Muted

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Muted

Post by Fosters on Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:42 am

I'm here to know do i have a chance of learning my muting's end time after being blocked on msn. Besides after calling a person "idiot" for once dunno who i called like that, fireball told me to watch my language and i left the server (wasn't muted yet). Then you fire started to write me texts on msn, we had spoken but somehow i pissed you off (not really tried to) or u were already angry with smth or else.. But after i rejoined in the server why did u mute me and after i came back to speak to you on msn i asked to you when will be the end of my muting, u said until i grow up and it will take a lot of time, then you blocked me without giving me a bit of chance to defend myself.. So that i am obligated to be in here. May you please give me the ending date of my muting? Probably its been a bad day.
Regards, and with all due respect i am sorry for tryin to solve this mistake in here.

Fosters
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Re: Muted

Post by FireBall on Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:37 am

You have some nerve.
Yes yes you've had a bad day so let's treat people like shit cause you have a legitimate excuse lol. Also let's curse people because admins have to warn first before taking action, yay! This means I can curse anyone I like at least once and get away with it. Well no, not quite.
Fosters wrote:you blocked me without giving me a bit of chance to defend myself..
You crack me up fos xD. I'm not even getting into this as it is senseless.

I am a Babo in real life!

http://wsclan.heavenforum.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Fosters on Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:55 pm

Can't you be a little bit more polite.. what ever dont get into this but do not insult ppl like you did to me on msn as well. Btw i meant that bad day case for you not for me.
Cheers!

Fosters
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Nath on Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:47 pm

I think regarding this there needs to be rules or guidelines to say what is classed as "offensive". To me being called an idiot is the smallest "insult" possible. Kids on the schoolyard call eachother idiot and it means nothing (I mean 5-10) And I believe admins have different thresholds towards "name calling" and "bickering". Not a personal attack on Fire, but I've seen him ban/mute a few people for saying "Idiot". And in my opinion no other admit would ban/mute from calling someone an idiot. People say "F*ck off" & "F*ck you" all the time on squads and to me that is more offensive surely? Just my 2 cents.
Nath
Sniper Froob
Sniper Froob

Clan : Insomnia

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBall on Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:24 pm

Fosters wrote:Can't you be a little bit more polite.. what ever dont get into this but do not insult ppl like you did to me on msn as well. Btw i meant that bad day case for you not for me.
Cheers!

Seems you're confusing roles. So basically your story is this: Your cursed someone, I warned you, you left the server, returned, I muted you without reason, then I approached you on msn, insulted you and blocked you. Sounds legit.

Nath wrote:I think regarding this there needs to be rules or guidelines to say what is classed as "offensive". To me being called an idiot is the smallest "insult" possible. Kids on the schoolyard call eachother idiot and it means nothing (I mean 5-10) And I believe admins have different thresholds towards "name calling" and "bickering". Not a personal attack on Fire, but I've seen him ban/mute a few people for saying "Idiot". And in my opinion no other admit would ban/mute from calling someone an idiot. People say "F*ck off" & "F*ck you" all the time on squads and to me that is more offensive surely? Just my 2 cents.

I agree to what you say in some part. People sometimes call each other names without meaning, I suppose it's up to us to tell the difference. So far I haven't had any complains from the insulted part. There have been a few cases when I warned someone and then I was told by both that they're joking or w/e. I muted varlan for "fk off" and I mute for "fk you" whereas "fu" or other such abbreviations I consider non-derogatory. Kids may indeed do this in the schoolyard but do they use the same language in the classroom while the teacher is present? No? Why? ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:36 pm

Smol drama, only 5 posts, time for Cinc to intervene.

Muting blah blah blah muting. I muted a hell lot of people, for the following reasons:

- insulting another player directly
- spamming
- pestering a player

Muting is quite efficient, and therefore should not be abused. I do believe that even calling someone idiot is probably just for a warning - especially in situations like these where it is obvious that it happened in the spur of the moment (unlike for example varlan calling me an idiot, where it's quite meant as a personal insult).

Also, I'm quite against retroactive actions without proper evidence. If the mute happened after fos left the server and had a talk on msn, without any screens of the in-game insults or even the msn chat, then it's quite an admin abuse.
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:11 pm

It appears that Fire has been abusing his admin rights for some time now :/
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBall on Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:23 pm

whipped

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirania on Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:06 pm

varlan wrote:It appears that Fire has been abusing his admin rights for some time now :/

idk how it was with foster, probably u abused ur admin powers fire

Again

bcose i have more then 5 witnesses that u did it when u muted me couple days ago, it wasnt funny, and it wasnt the first time u did smth unfair when evr1 was watching, I mean common dude, admin should be more patient and peacefull then rest of players, cause remember U ARE PLAYER LIKE WE ARE.

and leave my clan in peace, or ill take u to the forest and leave wolfs for meal ;x whipped
Pirania
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Clan : Legion

Back to top Go down

Post by Fosters on Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:13 pm

Yes Cinc, that is what exactly happened.. But no problem i guess you had a bad day Fire, as far as i can see you unmuted me on german real squad server. Just please try to put an end to your abusing, it does effect your professionalism :p.

Last edited by Fosters on Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fosters
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirania on Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:18 pm

ye, only woman can have explanation of "bad day", its freaking internet, like they say on polish fb groups: "dodger in the net, pussy in real" it has rhymes in polish, but u get it ;D
Pirania
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by FireBall on Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:00 pm

I didn't unmute you and whoever did will mute you back. You 2 are clearly living your own fantasy. Pira nice imitation of innocentest player eu. I am sure you've fooled everyone, strange how none of your witnesses had anything to object when I did it, they must be too afraid of admin abuse Very Happy. Also the nice words in your last post prove you're just a kid with an attitude and 0 credibility. 2 lies don't make 1 truth Wink. I'm done posting here as there is obviously nothing more to talk about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fosters on Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:34 pm

I'll not be muted again.

Fosters
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirania on Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:09 am

FireBall wrote:I didn't unmute you and whoever did will mute you back. You 2 are clearly living your own fantasy. Pira nice imitation of innocentest player eu. I am sure you've fooled everyone, strange how none of your witnesses had anything to object when I did it, they must be too afraid of admin abuse Very Happy. Also the nice words in your last post prove you're just a kid with an attitude and 0 credibility. 2 lies don't make 1 truth Wink. I'm done posting here as there is obviously nothing more to talk about.

dude, im not trying to behave innocent now, i know that im not, BUT U R ADMIN NOT ME, u should behave better then me, right? if not, give admin sm1 else and dont complain Wink
Pirania
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by cmnndr on Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:48 am

FireBall wrote:strange how none of your witnesses had anything to object when I did it
I did ask you why you muted him. Your answer was in romanian and it's not worth mentioning... Rolling Eyes And like Fosters said, it does affect your professionalism.
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette on Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:11 am

If you wanna complain about spam or w/e do it to an admin, enough with playing forum police^^

I am not actually sure whether or not this topic have been solved, Fosters did you get an answer as to when your mute will be lifted?
I am gonna leave this open for now.

Site Admin

Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by h8me on Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:42 am

This is solved. Lock it Smile
h8me

Clan : No thanks