Common courtesy

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Common courtesy

Post by Cinc on Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:19 am

This should be pretty obvious but since there's still assholes who don't understand:

Don't cast a fudge vote in the middle of the round. And as a follow-up: Don't cast two, three, four or more votes in the middle of the round.

Thanks!
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Re: Common courtesy

Post by h8me on Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:49 am

Ppl can cast a vote whenever they want (not saying they should) but if I don't like a map, I cast a vote no matter if it's in the middle of a game or the beginning. Teams may get unbalanced on a map, map getting too big because ppl leave... there are many factors to consider when casting a vote. As for more votes, I agree... it's idiotic
h8me
I am a Babo in real life!

Clan : No thanks

http://www.mazzocco.dk

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc on Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:16 am

h8me wrote:Ppl can cast a vote whenever they want (not saying they should) but if I don't like a map, I cast a vote no matter if it's in the middle of a game or the beginning. Teams may get unbalanced on a map, map getting too big because ppl leave... there are many factors to consider when casting a vote. As for more votes, I agree... it's idiotic

I get what you're saying. To be more specific, I was talking about situations where people are playing normally for half a round, then someone joins the server and doesn't like the map/gametype so he casts a vote. Or seven votes.
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Post by h8me on Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:54 am

No matter if it's 2 or 3 votes I think it's too much but, casting a vote when you join the game because you don't like the map that's played is OK by me. One (1) vote is fine.
Not that I don't catch your drift with it all Wink
h8me

Clan : No thanks

http://www.mazzocco.dk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top