can i do unbanned?

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: can i do unbanned?

Post by manix on Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:35 pm

Vapor wrote:
imo u just should unban him
cuz if he wont change he'll be banned within 2 days
thats all
sorry i didn't see this !
i had just see the first partie
i'm just sorry , and i had a good benahviour
so vapor do you want to accept my excuses please ,
and i am unban now ? for play with laugh and good benahviour :p

manix
Medium Babo
Medium Babo


Back to top Go down

Re: can i do unbanned?

Post by cnikshutupforonceXD on Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:51 pm

Cyber wrote:FLAMY ?!?!
Haha Very Happy

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH affraid
Slightly OT, but made me lol so hard.

Manix, you can do it! (Wtvr it is..)
avatar
cnikshutupforonceXD
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: can i do unbanned?

Post by Anette on Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:09 pm

Don't comment on his English there is no need for that. (both of you.. Rolling Eyes )

@Manix Vapor isn't an admin.
I still stand by what I said maybe some other admin likes vapors idea Wink
avatar
Anette
Site Admin

Location : Denmark
Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: can i do unbanned?

Post by manix on Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:14 pm

i hope vapor idea is a good idea and a admin will be agree with him Smile
and thanks anette for my english lol
and thx all people who help me and don't mock me !!
ppl who mock to me will to be ban !! lol Evil or Very Mad

manix
Medium Babo
Medium Babo


Back to top Go down

Re: can i do unbanned?

Post by Mnk on Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:48 am

Anette wrote:Well now you know.. I guess if you start behaving better on the servers you aren't banned on, you will get unbanned on DM. But for now I don't see any reason to unban you.
Fair enough, but there are no (public) wilk servers that he isn't banned on. Idea Unless you want to monitor other pubs.... Wink
avatar
Mnk
Hello! I am a Hipster.

Location : London
Clan : tCC

http://insomnia.forumup.com

Back to top Go down

Re: can i do unbanned?

Post by Anette on Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:05 am

he just said DM and TDM. Must be a good reason to get banned on all all 5 pub servers Wink
avatar
Anette
Site Admin

Location : Denmark
Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: can i do unbanned?

Post by Gerry on Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:19 am

Anette wrote:he just said DM and TDM. Must be a good reason to get banned on all all 5 pub servers Wink

someone (guess who) is to lazy to ban u everywhere... right An??? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I love you I love you I love you joking... u know i love u!!! I love you I love you I love you
avatar
Gerry
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 31
Location : ... ur wet dreams!

Back to top Go down

Re: can i do unbanned?

Post by Mnk on Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:56 am

Anette wrote:he just said DM and TDM. Must be a good reason to get banned on all all 5 pub servers Wink
They all use the same ban list? Idea
avatar
Mnk
Hello! I am a Hipster.

Location : London
Clan : tCC

http://insomnia.forumup.com

Back to top Go down

Re: can i do unbanned?

Post by manix on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:06 am

so i wait already for to be unban .. Sad
and i play with a good attitude Smile

manix
Medium Babo
Medium Babo


Back to top Go down

Re: can i do unbanned?

Post by Anette on Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:41 am

Mnk wrote:They all use the same ban list? Idea
no ;D
avatar
Anette
Site Admin

Location : Denmark
Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: can i do unbanned?

Post by Flamy on Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:38 am

Of course I am the real guilty one. Why?

Definetly because I do not know how to unban myself, do I?
Hundred percent I was it because I have the same IP as him.
Certainly I was it because my english is as bad as his.
Sure enough I am guilty because he said "Neo is gay".
Allowedly it was me because my word pool related to the french language is really large.

Yes, I admit, that I (...?!I do not remember what he did, wait a second, ...oh yes) had an
inadequate behaviour towards the babo violent community on this day! I am of course a bad egg.

So, in good times and bad, I want to appeal to you (The wonderful union of devoted human being, who spent all their passion to their life-task to induce an about-turn in the minds of all these unknown, defenseless and helpless bad eggs like me) to give me, Manix, another shot as I still want to be unconditionally a part of this great accumulation of intellectual, highly skilled, affable, good-natured and nondiscriminatory fellow human beings.

Tanks!

Flamy
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Clan : )!(

Back to top Go down

Re: can i do unbanned?

Post by epi on Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:55 am

Hi Flamy.
avatar
epi
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : play

Back to top Go down

Re: can i do unbanned?

Post by manix on Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:56 pm

so , i understand what you say ,
i acknowledge my error , and now I make everything for step which she starts again .
i have understand the lesson and i would not begin again !
I am not the worst of the bad players
why to leave you exiled so for a long time ?

manix
Medium Babo
Medium Babo


Back to top Go down

Re: can i do unbanned?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum