Big money spender

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big money spender

Post by cmnndr on Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:34 pm



Translation

Big money spender : have fun
Big money spender: looser Razz


After telling me I am muted for 1 week on all servers. I don't dispute the mute even if it's pure hatemute or w/e. Instead of banning a flamespawner he muted me but w/e. Mute me on Cinc's demand big boss.

I DO however ask to be unmuted on RS since there I play CM's and being muted there is like being banned and report Fireball's perpetual admin abuse in the past 1-2 months or so. I guess he has serious problems if he turned from milk to shit in the late period. Or maybe I just don't understand Babo anymore Suspect Or maybe he judges me by the tag in front of my name. Glorious in any case.

I am offended when I am called a looser, so, I'm reporting that aswell. Or putting a retarded emoticon after an insult gives you immunity?

GFY: have fun
GFY: nolifer Razz

*UPDATE*



BIG TIME SPENDER: I can see you're getting along just fine in your clan varlan
BIG TIME SPENDER: snow and pira are muted too

I guess this is what makes him wet.


*UPDATE*



MARLAN insult in romanian.


Last edited by varlan on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.


Back to top Go down

Re: Big money spender

Post by FireBall on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:32 pm

varlan wrote:I am offended when I am called a looser, so, I'm reporting that aswell. Or putting a retarded emoticon after an insult gives you immunity?

varlan wrote:Sniff sniff I smell two no lifers here. One bigger than the other : D

Marlan -> boor [bʊə] an ill-mannered, clumsy, or insensitive person

_________________
avatar
FireBall
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 28
Location : Brasov, Romania

http://wsclan.heavenforum.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Big money spender

Post by cmnndr on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:38 pm

Tu esti singurul marlan. Si ai putea sa incetezi daca ai bun simt.


Last edited by varlan on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.


Back to top Go down

Re: Big money spender

Post by Pirania on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:40 pm

dude, look in google translate what marlan means, it sounds pretty much like insult, translated from romanian to polish its cham- what means skunk, its kinda insult -.-
avatar
Pirania
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Location : Poland
Clan : Legion

Back to top Go down

Re: Big money spender

Post by FireBall on Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:50 pm

can u tell me in german too while you're at it?

http://imgur.com/DI0Gs

_________________
avatar
FireBall
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 28
Location : Brasov, Romania

http://wsclan.heavenforum.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Big money spender

Post by Anette on Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:52 am

Speak English or take the discussion somewhere else.

_________________
If there are no dumb questions, then what kind of questions do dumb people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions? - Scott Adams
avatar
Anette
Site Admin

Location : Denmark
Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Big money spender

Post by h8me on Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:20 am

varlan wrote:After telling me I am muted for 1 week on all servers. I don't dispute the mute even if it's pure hatemute or w/e.
I don't believe it was a hatemute. You and Cinc were given warnings that actions would be taken if you didn't stop your insults and incessant arguments. To me it's a fair mute and I was the one who signed on the dotted line for it.
avatar
h8me
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 106
Location : Right here
Clan : No thanks

http://www.mazzocco.dk

Back to top Go down

Re: Big money spender

Post by cmnndr on Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:28 am

Man, he came on the server and his first line was : Who's a nolifer, Varlan? Me?

Then Cinc show's him a ss with me saying : Stop flaming the spawns fish and he mutes me but doesn't ban the flamespawner.

He was looking for an excuse to ban/mute me. That's not an admin behaviour. That's weak.

Please.

Leaving my mute aside, which I already said I don't dispute, how about his insults towards me? He's been constantly seeping his bitternes into my babo persona in the past months and I have never complained until now. And I have ss to prove it.

Why do I get muted for "fish" while he can insult and have such unprofessional attitude as an admin? Probably because I flame you so easily, Fire? Or you can't kill me as easy as you'd like? Or maybe because I'm not in wS anymore and I joined a clan that has members you profoundly dissrespect/hate/w.e and you treat us as a whole. Or probably is because you think that people such as the ones in my clan shouldn't be able to win or to cause problems in cm's against clans you created. Either way I'm sure it's some stupid reason caused by your complexes regarding me.

I am waiting for an answer regarding his behaviour. I already sent this thread on msn to Jon.

varlan wrote:Tu esti singurul marlan. Si ai putea sa incetezi daca ai bun simt.

Anette wrote:Speak English or take the discussion somewhere else.

Translation: You are the only one who is marlan. And you could stop this if you had some decency left.

*EDIT*

I am also waiting for an answer regarding my mute on RS servers, a mute which is equal to a ban IMO, since I can't comunicate with my mates during CM/schooly.
avatar
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.


Back to top Go down

Re: Big money spender

Post by Cinc on Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:42 am

I'd have to agree that we probably need to separate mutes on pubs and rs
avatar
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Age : 25
Location : Ston, Croatia
Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Re: Big money spender

Post by Pirania on Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:26 am

half of my clan is muted or banned just becouse he doesnt like us, this is an admin behave? this is admin abuse behave
avatar
Pirania
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Location : Poland
Clan : Legion

Back to top Go down

Re: Big money spender

Post by FireBall on Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:44 am

varlan wrote:blah

w/e fits your fantasy.

_________________
avatar
FireBall
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 28
Location : Brasov, Romania

http://wsclan.heavenforum.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Big money spender

Post by Raptile on Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:55 am

Why don't you just remove his admin rights to make most of ppl happy x] ?

Raptile
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Location : Poland

Back to top Go down

Re: Big money spender

Post by Adm on Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:46 am

As Crapper said,
h8me wrote:
You and Cinc were given warnings that actions would be taken if you didn't stop your insults and incessant arguments.

That gives reason to the mute.

varlan wrote:
Probably because I flame you so easily, Fire? Or you can't kill me as easy as you'd like? Or maybe because I'm not in wS anymore and I joined a clan that has members you profoundly dissrespect/hate/w.e and you treat us as a whole. Or probably is because you think that people such as the ones in my clan shouldn't be able to win or to cause problems in cm's against clans you created.

Pretty sure none of these "reasons" exist.
avatar
Adm
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Location : Hungary
Clan : Insomnia

Back to top Go down

Re: Big money spender

Post by FireBall on Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:38 am

varlan wrote:
Leaving my mute aside, which I already said I don't dispute, how about his insults towards me? He's been constantly seeping his bitternes into my babo persona in the past months and I have never complained until now. And I have ss to prove it.
Why do I get muted for "fish" while he can insult and have such unprofessional attitude as an admin?

First of all we have the habit of talking dirty or in a vulgar way when we converse in Romanian, simply to have a laugh, never to insult, and it was always mutual, not 1 person cursing the other, and Steli can confirm that. Varlan is just trying to use that with all the other lies he said.
2nd, many of you know I've been mostly inactive until the 29th of February when my work contract expired.

Adm wrote:Pretty sure none of these "reasons" exist.


_________________
avatar
FireBall
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 28
Location : Brasov, Romania

http://wsclan.heavenforum.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Big money spender

Post by Nath on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:30 am

I'll come in on this again, I just have one statement/question. Everyone thrives on how babo is a small game and is "Run by the community" So may I ask a simple question? Why dont the community vote who gets admin rights and if/whether enough people complain about an admin a vote could potetionally be made to remove them? This is the same action that is made for all changes within the game taking Gun changes and maps. Why isn't it implemented within the thing that pretty much controls the game?
avatar
Nath
Sniper Froob
Sniper Froob

Age : 26
Location : Stoke, England
Clan : Insomnia

Back to top Go down

Re: Big money spender

Post by FireBall on Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:58 am

Because it's not the community who's hosting these servers.

_________________
avatar
FireBall
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 28
Location : Brasov, Romania

http://wsclan.heavenforum.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Big money spender

Post by GrenD on Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:22 pm

Right now the forum argument is mostly between controversional people in the community (fb, cinc, varlan). By controversional, I mean there are strong feelings both ways, positive and negative, about them.

Because these people like to argue a lot (or, state their opinions, if youd like a less negative sounding word Wink), the rest don't usually care enough to get involved, and don't like to support them in one particular argument because they might get drawn into other arguments later.

What we should be able to agree on is that neither of these people should be admin (all of these are or have been in the past as far as I know).
What these people should be able to do is keep expressing their opinions. This new system of muting everyone who talks back is too dictatorial.

There are several people on the admin team who have been admins for a long time and there have been little or no controversies connected with them. It doesn't take a lot to understand that for babo it is a bad thing to have a head admin (or admin) who has issues with a lot of people (even if he or she should be "right"!) and use their admin powers against them, because we simply can't afford to drive people away from playing the game.

Since it says in the german RS post that

KingJ suggested that it would be fair for the admins to be able to make a council and decide to elect a new head admin if it is needed (majority voting system).

This system is of course inherently faulty because the head admin picks his team, but atleast we could start off by starting this vote, or if FbZ understands what I'm talking about here, it'd of course be much appreciated if he would step down.

GrenD
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : oo

http://www.youtube.com/user/babocast

Back to top Go down

Re: Big money spender

Post by FireBall on Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:43 pm

Ok ima make a few points now. Rules can be modified as you have obviously seen. So nobody should be admin and the community should just run itself, riiiight. Regarding old admins, you know why there haven't been any controversies (and that's not entirely true) connected with them? Because "older" players were never really scrutinized for outrageous behavior, which in turn is why we have come to this situation where a player can be racist, offensive, can basically say anything he wants without consequences. Also to your point of not having a head admin, I think plenty of us remember how Insomnia and NbZ admins banned themselves over a cm.

h8me wrote:Ok, all that aside I think tighter rules is a good thing and since the new rules were posted some ppl have been muted/banned but that's only to be expected. They can't behave like they used to and they're angry with it, I get that, but some of them have been warned more than once to tone it down and now that actions are taken against them they're upset. If you visit an SA server you'll see a behavior quite different than the one displayed in EU and that's due to their rules set which is even tighter than the one Fire posted. IMO we've just become too complacent as admins.
As for the racism part, that's on me. I've witnessed quite a lot of racism going around and seeing as we're players from all over the EU we shouldn't be forced to listen to ignorant remarks about our nationality/heritage just because we play a game.

_________________
avatar
FireBall
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 28
Location : Brasov, Romania

http://wsclan.heavenforum.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Big money spender

Post by stelistu on Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:58 pm

FireBall wrote:
varlan wrote:
Leaving my mute aside, which I already said I don't dispute, how about his insults towards me? He's been constantly seeping his bitternes into my babo persona in the past months and I have never complained until now. And I have ss to prove it.
Why do I get muted for "fish" while he can insult and have such unprofessional attitude as an admin?

First of all we have the habit of talking dirty or in a vulgar way when we converse in Romanian, simply to have a laugh, never to insult, and it was always mutual, not 1 person cursing the other, and Steli can confirm that. Varlan is just trying to use that with all the other lies he said.
2nd, many of you know I've been mostly inactive until the 29th of February when my work contract expired.

Adm wrote:Pretty sure none of these "reasons" exist.




I'm not taking any side right now, but fire is right.We used to insult us (in romanian ofc) for fun, and nobody would get upset, maybe the others cause we would spam, but that's smth different.


@ related to fire, i might be his friend, and last week i even had an argue with him (probably cinc saw that) but i trust him because he is the only admin that tried to change things, and im not trying to offend any other admin here, but fire really has feelings into this, he wants the best for this community, even tho' his methods aren't exactly perfect. Some don't apreciate it, because let's face it, fire isn't exactly the most loved member of this community, and now i see some are against him.

P.S. again no offense intended to anybody, just my opinion, if it matters.
avatar
stelistu
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Age : 25
Location : Romania
Clan : InFlamous

Back to top Go down

Re: Big money spender

Post by Nath on Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:01 pm

stelistu wrote:but fire really has feelings into this, he wants the best for this community.
Yet he doesn't listen to any of the community and takes all feedback as "No I'm right, and my methods are flawless" pig
avatar
Nath
Sniper Froob
Sniper Froob

Age : 26
Location : Stoke, England
Clan : Insomnia

Back to top Go down

Re: Big money spender

Post by keta on Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:03 pm

Nath wrote:Why dont the community vote who gets admin rights

GrenD wrote:It doesn't take a lot to understand that for babo it is a bad thing to have a head admin (or admin) who has issues with a lot of people ...

we could start off by starting this vote

World seems to be turning to an end. What are you talking about, guys? You've played this democracy game too long, and somebody should tell you the truth. OK, there is no democracy, even in Eurobabo. Forum admins aren't get chosen by the crowd. If the crowd decide who should be banned or muted, some people in this thread have been banned long ago. The only democracy act, weapons tuning, was result of successful manipulation. «Community» isn't equal «democracy». Forums are owned by someone. Servers are owned by someone. Ladder is owned by someone, heh. Their owners decide which rules to apply. You can blame me, but it's the truth.

Now on topic. Some admin's decisions may look unfair. But such decisions in common are result of long period of watching person walking on a thin blade. From the side it looks like abuse isn't enough to take admin actions, but it's just last drop.

Greets from totalitarian Russia.
avatar
keta
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Age : 34
Location : Krasnodar, Russia
Clan : *w.o.w*

http://baboviolent2.ru

Back to top Go down

Re: Big money spender

Post by Mosquito on Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:04 pm

true.
avatar
Mosquito
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo


Back to top Go down

Re: Big money spender

Post by stelistu on Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:07 pm

yet he tried more than others in a shorter period of time, u wanna be admin Nath? i'd like to see what would u do if u were in his place...
avatar
stelistu
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Age : 25
Location : Romania
Clan : InFlamous

Back to top Go down

Re: Big money spender

Post by Nath on Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:13 pm

stelistu wrote:yet he tried more than others in a shorter period of time, u wanna be admin Nath? i'd like to see what would u do if u were in his place...
I've never wanted to be admin or claimed I wanted to be, but also as Grend said. Banning and muting everyone who crosses his (Or any other admins) path is ridiculous, in a game that has 100 MAX players? And at the moment Fire is taking it too far, would you mind expressing or saying what he's done to improve the community? Because at the moment this whole banning and muting embargo is disrupting the community. And to everyone saying its not Democratic etc, for servers the people who host them generally ASK someone who SHOULD be admin, which is best for the game. As pretty much non of them play for name-sake or face-value. So saying certain people HAVE to be admin is stupid.
avatar
Nath
Sniper Froob
Sniper Froob

Age : 26
Location : Stoke, England
Clan : Insomnia

Back to top Go down

Re: Big money spender

Post by FireBall on Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:34 pm

Nath wrote:. Banning and muting everyone who crosses his (Or any other admins) path is ridiculous
Actually what you've just said is ridiculous. Here is why: Pira got removed/muted for all the things he said to Uber(and his situation was discussed and agreed upon on the admin section), Cinc got muted for approximately 7 minutes for talking during the cm after being warned (true I was playing) but what's this? Varlan got muted for insulting Cinc and some other player (I asked a global admin's advice since we all know about the delicate situation between those two and the answer I got was to keep Var muted). So obviously you don't know what you're talking about. Also Pira was removed from friendslist and not banned, he can still play on pubs despite maybe not deserving it, I haven't banned anyone. What you are saying is absurd, if anything I am more objective than anyone else, proof of this being the fact that Varlan now hates on me, everyone knows we used to be friends I love you . This is why I'm actually fit for this, because I treat everyone the same be they friends or not, some people just can't accept that Smile.


Last edited by FireBall on Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
avatar
FireBall
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 28
Location : Brasov, Romania

http://wsclan.heavenforum.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Re: Big money spender

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum