Suine Flu/Vaccine

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Suine Flu/Vaccine

Post by Devil on Sat Oct 03, 2009 3:49 pm

http://www.davidicke.com/content/view/26440


I stumbled upon this today and I gave it a through reading. Hence it made me think, I would really like to hear some opinions about it, so for those of you who are conscious please give it a reading.

Also

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiusxYyw16o&feature=fvw
avatar
Devil
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 28
Clan : V

Back to top Go down

Re: Suine Flu/Vaccine

Post by Gloom on Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:34 pm

I have only read the article, and please tell me its a joke... I have read so many "conspiracy" articles in press that I really can't belive this guy, no matter how hard he wants to prove his point... Most of the conspiracy ideas that are related to goverment/global companies/military are usually just an imagination of group of ppl that has way too much spare time.
In the end its really not a secret that global companies wants more influence and cash , goverments wants more power, but they can achieve their goal without producing virus in labratory...
In fact it would be such a stupid idea to try and gain control by producing viruses and vaxines, cause viruses tends to evolves very quickly so it would be impossible to control the infection...
avatar
Gloom
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 32
Location : Poland
Clan : Star Clan

Back to top Go down

Re: Suine Flu/Vaccine

Post by Anette on Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:50 pm

I am not conscious =/
avatar
Anette
Site Admin

Location : Denmark
Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Suine Flu/Vaccine

Post by Mnk on Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:59 pm

mmmhh well David Icke is a conspiracy theorist's wet dream. Maybe he has a point about government control etc and can back it up by referring to certain world events as proof, but he also thinks that the British royal family is the descendant of human-alien reptiles [linky-can't find it on his website so this will have to do], for which his evidence is just a bit too weird and way too open to interpretation. Yeah ok, that has nothing to do with swine flu, but since the article is claiming that swine flu was engineered to control the population, it needs some pretty damn good sources, not just opinions written as facts and simply interpreting every fact as a threat against liberty. Show me a paper trail linking the virus to the mentioned global drug giant and I might believe him for 5 seconds until he can fundamentally prove his other claims.

It is however a very nice claim. Sounds very Deus Ex (the game) to me, and people do like conspiracies. He does have a point regardless of whether his claims are true - don't take everything at face value.

Anyway if we do descend into a police state, I want there to be zombies.



Anette, the government knows what you download. pirat I just can't prove it.
avatar
Mnk
Hello! I am a Hipster.

Location : London
Clan : tCC

http://insomnia.forumup.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Suine Flu/Vaccine

Post by Devil on Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:45 pm

Gloom:

Yea, I hope it's false too or it would mean the fall of the whole system. What scares me is that it's actually conceivable to be true. After I've seen how far some people are willing to go for power and control, my eyes have opened much more and the screen of possibilities has become much wider. What's even more interesting is that they are actually imposing people to take the vaccine. I don't know if they managed to really apply that law in some of the states, but can you imagine police having the power to oblige you and take your children away to administrate the vaccine? Riots are imminent, but it seems the government is already prepared for that by imposing martial law. So it makes me wonder, are they really just doing this to try and contain the virus, or is there something else behind it?
And Gloom, it's true that it would be stupid to create a virus in a laboratory and then lose all the control over it, but since when are people conscious enough to stop themselves for doing something extremely dangerous when the word "money" sounds so promising? Besides, I could bet they have done that before, face it...creating a virus in a lab is not something that is so hard imagine.

An:

Please...tell me you didn't just stop at that -.-

Mnk:

Yea, it's true. He has this theory about us being controlled about this inter dimensional race that resemble reptilians. That's part of one of his massive theories about how the world and life are. It's similar to what we see in The Matrix. He suggests that we are entities, and that what we call life is actually just our entity having an experience, as if our body is only a vessel through which we can have this experience. The problem is that we got caught up in this so called experience, and we lost our power to be "aware" of who we really are and what this really is. Nothing is real, and this is just a virtual world where everything only exists in our minds, and our minds are, supposedly, being controlled by this Reptilian race. Rolling Eyes
I found it quite entertaining and even conceivable up to the point where he mention the inter dimensional reptilian race part. It's kinda hard to bypass that part lol...

However, there is, undoubtedly truth in many of the things he says, I guess it just depends on each of us to find out how much we really believe of it. Facts would help, ofc Smile
avatar
Devil
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 28
Clan : V

Back to top Go down

Re: Suine Flu/Vaccine

Post by Anette on Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:23 am

Mnk wrote:Anette, the government knows what you download. pirat I just can't prove it.
don't toy with me ;P
avatar
Anette
Site Admin

Location : Denmark
Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Suine Flu/Vaccine

Post by Gloom on Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:37 pm

Devil wrote:Gloom:
but can you imagine police having the power to oblige you and take your children away to administrate the vaccine? Riots are imminent, but it seems the government is already prepared for that by imposing martial law.
Your statement unfortunately leads to a sad conclusion, most of the people that belive or are eager to belive in conspiracy theories don't know history very well.
So as an answer to your question. Ofc I can imagine police having the power to oblige ppl to take vaccine! In the middle of XX century right after wwII there was danger of mass smallpox(that middle-age disease) infection in one of the biggest polish cities. Guess what?
Army sorrounded the city, marshal laws were imposed ppl were forced to take vaccine, some were forced to be separated from their families. Some ppl tried to oppose the harsh laws but police arrested them. Thanks to the quick and decisive actions infection was stoped and fully removed and never came back.
How would You call that kind of goverment actions judging it throu history?
avatar
Gloom
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 32
Location : Poland
Clan : Star Clan

Back to top Go down

Re: Suine Flu/Vaccine

Post by Devil on Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:58 pm

Well, I guess that gives me hope. I'm not eager to believe in this theory, that's why I'm asking opinions as well, otherwise the name of my thread would be "Do NOT take the Suine Flu Vaccine!" Razz
And Gloom, even with the fact of that happening say less then 100 years ago, still makes it hard to imagine it happening today. A lot of things have changed since then. People are more independent, they have more rights, they KNOW they have more rights, there is so much more access to knowledge then before, there's a huge database of knowledge we call the "world wide web" that didn't even existed back then (or it was in the very early stages of military development). So what then might have been a single city event, today it will turn into a world phenomenon in less then 2 hours of it starting to happen. What I'm trying to say is that it would be harder to imagine that happening in our days, but that doesn't mean it won't happen. I'm almost sure that that if the government will consider it necessary, martial law will be imposed and the vaccine shot will be obligatory. I'm just here to try and give a heads up and hear some other opinions - like Mnk said, we shouldn't take everything at face value.

And yea, you spotted me, I'm not doing so good with history, but hey... I'm learning as I go Wink
Truth is there as just so many things I don't really want to know, that it makes all the things that I would want to know much harder to find. pale
avatar
Devil
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 28
Clan : V

Back to top Go down

Re: Suine Flu/Vaccine

Post by Anette on Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:40 am

All right, being a bit bored at work I thought I would give this article a chance, but tbh I cannot read it all..
Conspiracy theories aren't for me. I have read plenty for a report I did in school once and it is always a bunch of people who take a little part of the truth and twists it around to fit their ideas.
I am not sure how Swine flu is looked on in other countries but here (Denmark) people know it is not a biggie. No one is being forced to take the vaccine, some are being offered it if their immune system is already weakened or if they have important jobs (doctors and such). Not sure many chooses to get the vaccine since the swine flu is just a flu like all others.
Noticed he mentions the name and why it doesn't affect pigs. AFAIK it has nothing to do with whether pigs have died of this particular flu, but more from the fact that in the late 90s there was a flu found in pigs in America and that this new strain of flu with 8 viral genes consists of 6 genes from that swine flu, 1 from birds and 1 from humans. If u take any of his points I am sure with a little investigation it will be easy to see he is just full of crap ;P

I am not saying u should trust everything you hear but believing that government will force a vaccine on you just to kill you or whatever it is he in the end wants people to believe is just retarded. Not everybody is out to get you.
He is probably the type of person you see living in a forest somewhere wearing a tinfoil hat in a homemade underground bunker worried the secret government, FBI, CIA, Aliens, Bin Laden or Donald Duck will capture him and make evil experiments on him if they knew where he was...

avatar
Anette
Site Admin

Location : Denmark
Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Suine Flu/Vaccine

Post by Devil on Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:22 am

Haha...really enjoyed the picture.

Well, yes, I agree with you on most of the things. I just wanted people to think about it a little, because you know...sometimes we shouldn't believe what we hear and what other people say because it's just plain silly, but there are other times that these silly theories find their way and after a while become the truth. Therefore, truth is sometimes stranger then fiction (thank you, mark twain), so people shouldn't believe everything they first hear, but they should keep an open mind and like you say, with a little research, they'll eventually make their own opinion.
I just hate people who limit themselves to follow the rest of the sheeps...
avatar
Devil
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 28
Clan : V

Back to top Go down

Re: Suine Flu/Vaccine

Post by Mnk on Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:55 pm

Always have an effective bullshit filter Wink
avatar
Mnk
Hello! I am a Hipster.

Location : London
Clan : tCC

http://insomnia.forumup.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Suine Flu/Vaccine

Post by Anette on Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:03 am

Devil wrote:I just hate people who limit themselves to follow the rest of the sheeps...
Gero? xD
avatar
Anette
Site Admin

Location : Denmark
Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Suine Flu/Vaccine

Post by memento on Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:02 am

I thought this was a fun topic, but you really take it seriously ? pirat
avatar
memento
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot


Back to top Go down

Re: Suine Flu/Vaccine

Post by Crapper on Sat Oct 17, 2009 9:22 am

David Icke wrote:and dismissing those warning about what was to come as 'conspiracy nuts'.
Lawd o'mighty, they be here massa... THEY BE HERE!!

David Icke wrote:The H1N1 virus is called 'swine flu', but it is a laboratory-created combination of swine flu, bird flu and seasonal flu designed to justify a global programme of mass vaccinations that will inoculate a strengthened version of the virus with the intent of culling the population, short and long term.
... and monkeys was infected with AIDS by white ppl in order to spread it through zoopheliaists to the rest of the african ppl...

David Icke wrote:They want to have access to every human body on the planet to inject a range of poisons, immune-system destroyers and almost certainly nanotechnology microchips, and at the moment they are not going to achieve that.
Erhm... yeah... right...

Ok TBH I think this is as farfetched as anything I've ever read. This guy wants me to believe that someone cares about what I'm doing, that someone is out to kill me, really KILL me. I know that some conspiracies have come true but that's like the 1000 monkeys on 1000 typewriters for 1000 years and all that. Some things are bound to come true and IMO hitting the nail on the head in this field is like finding the proverbial needle in a haystack... pure and utter luck.
Wanting to vaccinate the entire population isn't what's going to happen here in Denmark, ppl will be offered the vaccine (65years+ that are usually vaccinated for ordinary flu, young ppl with heart/lung conditions and overweight ppl). The rest of us won't be offered this but I guess we can ask for it.
Oh and he mentions the disastercenter also. Well, more ppl are bound to get infected bu the flu as winter approaches, happens every year all over the globe so that doesn't prove anything but the fact that they acknowledge the threat H1N1 poses. Doesn't prove that they PLAN to make it stronger.

If anything, the article makes ppl dumber for reading it. Doesn't enlighten anyone of the real threat the virus poses. Lets not kid ourselves, some have died from it and some still will but from that to pointing to the government as the cupprit and mastermind behind it... I just don't see him connectiing the dots.

- Crapper

Crapper
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo


Back to top Go down

Re: Suine Flu/Vaccine

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum