Standings Season 1

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Standings Season 1

Post by Ya on Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:08 pm

Here are the standings. They were totally randomly made with dice (thanks to Unreal ^^).

Good luck to everyone! Starting times will be annouced on the forum.




Last edited by Ya on Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:34 am; edited 9 times in total
avatar
Ya
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Age : 31
Location : France
Clan : @

Back to top Go down

Re: Standings Season 1

Post by cnikshutupforonceXD on Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:21 pm

Such a shame we couldn't see Rush or Sashimi or Joker or Neo play this one. Neutral
avatar
cnikshutupforonceXD
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Standings Season 1

Post by Ya on Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:27 pm

Yeah... But there will be other seasons!!
avatar
Ya
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Age : 31
Location : France
Clan : @

Back to top Go down

Re: Standings Season 1

Post by Drakoola on Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:28 pm

Well tournament is starting great for me Razz
avatar
Drakoola
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Location : Rzeszow - Poland

Back to top Go down

Re: Standings Season 1

Post by Adm on Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:28 pm

oh this tourney will be probably short for me... if I win against bull, and nath wins against drako.... Shocked
avatar
Adm
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Location : Hungary
Clan : Insomnia

Back to top Go down

Re: Standings Season 1

Post by Ya on Thu Jan 01, 2009 12:30 pm

Come on admi you can do it! ^^ You're one of my favourites :p
avatar
Ya
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Age : 31
Location : France
Clan : @

Back to top Go down

Re: Standings Season 1

Post by Cyber on Fri Jan 02, 2009 3:55 am

I can't beat neither Brex.
Haha!!!.
He's not playin often :S
avatar
Cyber
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Standings Season 1

Post by Brex on Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:10 am

HaHa,

a very short tourney for me..... Sad

Brex
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Standings Season 1

Post by Cyber on Sat Jan 03, 2009 8:02 am

Brex wrote:HaHa,

a very short tourney for me..... Sad
Naw, don't start whit this idea, it's like when you meet someone in game and you think you'll get defeated often it happens, so come in the field for win and do as best as you can.
avatar
Cyber
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Standings Season 1

Post by Geronimo on Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:39 pm

best game to watch of first round will be kai vs link ^^

Geronimo
Mr. Stubborn
Mr. Stubborn

Age : 30
Location : Croatia, Zagreb
Clan : Invisibles

Back to top Go down

Re: Standings Season 1

Post by Kai on Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:27 am

Twisted Evil

PS : Link, dsol j'vais te battre, j'suis tropfort pour toi. Mais par contre avec le cg l je capitule Razz
avatar
Kai
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Location : BeerLand
Clan : Uc

Back to top Go down

Re: Standings Season 1

Post by Anette on Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:51 am

go for it adm.. although he isnt a clone anymore Wink
avatar
Anette
Site Admin

Location : Denmark
Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Standings Season 1

Post by cnikshutupforonceXD on Sun Jan 04, 2009 6:28 pm

Anyone gotta a start date/time for this yet? Because I'm nervous I've missed a match, me being a judge and all. Suspect
avatar
cnikshutupforonceXD
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Standings Season 1

Post by Frosty on Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:09 am

A, Adm. has never been a clone ? scratch
avatar
Frosty
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Age : 25
Location : Gembloux/Belgium
Clan : wicked Skillz

Back to top Go down

Re: Standings Season 1

Post by Cyber on Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:17 am

Snake wrote:Anyone gotta a start date/time for this yet? Because I'm nervous I've missed a match, me being a judge and all. Suspect
Agreed please upload the map .
avatar
Cyber
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Standings Season 1

Post by Adm on Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:34 am

Frosty wrote:A, Adm. has never been a clone ? scratch

haha i neither get it.
avatar
Adm
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Location : Hungary
Clan : Insomnia

Back to top Go down

Re: Standings Season 1

Post by Anette on Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:43 am

lol Razz

because adm, went on and on about clones and speaking french in the other thread. Then kai decides to speak french on an all english forum. So just told adm, he could complain now, although kai isnt a clone anymore Wink
avatar
Anette
Site Admin

Location : Denmark
Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Standings Season 1

Post by Adm on Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:11 pm

ok I got it.
but seriously, stop speaking french here, otherwise, I'm gonna invite cyko to here, and I'll speak hungarian to him, and you won't understand a word. Razz
avatar
Adm
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Location : Hungary
Clan : Insomnia

Back to top Go down

Re: Standings Season 1

Post by Kai on Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:48 am

damnit, sorry all so Embarassed

I was explaining i'll beat her Twisted Evil but i can't say nothing about cg ^^.
avatar
Kai
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Location : BeerLand
Clan : Uc

Back to top Go down

Re: Standings Season 1

Post by Anette on Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:46 am

Cyber wrote:Agreed please upload the map .
If someone give me the map, or tell me where I can get it, I will be happy to upload it.
avatar
Anette
Site Admin

Location : Denmark
Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Standings Season 1

Post by Cyber on Tue Jan 06, 2009 4:03 am

Anette wrote:
Cyber wrote:Agreed please upload the map .
If someone give me the map, or tell me where I can get it, I will be happy to upload it.
I think Yao or someone else is making it , let's wait.
avatar
Cyber
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Standings Season 1

Post by Cyber on Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:20 pm

After seeing the map i've decide to retire because it sucks and it is just unplayable for the one who spawns, totally unfair.
There's no fun on playing it , just camp behind the wall knowing where the other spawn waiting for him hitting him once and then he's gone.
Could just play Arena or Pong , whit a Judice controlling that none make spawn shoots or some other shit.





This would be fair for both players , also if you stay almost in middle of the map the opponent will be spawned behind a wall and if you are not a totally idiot who throws nade in spawns you could not do a spawn shoot , and you can check where the opponent is , and imho flame should be disabled, nades are sniper's best friend but sometimes is annoying to get flamed always.
If you guys are gonna make some changes to the map or use an already fair one i'm ok to keep play but the actually map is just nonsense one, just makes it whit 16 x 16.
I wouldn't really mind about losing , i know i've just no chance there i am one of the lamest sniper but well , i'm here to have fun , i might play only 1 match and then get eliminated but i would love to have a fair and funny match.
avatar
Cyber
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Standings Season 1

Post by Ya on Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:48 pm

Cyber wrote:After seeing the map i've decide to retire because it sucks and it is just unplayable for the one who spawns, totally unfair.
There's no fun on playing it , just camp behind the wall knowing where the other spawn waiting for him hitting him once and then he's gone.
Could just play Arena or Pong , whit a Judice controlling that none make spawn shoots or some other shit.





This would be fair for both players , also if you stay almost in middle of the map the opponent will be spawned behind a wall and if you are not a totally idiot who throws nade in spawns you could not do a spawn shoot , and you can check where the opponent is , and imho flame should be disabled, nades are sniper's best friend but sometimes is annoying to get flamed always.
If you guys are gonna make some changes to the map or use an already fair one i'm ok to keep play but the actually map is just nonsense one, just makes it whit 16 x 16.
I wouldn't really mind about losing , i know i've just no chance there i am one of the lamest sniper but well , i'm here to have fun , i might play only 1 match and then get eliminated but i would love to have a fair and funny match.

Basically this map is the same as I made except that it's smaller, that spawnkill is possible and you have no margin of moving plus no distance, which is not really cool for a sniper match.

However if everyone thinks the SoS map is too big changes are possible.
avatar
Ya
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Age : 31
Location : France
Clan : @

Back to top Go down

Re: Standings Season 1

Post by Cyber on Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:50 pm

Ya wrote:
Cyber wrote:After seeing the map i've decide to retire because it sucks and it is just unplayable for the one who spawns, totally unfair.
There's no fun on playing it , just camp behind the wall knowing where the other spawn waiting for him hitting him once and then he's gone.
Could just play Arena or Pong , whit a Judice controlling that none make spawn shoots or some other shit.





This would be fair for both players , also if you stay almost in middle of the map the opponent will be spawned behind a wall and if you are not a totally idiot who throws nade in spawns you could not do a spawn shoot , and you can check where the opponent is , and imho flame should be disabled, nades are sniper's best friend but sometimes is annoying to get flamed always.
If you guys are gonna make some changes to the map or use an already fair one i'm ok to keep play but the actually map is just nonsense one, just makes it whit 16 x 16.
I wouldn't really mind about losing , i know i've just no chance there i am one of the lamest sniper but well , i'm here to have fun , i might play only 1 match and then get eliminated but i would love to have a fair and funny match.

Basically this map is the same as I made except that it's smaller, that spawnkill is possible and you have no margin of moving plus no distance, which is not really cool for a sniper match.

However if everyone thinks the SoS map is too big changes are possible.
Yea i never made maps so this is really a proof, but you could make your own one 16 x 16 , the referee will check that none is gonna make nade kills.
At the moment it's only me who's complaining (ye i do that always i know Smile ) so maybe it's only up to me , another good idea would be to play Slant , Rawr , Field , yea all will get few kills but there are ok for sure, anyway whit 0 spawn time it would be still an exciting and funny match .
avatar
Cyber
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Standings Season 1

Post by Nova on Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:00 pm

After this post i thought about a map
and created this one ..



dunno if it's better

but there's no wall after spawning so enemy cant wait till other pass this wall
and 0 sec spawn time "should" ( also player at this level , know how to play fair )
make spawn shot impossible

or maybe you found an other solution
avatar
Nova
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Age : 24
Location : Germany
Clan : inFlamous

Back to top Go down

Re: Standings Season 1

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum