How to increase player numbers and avoid Babo from dying

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to increase player numbers and avoid Babo from dying

Post by BUNGA BUNGA on Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:28 pm

Hi all,

since the latest server switch more players won't come to Babo again because most probably they don't look into this forum or even don't know that it exists.
I also found another problem. If you just type into google search Babo violent and then open a site all of them have the wrong adress to download babo.
See for example here: http://play-free-online-games.com/games/baboviolent2.html

It directs to nowhere or at least to a site which had the installer in the past.

So my plan would be to mail them to change their link to the correct one which is    
http://www.mazzocco.dk

If I have time and are in the mood for it I would mail to some of them to have them change the adress. So at least some new players who find the game via google might play it and dont have to search for hours to finally find the installer which probably is one of the reasons for the shrinking player pool.

Are there any suggestions or objections especially to send them the new site (legally, personally)? Would be good if some of you want to share the gospel too and spread the news too so in the future there are more players in babo. Maybe some of you have even better opportunities to promote babo. For now I dont have a better idea than just to mail the game sites to change the adress but it would be a start I think and already attract more players. So please help here.

Greetings,
Bunga Bunga/ Gaylord/ Bungalord or whatever

BUNGA BUNGA
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Re: How to increase player numbers and avoid Babo from dying

Post by h8me on Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:20 am

I have no objections to you using mazzocco.dk as the default download place for babo. I can't however make it a "proper" website as I don't know anything about coding one. What you see on the site is made by simple index.php files.
As for writing the ppl at play-free-online-games I think it's a good idea, I say go for it.
h8me
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Clan : No thanks

http://www.mazzocco.dk

Back to top Go down

Post by BUNGA BUNGA on Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:42 am

All right h8me, thank you. Then I will write some of them. As far as the "proper" website is concerned that shouldn't be that much of a problem now. I mean it's still a thousand times better then getting directed to nowhere and losing interest in babo right from the beginning.

One idea for example to promote babo would be if some of you who play other online game just post in the forums there with a download link to babo and a few lines or even a youtube link, so the players there have an impression what the game is about.

Since I can only write the german and english sites that advertise babo to change their download link, it would be good since we have many eastern european and russian players, that maybe some of you write the biggest sites there to adjust their download links.

BUNGA BUNGA
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by redtube on Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:34 pm

From easy to hard:
1) forum posts linking to whichever site you would like to make top of google search results
2) actively encouraging players to spread babo
3) making a site no coding required http://squarespace.com/ or 100 other places to make it
4) organising a advertising campaign by allowing players to donate into it through a crowd funding platform
5) finding people to update game graphics etc.

redtube
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by |H|awk on Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:04 pm

Maybe a Babo Violent 2 Youtube Channel? Very Happy Very Happy
|H|awk
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tamerlan on Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:48 am

|H|awk wrote:Maybe a Babo Violent 2 Youtube Channel? Very Happy Very Happy
With tutorials, clan matches, live streams and blackjack. I like it!
Tamerlan
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Clan : brlm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top