jurij bojka banned

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: jurij bojka banned

Post by jurij bojka on Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:52 am

I got kicked today fromt the Sniper Instantgib server, no from the russian. My ping is fckin high, so im jumping in the spec, and then i go back. One guy flamed me, and i got to the spec, then I was kicked. I very often got angry, play rude, but now i regstered, and I will post every rude word or anything here, its enough that some half-admin kicks me for nothing...

jurij bojka
Medium Babo
Medium Babo


Back to top Go down

Re: jurij bojka banned

Post by h8me on Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:42 am

jurij bojka wrote:I got kicked today fromt the Sniper Instantgib server, no from the russian. My ping is fckin high, so im jumping in the spec, and then i go back. One guy flamed me, and i got to the spec, then I was kicked. I very often got angry, play rude, but now i regstered, and I will post every rude word or anything here, its enough that some half-admin kicks me for nothing...
I've warned you several times about your behavior and you avoid bans by having a dynamic IP so you're now banned globally for 2 weeks. Take that time to cool down and learn to be a bit nicer towards your fellow players.
avatar
h8me
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 106
Location : Right here
Clan : No thanks

http://www.mazzocco.dk

Back to top Go down

jbjbjbjb

Post by jurij bojka on Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:22 am

h8me wrote:
jurij bojka wrote:I got kicked today fromt the Sniper Instantgib server, no from the russian. My ping is fckin high, so im jumping in the spec, and then i go back. One guy flamed me, and i got to the spec, then I was kicked. I very often got angry, play rude, but now i regstered, and I will post every rude word or anything here, its enough that some half-admin kicks me for nothing...
I've warned you several times about your behavior and you avoid bans by having a dynamic IP so you're now banned globally for 2 weeks. Take that time to cool down and learn to be a bit nicer towards your fellow players.

Im talkling about today...If a wanted an answer like u gave me I would call my lawyer...but You didnt answer my question. I could log in to the game again, trust me, but from now I will be the good guy, who only want an aswer...

jurij bojka
Medium Babo
Medium Babo


Back to top Go down

jurij bojka banned

Post by h8me on Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:33 am

Don't know what answer you're looking for. You insulted other players again today so I banned you globally because you avoid normal bans by having a dynamic IP. If you want another answer I suggest you call your lawyer.
Ofc you can log in to the game but you can't connect to any servers until the 24th this month.


Last edited by h8me on Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
h8me
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 106
Location : Right here
Clan : No thanks

http://www.mazzocco.dk

Back to top Go down

Re: jurij bojka banned

Post by jurij bojka on Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:58 am

You banned me because when a player molow cockailed me i go o he spec due cos i had high ping. Fuckin interesed that when other speakign rude, no admins there to kick them. Otherwise i know someon licks some admins ass, so when im in game, i always get kicked, no matter who started he insulting... Twisted Evil

jurij bojka
Medium Babo
Medium Babo


Back to top Go down

Re: jurij bojka banned

Post by Devil on Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:32 am

I'd ban him just for these posts ^_^
avatar
Devil
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 28
Clan : V

Back to top Go down

Re: jurij bojka banned

Post by .Fenomén. on Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:03 pm

Jurij Bojka, I don't know why are you act like this! Everytime I played at Sniper Insta server or on another server, and you were there too, you always insulted the players for nothing (including insulting me). I'm not an admin, but I also warned you MANY times to stop act like these or when an admin would join, she/he will kick or ban you for weeks!

If you are a normal player, then the best choice for you is would be to say sorry to the admins and wait until you can play again!

Devil wrote:I'd ban him just for these posts ^_^

Just read back all of the ban topics and make yourself sure, that noone acted like you!

And bitch please, you want to call your lawyer to solve this problem! What would you say to your lawyer? "Dear Mr. Miloszáv! Some admins banned from the baboviolent 2 servers, but I didn't do anything at all!"

avatar
.Fenomén.
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : fLAG clan

http://www.youtube.com/TheFenomenmusic

Back to top Go down

Re: jurij bojka banned

Post by jurij bojka on Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:38 pm

.Fenomén. wrote:Jurij Bojka, I don't know why are you act like this! Everytime I played at Sniper Insta server or on another server, and you were there too, you always insulted the players for nothing (including insulting me). I'm not an admin, but I also warned you MANY times to stop act like these or when an admin would join, she/he will kick or ban you for weeks!

If you are a normal player, then the best choice for you is would be to say sorry to the admins and wait until you can play again!

Devil wrote:I'd ban him just for these posts ^_^

Just read back all of the ban topics and make yourself sure, that noone acted like you!

And bitch please, you want to call your lawyer to solve this problem! What would you say to your lawyer? "Dear Mr. Miloszáv! Some admins banned from the baboviolent 2 servers, but I didn't do anything at all!"


Ofc, always I starded, trololololol.
Bitch? I told you already dont call your mother here. Learn english first, then try to understand it. I said IF i wanted such answer i could call a lawyer, because lawyers are giving such answers, pardon, they dont answer.

BTW, i said mine, from 24th i will post every rude word to see how shi players are there including you. That is one thing what you can ppost with screens, cos I not act like a baby that if someone is rude call the admin right...
But, how i see I have to go down on Your level.

Lock the topic. No point to argue more...

jurij bojka
Medium Babo
Medium Babo


Back to top Go down

Re: jurij bojka banned

Post by .Fenomén. on Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:32 pm

Let me give you a little dictionary:

Bitch please: Expresses incredulous disgust, usually in reaction to a statement that is incredible, false, or otherwise outrageous.

Lawyer: Conducts criminal and civil lawsuits, draws up legal documents, advises clients as to legal rights, and practices other phases of law

As you can see, I've learnt english, but my knowledge in languages can be connected to your ingame and forum attitude. I came here to agree with the admins, because I previously told to use some acceptable language in english, hungarian or even in serbian!

jurij bojka wrote:
Bitch? I told you already dont call your mother here. [...] No point to argue more...

You wanted the last word, you can have it by arguing with your own self, like the example shows above!

jurij bojka wrote:
But, how i see I have to go down on Your level.

You need more experience to do that, dear Jurij Bojka! Smile

Only came here to help you, but you really need some help, pick your mobile phone and call "94" for emergency!
avatar
.Fenomén.
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : fLAG clan

http://www.youtube.com/TheFenomenmusic

Back to top Go down

Re: jurij bojka banned

Post by keta on Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:41 am



Sorry for that.
avatar
keta
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Age : 34
Location : Krasnodar, Russia
Clan : *w.o.w*

http://baboviolent2.ru

Back to top Go down

Re: jurij bojka banned

Post by Cinc on Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:52 am

jurij bojka wrote:BTW, i said mine, from 24th i will post every rude word to see how shi players are there including you. That is one thing what you can ppost with screens, cos I not act like a baby that if someone is rude call the admin right...

I am actually looking forward to this, if it happens.
avatar
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Age : 25
Location : Ston, Croatia
Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Re: jurij bojka banned

Post by .Fenomén. on Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:31 am

keta wrote:

Sorry for that.

еби гусей???

I'm not sure what I've read in russian, but what I figured out is something like this:
"In case of fire, steal, kill, f*ck geese(???) and wait for dial tone response"

Is it a telephone Ketamin? Very Happy
avatar
.Fenomén.
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : fLAG clan

http://www.youtube.com/TheFenomenmusic

Back to top Go down

Re: jurij bojka banned

Post by Anette on Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:06 am

As you already realised you will be unbanned on the 24th, so no reason to continue this.
I am gonna close this.

_________________
If there are no dumb questions, then what kind of questions do dumb people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions? - Scott Adams
avatar
Anette
Site Admin

Location : Denmark
Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: jurij bojka banned

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum