2. If person is camping, there are two options.
2.1 If the team which camped benefit from it (getting a score) the other team should get a score back.
2.2 If camping, does not have any affect on the games out come, play along or stop the game for 5 sec until the player(s) have gone spec and respwaned.

Please keep it on topic, and if you find this a stupid post just look the other way and let them who share the same points of view about camping post here.

LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ6zr6kCPj8

Neo
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot


Back to top Go down

Re: Camping

Post by dad0 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:25 pm

Neo wrote:
dad0 wrote:First I would like to point out that his is NOT a discussion about whether camping should be allowed or not, nor a discussion about whos not playing who, and not a discussion about if its fair/not fair to play with.

Its just simple, setting some guidelines for babo players/clans who wants from my point of view to play some good fair games. This is to avoid some dramas after a match, and players like me, who in the heat of the battle think "if they do it f... it ill do the same" Smile

So here it goes (this part is open for discussion)

1. Before a cm, the 2 clans agree on playing without camping.

2. If person is camping, there are two options.
2.1 If the team which camped benefit from it (getting a score) the other team should get a score back.
2.2 If camping, does not have any affect on the games out come, play along or stop the game for 5 sec until the player(s) have gone spec and respwaned.

Please keep it on topic, and if you find this a stupid post just look the other way and let them who share the same points of view about camping post here.

LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ6zr6kCPj8
Saxobeat http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAhHNCfA7NI&feature=relmfu

dad0
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot


Back to top Go down

Re: Camping

Post by Cinc on Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:39 pm

Campers



But how can you camp in babo scratch scratch
avatar
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Age : 25
Location : Ston, Croatia
Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Re: Camping

Post by dad0 on Tue Jun 21, 2011 2:54 pm

Cinc wrote:Campers



But how can you camp in babo scratch scratch
scratch

dad0
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot


Back to top Go down

Re: Camping

Post by stelistu on Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:48 am

dad0 wrote:
Neo wrote:
dad0 wrote:First I would like to point out that his is NOT a discussion about whether camping should be allowed or not, nor a discussion about whos not playing who, and not a discussion about if its fair/not fair to play with.

Its just simple, setting some guidelines for babo players/clans who wants from my point of view to play some good fair games. This is to avoid some dramas after a match, and players like me, who in the heat of the battle think "if they do it f... it ill do the same" Smile

So here it goes (this part is open for discussion)

1. Before a cm, the 2 clans agree on playing without camping.

2. If person is camping, there are two options.
2.1 If the team which camped benefit from it (getting a score) the other team should get a score back.
2.2 If camping, does not have any affect on the games out come, play along or stop the game for 5 sec until the player(s) have gone spec and respwaned.

Please keep it on topic, and if you find this a stupid post just look the other way and let them who share the same points of view about camping post here.

LMFAO - Party Rock Anthem
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ6zr6kCPj8
Saxobeat http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAhHNCfA7NI&feature=relmfu


she's a hot romanian Cool Twisted Evil
avatar
stelistu
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Age : 25
Location : Romania
Clan : InFlamous

Back to top Go down

Re: Camping

Post by Neo on Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:31 am


Neo
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot


Back to top Go down

Re: Camping

Post by Anette on Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:40 am

mmm gullash

_________________
If there are no dumb questions, then what kind of questions do dumb people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions? - Scott Adams
avatar
Anette
Site Admin

Location : Denmark
Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Camping

Post by stelistu on Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:06 am

no that's Admi , fu Razz
avatar
stelistu
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Age : 25
Location : Romania
Clan : InFlamous

Back to top Go down

Re: Camping

Post by Adm on Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:09 am

being hungarian is a unique feeling.. but hungry again bounce
avatar
Adm
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Location : Hungary
Clan : Insomnia

Back to top Go down

Re: Camping

Post by settorex on Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:27 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXOcxp4Nd14

O F F T O P I C O F A N O N - T O P I C ! ! ! !

S T R I K E ! ! ! ! ! ! !
avatar
settorex
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Location : Italy
Clan : clanless

Back to top Go down

Re: Camping

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum