Whining all the time

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Whining all the time

Post by .Fenomén. on Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:05 am

Yes, you've read right, another whine topic.

I just want to quote some things and I want to read your opinions about it:
RS Rules wrote:Interrupting: Players must not interrupt ongoing activities. Example: Talking to every player on the server while spectating instead of using Team Chat Protip: press the 'Y' key to only talk to spectators
Do you really say that every people who are talking via our clan match could be...
RS Rules wrote:Any players that do not follow these rules will be warned and/or banned. Players that are continually abusive will be globally banned. Only one warning will be given, after which a ban will be given.
After only one warning. Nice. Never saw admins ban people who are talking via our clan match. So I need screenshots of course. So you tell me if I copy and paste screenshots here about pro players and veteran big fame players are ruining our clan matches with talking in spectator without using the Teamchat option, and I paste those pictures here too, in where we asked them to stop, then you will ban them immediately? I don't think so.

Yes I'm whining of couse, I'm Feno, the idiot who is whining always. I'm just telling you, these rules are useless, when admins are:
- letting people to chat without using Teamchat, even via clan matches
- saying they can't do nothing about SPAWNNADE (ya seriously, same topic again) in Real Squad server, despite the rules say spawnnading is a bannable offense.

I don't play this game since the release. I'm not that pro magnificent extramegagigasuper old player. I only have 1 year in babo but nowadays, every clan match I join to is all about spawnnading. Back in my starting days, no clans were spawnnading, but Stars (no offense guys, you can agree too). Now almost all the clans are doing this shit and you say ASK them to stop, they call you names etc. So let me continue my quoting:
Devil wrote:The players that have access to these servers are veteran and professional players who desire to take the gameplay a step further and as such they often create or join existing clans in order to play competitive matches against other clans, or players who wish to participate in organized activities such as schoolies and tournaments.
I read it sadly, because more and more of these "pro and veteran" players are just improving themselves in the act of spawnnading. Great skill. You kill someone because you play this game since it has started, then you keep spawnnading to get a great win. Great win. I remember when 3-4 months ago, I was mad at Raptile who kept on spawnnading me in every clan match. Then Anette suggested me to only play against those clans who don't do such things. Now I can't really count how many times have I been spawnnaded in clan matches. Not only by |N!| clan. And I love the reaction what they give us.

Today we had a clanmatch against the Rocket Clan. All started well, but after the both teams defended the bases well, Rocket started spawnshooting, we asked to stop it, we asked again and again. Who gives a fudge, nevermind. Then I was even spawnflamed, once maybe by mistake, but the second and third time was more like on purpose. Ok, maybe mistake too. Then Corn kept on spawnnading Varlan, Varlan told me in teamchat, but we calmed down, no problem, it is a game. But what happened on Brutus was the best example for the babo gameplay nowadays, shit. I was amazed when I finally respawned with full HP. Choco nadespawn, Corn nadespawn, someone blocked upper left spawnpoint with flame, then spawnshooting me, died, then nadespawn by Corn again. And I love when I ask back what happened, and we tell them to stop it please, what's the reply?

"And?" "Go!"

Even I say STOP multiple times, they just attack and attack. So rules, gtfo with your rules, make rules what you can practice but leave these ones. Ban these pro players too, because recently I only see newbies get banned and veterans keep doing their shit without even get warned. And then you say "babo is dead". Guess why.

I would be happy, if you won't reply with "gtfo feno" "same topic again" and another things, but giving ideas.
avatar
.Fenomén.
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : fLAG clan

http://www.youtube.com/TheFenomenmusic

Back to top Go down

Re: Whining all the time

Post by Adm on Wed Nov 21, 2012 10:14 am

Where does it exactly say you can't nadespawn?
avatar
Adm
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Location : Hungary
Clan : Insomnia

Back to top Go down

Re: Whining all the time

Post by Anette on Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:06 am

nadespawn was never and hopefully will never be banable offense. If you don't like ppl do it, don't play those ppl.
the solution to it when it was an issue was to just agree on it before cm started.

just answering adm, didnt read the wall of text.

_________________
If there are no dumb questions, then what kind of questions do dumb people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions? - Scott Adams
avatar
Anette
Site Admin

Location : Denmark
Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Whining all the time

Post by .Fenomén. on Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:11 am

What is the difference between nadespawn and flamespawn? Tell me Basketball

When you get nadespawned, you lose 80-100 percent HP in 1 second
When you get flamespawned, you lose some HP, but you have the chance to survive.

Anette wrote:nadespawn was never and hopefully will never be banable offense. If you don't like ppl do it, don't play those ppl.
the solution to it when it was an issue was to just agree on it before cm started.

just answering adm, didnt read the wall of text.
For fudge sake An, what are you saying? Let me tell you something:

Clans who are playing with spawnnade or spawnshooting:
1. Rocket
2. Nothing Personal
3. Jokers

Active clans nowadays:

1. Rocket
2. Nothing Personal
3. Jokers
4. Big Bang Babos

We made a clan to improve our gameplay and test ourselves against skilled players, but not against these skills.

So if I would only play against those players, who don't use nadespawn, then there is no possible opponent clan. Thanks.


Last edited by .Fenomén. on Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:23 am; edited 4 times in total
avatar
.Fenomén.
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : fLAG clan

http://www.youtube.com/TheFenomenmusic

Back to top Go down

Re: Whining all the time

Post by .Fenomén. on Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:17 am

Doublepost - Delete please.
avatar
.Fenomén.
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : fLAG clan

http://www.youtube.com/TheFenomenmusic

Back to top Go down

Re: Whining all the time

Post by Adm on Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:34 am

"What is the difference between nadespawn and flamespawn?"

You can avoid nadespawns fairly easily [minimap OP]. Also I believe grenading spawns still requires more skill than flaming spawns. Spawn control and stuff. Im not saying it takes a lot of skill though, cause it doesn't.
avatar
Adm
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Location : Hungary
Clan : Insomnia

Back to top Go down

Re: Whining all the time

Post by .Fenomén. on Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:46 am

I'm not an idiot, I know how to use minimap, but sorry, when I started this game we didn't need to care about minimap in this way. In those times, not doing nadespawn was the fudge standard, now nadespawning is common thing. So fudge it. Spawn control shouldn't be used to nadespawn 3 guys in 4 seconds then do it again in the next 10 seconds. That's no skill. Or you really want to improve this game to this way?

But I don't know one thing, one clan started this nadespawn shit, everybody was against. Then nothing happened about it, another clans started it too. What was the purpose of this?

And yes Adm, you can avoid nadespawn. Avoid. fudge shit, why do clans have to get used to single players by learning to avoid their shit? Meh
avatar
.Fenomén.
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : fLAG clan

http://www.youtube.com/TheFenomenmusic

Back to top Go down

Re: Whining all the time

Post by Anette on Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:48 am

afaik flamespawning is only illegal in dm not in ctf/cms, its just not used much.

And I stand by what I said, I dont think it should be illegal to do.

_________________
If there are no dumb questions, then what kind of questions do dumb people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions? - Scott Adams
avatar
Anette
Site Admin

Location : Denmark
Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Whining all the time

Post by Cinc on Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:50 pm

.Fenomén. wrote:
Clans who are playing with spawnnade or spawnshooting:
3. Jokers

You're either mentally challenged or a liar if you have proclaimed this. Jokers were ALWAYS under a rule that nadespawn is strictly prohibited, and in all the matches I've played we've always returned the flag if we ACCIDENTALLY naded spawn. I'm not saying that there weren't incidents (during the great "everyone's nadespawning and so should we" hype), but I'm sure none of our current players are nading spawns on purpose.

Adm wrote:You can avoid nadespawns fairly easily [minimap OP].

I think it has been established a long time ago that you, Blubi and Uli are the only people who think this is true. Nadespawn can only be avoided by not spawning, which is basically granting an extra player to your opponent. Stop trying to justify your nadespawn because I think it's already been proved that you can't justify it.




Now to address the current nadespawn issue:

It has been agreed upon by the members of the community almost 2 years ago that nadespawn is a "no" by default, which means that people are not supposed to ask if the match is gonna be played without nadespawn. They should rather be asking if the match is gonna be played with nadespawn.

Even though this wasn't a deal written on forums or anywhere as such, all the clans at the time agreed to it, even Stars who were kinda the reason the nadespawn thing got brought up. Therefore, even though "no nadespawn" is not an official rule, I'd consider it as such because everyone was sticking to it until recently. However, some individuals have started another nadespawning chain, of which I became aware today.

So here's a reminder to people:

If you are thinking that there's a possibility of your opponent using nadespawn, ask them not to nadespawn or don't play them. If there's still any confusion about that, maybe Anette can put up a public "shame" list of people who are known for nading spawns What a Face
avatar
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Age : 25
Location : Ston, Croatia
Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Re: Whining all the time

Post by Adm on Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:59 pm

Cinc wrote:

Adm wrote:You can avoid nadespawns fairly easily [minimap OP].

I think it has been established a long time ago that you, Blubi and Uli are the only people who think this is true. Nadespawn can only be avoided by not spawning, which is basically granting an extra player to your opponent. Stop trying to justify your nadespawn because I think it's already been proved that you can't justify it.

It is true. You lose time by doing it of course, but if you don't get hit by it, you just avoided it. Bam
avatar
Adm
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Location : Hungary
Clan : Insomnia

Back to top Go down

Re: Whining all the time

Post by Kronus on Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:21 pm

Oh lol Feno, like Cinc said, we never spawnaded and if we did it axcidentally we ever said sorry and gave the enemy clan the flag.
I am very disappointed on what you say .
And lol, you wrote 4 active clans and 3 that spawnade or spawnshot, oh I don't read the BBB in the second list, hid bŕsahčnd ashandjgw nhaŕ dsk you said that shit ? I think that your is the clan that do these shits more.
-1 :/

P.S. : Don't you have nothing to do to quote some rules do make drama and bla bla bla ?
avatar
Kronus
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Age : 21
Location : Italy
Clan : Jokers

Back to top Go down

Re: Whining all the time

Post by Cinc on Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:29 pm

Adm wrote:It is true. You lose time by doing it of course, but if you don't get hit by it, you just avoided it. Bam

I never said it can't be avoided. I said it can't be avoided by following the minimap, because where you spawn is not dependent on you, and you can't observe the enemy's position if he isn't shooting.
avatar
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Age : 25
Location : Ston, Croatia
Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Re: Whining all the time

Post by Cinc on Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:36 pm

Also, since for some reason I can't edit my post: waiting some time to respawn because the enemy is using nadespawn is the practically same as dying from the 1st nade and waiting to spawn again.
avatar
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Age : 25
Location : Ston, Croatia
Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Re: Whining all the time

Post by .Fenomén. on Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:12 pm

Let me tell you what I wrote down dear Cinc and Cronus (btw cronus idk why the fudge you act like a deephearted Joker when u leave that clan once a day, so stop acting like if we could mention you in Joker clan, ty), Grifis is doing spawnshoot all the time and he sometimes do nadespawn too, and since he is the part of Joker, I say Jokers are nading spawns. But sorry, if he doesn't do it recently.
Anette wrote:afaik flamespawning is only illegal in dm not in ctf/cms, its just not used much.

And I stand by what I said, I dont think it should be illegal to do.
An, did you say here that you can FLAMESPAWN in a cm or schooly? lmfao, so you say that the step further and advance in these pass protected server are making rules expired? i mean poor newbie don't know about rules then admins ban him because of flamespawn or nadespawn, but ppl can do this shit on rs servers? so lol
avatar
.Fenomén.
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : fLAG clan

http://www.youtube.com/TheFenomenmusic

Back to top Go down

Re: Whining all the time

Post by Cinc on Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:17 pm

Cronus has never left jokers since he got here. Grifis has been inactive for 4-5 months now, and even when he was active, he didn't nade spawns. In fact, you could learn a lot about in-game manners from Grif. So, I still think you're a liar.
avatar
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Age : 25
Location : Ston, Croatia
Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Re: Whining all the time

Post by .Fenomén. on Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:18 pm

can't edit my post, but the rules are rly fudge up as i can see. i mean it is funny that 1 clan started it, you said np, 2 clan started it, np, then now ppl -who aren't used to AVOIDING nadespawn and such shits - are a bit curious. you should change the rules then on pub servers too, like "you can do anything". To be honest i will try this flamespawn and nadespawn thing in my next cm and when they will say "you will be banned noob feno" i will take my evil grin and be like

avatar
.Fenomén.
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : fLAG clan

http://www.youtube.com/TheFenomenmusic

Back to top Go down

Re: Whining all the time

Post by .Fenomén. on Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:20 pm

Based on what you call "since he got there". I mean crono applied for :|St|:, then Jokers, then -BBB-, then ->IF<-, then -BBB-, then Jokers. If you say since he is full, then ok, but everybody can agree the crono is a real clan hopper. Razz
avatar
.Fenomén.
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : fLAG clan

http://www.youtube.com/TheFenomenmusic

Back to top Go down

Re: Whining all the time

Post by Malin on Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:56 pm

I just logged in, to say that this topic is OLD. There's nothing to discuss, everything has been already said. Fenomen, go read older topics on eurobabo, before creating new topic.

As I remember correct, someone wrote something like: Create an agreement before cm, if nadespawns are allowed on cm, or not.

P.S.
Get over it already, I know babo needs drama to be more alive, but at least create new one.
avatar
Malin
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Age : 26
Location : Internet
Clan : Vendetta

Back to top Go down

Re: Whining all the time

Post by Anette on Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:19 pm

.Fenomén. wrote:
Anette wrote:afaik flamespawning is only illegal in dm not in ctf/cms, its just not used much.

And I stand by what I said, I dont think it should be illegal to do.
An, did you say here that you can FLAMESPAWN in a cm or schooly? lmfao, so you say that the step further and advance in these pass protected server are making rules expired? i mean poor newbie don't know about rules then admins ban him because of flamespawn or nadespawn, but ppl can do this shit on rs servers? so lol
Yes, there never was a rule on rs that you aren't allowed to flame spawns. And some people also do this, it's just not done much as most find it beneath them to do it. But in essence there is nothing stopping you and others from doing it, if you wish to.
No rules have expired so I don't know what you are on about with that.
People don't get banned for flamespawn or nadespawn, only when its done in DM, or at least that's how it was when I was admin.

Also, if you want any chance of people taking this serious, then stop wasting on time on whether or not crono is clanhopper, that is neither here nor there, and just adds to the idea that this is topic just made to create useless drama.

and I have no idea why you all say you cannot edit your own posts, I just tried with a normal user, and I had no problem.

_________________
If there are no dumb questions, then what kind of questions do dumb people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions? - Scott Adams
avatar
Anette
Site Admin

Location : Denmark
Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Whining all the time

Post by Olym on Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:36 am

.Fenomén. wrote:
Today we had a clanmatch against the Rocket Clan. All started well, but after the both teams defended the bases well, Rocket started spawnshooting, we asked to stop it, we asked again and again. Who gives a fudge, nevermind. Then I was even spawnflamed, once maybe by mistake, but the second and third time was more like on purpose. Ok, maybe mistake too. Then Corn kept on spawnnading Varlan, Varlan told me in teamchat, but we calmed down, no problem, it is a game. But what happened on Brutus was the best example for the babo gameplay nowadays, shit. I was amazed when I finally respawned with full HP. Choco nadespawn, Corn nadespawn, someone blocked upper left spawnpoint with flame, then spawnshooting me, died, then nadespawn by Corn again. And I love when I ask back what happened, and we tell them to stop it please, what's the reply?

"And?" "Go!"

Even I say STOP multiple times, they just attack and attack. So rules, gtfo with your rules, make rules what you can practice but leave these ones. Ban these pro players too, because recently I only see newbies get banned and veterans keep doing their shit without even get warned. And then you say "babo is dead". Guess why.

fudge BITCHES!!!! they shoot and throw nade in cm! Very Happy

Olym
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Age : 26
Location : Moskow, Russia
Clan : =Rocket>

Back to top Go down

Re: Whining all the time

Post by RuBeLL on Thu Nov 22, 2012 5:57 am

.Fenomén. wrote:And then you say "babo is dead". Guess why.
Dude, i know it may be rude, but when u joined this game/community it was dead already.
U actually playing a dead thing.
Shame u never had the opportunity to enjoy the glory days.
But hey, nothing stays the same.
GL.
avatar
RuBeLL
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Age : 34
Location : Naples, IT

http://cillerkrew.110mb.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Whining all the time

Post by .Fenomén. on Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:43 am

RuBeLL wrote:
.Fenomén. wrote:And then you say "babo is dead". Guess why.
Dude, i know it may be rude, but when u joined this game/community it was dead already.
U actually playing a dead thing.
Shame u never had the opportunity to enjoy the glory days.
But hey, nothing stays the same.
GL.
Sad
avatar
.Fenomén.
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : fLAG clan

http://www.youtube.com/TheFenomenmusic

Back to top Go down

Re: Whining all the time

Post by Kronus on Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:58 am

Well Feno, maybe you are right, I was a clan hopper, but like I said to you I had my reasons to left these clan. And know I fell very well in jokers and I wont leave them. And why do you have to insult me ? Sad
avatar
Kronus
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Age : 21
Location : Italy
Clan : Jokers

Back to top Go down

Re: Whining all the time

Post by cmnndr on Thu Nov 22, 2012 7:50 am

Pfff, many replies I have to read them all. Personally I can play in any type of game. I can tolerate a great ammount of shit from players, but, and this post is mainly response to "you can easily avoid nadespawn". Ofc you can but that's not the issue. The issue is unfair play. Nading spawns is one aspect of it.

Now. On Brutus for example, you're dead and opponent team has the flag. All three are alive and you will spawn top left. OFC you can wait for them to throw, best case 1 nade, worse case 6. But what does that mean? It means an unfair score for them. That's what it means. And why do I say unfair? Because you can't fight against them scoring. Why? Because of spawnnade.

There is also a midpoint way of dealing the situation. You just spawn while shielding. Can work. One nade halflifes you, you kill Corn. Second kills you. Somehow their flager is delayed to score so you spawn again top left, but surprise Choco is nading the spawn again. : ))

The point is nobody forces you to play against whom you don't like or whom against you get no fun. :* Kisses Feno :*

p.s. Don't think I'm against you please. I love you. <3
avatar
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.


Back to top Go down

Re: Whining all the time

Post by Geronimo on Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:36 am

dont play ppl who do nadespawns.

Geronimo
Mr. Stubborn
Mr. Stubborn

Age : 31
Location : Croatia, Zagreb
Clan : Invisibles

Back to top Go down

Re: Whining all the time

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum