[Archive] Unfair ban

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Archive] Unfair ban

Post by Ilan on Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:46 am

My brother (Ulti or Nefix at this moment) was recently ban from realsquad . He has join a schooly while capts were choosing.

This ban is totally unfair because, Ulisses have maybe ban one nooby player but he had also ban 2 good players, my brother Kerill and me. Then Its not a punishment for Ulti because he never plays cm and dont need realsquad to play.... He had also stopped to play babo after this because we doesnt want anymore that he plays...

So please can someone unban us? This incident will not occur again because the noob doesnt play anymore.

Thank you.

Ilan
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Re: [Archive] Unfair ban

Post by Ulisses on Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:07 am

If you don't understand what I am talking to you in game, I have to say it again in here. And I will do it again and again...

Nothing happens without the reason, that's why you can't say it's unfair. You should teach your brother how he should act on rs. And if you say you are good players, so why he didin't know he shouldn't interrupting during the schooly, hmm?

It can't be that 3 guys are playing on the same IP and when one of them is breaking the rules, he can't be punished. It's your fault either, cause you gave him a pass on rs, so wtf, now we know who is giving pass all of these noobs from public lol.

I banned him, and still I am thinking he should be banned. That's all. End of case, etc.
Ulisses
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilan on Mon Dec 21, 2009 12:35 pm

i never give him any fucking pass, im not the only player with who he speak in the game ....

He was in clan as Bx or other so he knows the rules on realsquad...

Ilan
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Peacemaker on Tue Dec 22, 2009 8:35 am

I think that the ban is deserved if Ulti, your brother, join the schooly. However Ilan and Kerill are in 2 clans, i just want to know when it will be possible for them to play again because Ilan is on try...
They know the rules, it was just a nonsense act/ or mistake did by Ulti. They can be forgiven Smile

So for how many time are they ban of rs1 and 2? Razz

(It will be great if your brother say some excuse because he disturbed a match on RS).
Peacemaker
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Clan : )(

Back to top Go down

Post by Uziz on Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:49 am

well, as 95% of personn, i think its unfair (but very ^^)
ulti is 11 years old, its very young, and he doest think like an adult player, so he doest know all rules, and he had sanction for that, well.

he joined during schooly, its not a big fault. he hadn't insult other players, hack etc..

and for that he's banned, so uli banned ulti and he banned kerill and ilan too coz they play on the same PC.

but uli have really dont care about that, well..

for recap :

kerill and ilan are actif and they play in different teams, they are both calm and mature

ulti is the younger of brothers, he's relativly inactive and he havent team.

they are all banned, and we should think its fair.. there is a big problem..

plz admins organize a fast meeting on msn for resolve this problem
Uziz
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasha on Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:56 am

There are no technical ways to solve it unless ban by account is implemented on wilk's servers. Yet I'd unban them if the older brothers will teach the smaller guy not to join everywhere. And lol, but it's not a sin to be young and explore the galaxy doing everything without thinking in that age.

Last edited by Sasha on Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sasha
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Clan : ►

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilan on Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:13 am

In fact we have teached him. He stopped to play Twisted Evil

Ilan
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Adm on Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:00 pm

Even though I think you shouldn't stay banned, I have no word in this, it's Ulis's case What a Face
Adm
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : Insomnia

Back to top Go down

Post by Uziz on Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:41 am

Admins should do a meeting about this problem, admins must work together on this particular problem, I think that an admin should not decide alone, this situation have no sens. i had problem to join the RS3, yao cant join the RS3, RS3 is little laggy.
during this vacation some of our players arent there.
So when we wanna play kerill cant join the RS1 and the RS2, by an unfair ban coz he's innocent and nobody can contest that.
So plz fix this problem, its annoying and boring.
Uziz
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette on Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:59 am

imo the "it wasn't me it was my brother, so unban me" shouldn't change anything since there is no way to make a difference between 2 players who share computer and or IP. However for joining a schooly and not going spec, I would unban sooner, but if it happens again, ban should ofc be longer, regardless who it affects.
Anette
Site Admin

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasha on Thu Dec 24, 2009 6:01 am

i had problem to join the RS3, yao cant join the RS3
I bring my apology. This have been fixed unless you join the server without nick.
For a clan match you wouldn't do that anyway.

Regarding this stupid situation we've got here with banning the ip, I am sure it should be unbanned if what you are saying is true. I hope Uli will take the responsibility, check this and hopefully unban you.

I assume you've already tried talking to Uli himself
If you don't understand what I am talking to you in game

But, as he said
You should teach your brother how he should act on rs.
now you've got new facts to operate with.
In fact we have teached him. He stopped to play

Uli is not a wall, I'm sure he will understand you this time =)
Sasha
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gloom on Thu Dec 24, 2009 7:03 am

Uziz wrote:Admins should do a meeting about this problem, admins must work together on this particular problem, I think that an admin should not decide alone,

I totaly agree with that! Lets go democracy all the way. lets pick 120 admins for 2 year term of the office. Oh and you know what? Maybe they should only decide in a real life meeting not by msn... Therefore I suggest to disscus this particular problem during next year Oktoberfest cya there admins.

- Truth is admins need to make decisions on their own to speed up the deciding process, so they are able to deal with different kind of situations. Imagine admin disscusions everytime some one joins schoolyard or clanmatch it would take ages to do sth.

BTW: From now on ppl that use the "it wasn't me it was my younger brother" excuse. To get off the ban they need to post a picture or even better a video of them chocking their little brothers to death or hitting him with sth heavy to avoid the same situation.

Regards
Gloom
I am a Babo in real life!

Clan : Star Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by Uziz on Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:14 am

but it's ulti's fault, uli was banned, with his nick. all know kerill and ilan (they are 3 brothers) playing with their own nicks and they always respects rules lol. so it was ulti's fault, but you guess that.
"meeting" how i explained previously in the topic, its just to bring together 4-5 admins (with uli its better) and discuting rapidly of this particular problem, no more ^^
Uziz
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulisses on Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:27 am

It is my own decision about ban or unban this person. I still think that banned Ulti was right decision and I won't change my mind in this case. I commiserate Ilan and Keril, but they have to take the consequences their brother behave.

I will again think about unban them in the next month. That's all.
Ulisses
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Uziz on Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:52 am

well, i cant no more, i proposed ideas for the welfare of the community. apparently you hasn't given warning for ulti, but i cant affirm that. so kerill and ilan could not informed their younger brother to be careful of his own acts.

you are wrong sasha ^^ uli is a wall, it's a pity but it's like that.
Uziz
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Adm on Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:00 am

I always knew something was wrong with ulis What a Face
Adm
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ulisses on Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:11 am

lol. I gave him warning, and did it about 5 ppl who were playing there. So stop talking about thing you don't know well. Cause if I good remember you weren't there when Ulti got ban. So talking about facts which you don't know is just stupid for me.

W/e. I wrote my opinion about this case, and how I said - that's all.
Ulisses
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Uziz on Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:18 am

i know, it for that i said "apparently" and "but i cant affirm that" coz i havent proof.
Uziz
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil on Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:22 am

Sorry Gloom, can't make it to this year's Oktoberfest, we'll have to postpone it for another year. Community, pls bear with us, we'll reach a decision... SOON.

Gloom is right, we can't hold off the community so that we can gather and discuss something. Every admin should be fully capable of dealing with something, and although some admins are more severe than others, they are still admins and trusted members of the community.

Yes, I understand how this can seem unfair, and I personally hate the fact that we can't really go around this, but the fact of the matter is, we as admins have our hands tied down, because if we want to keep order then decisions must be made, even if sometimes these decisions are harsh for some that don't have any kind of guilt.

You must all understand that Real Squads is a place for professional gaming (professional in what concerns babo) and that "it's not a right, but a privilege to play there", so if players screw up things, then punishments must be upheld, otherwise it would be total chaos. Just think that each of us could have a brother that messes up things, or we could even make up one, or more Wink

Now... since both Keril and Ilan are known members, and Ulisses is a reasonable man, he will think about how long this ban should be upheld and I'm sure he won't keep it any longer then necessary. Until then, you have RS 3 and RS 4 to play on, and unfortunately, until we can install another way of banning players, other than by IP, this problem will stay in the same place, so for all the other players that might have "potencially dangerous brothers", please do let them know about the rules and consequences.
Devil

Clan : V

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasha on Thu Dec 24, 2009 10:34 am

Admins, do we get a fresh start in eu?
Sasha
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil on Thu Dec 24, 2009 11:10 am

Yes! And at the same time lets open up all prison doors and let everyone out! It's Christmas, everyone deserves a second chance Wink

Well, no. I can agree on unbanning some people that we know or that are waiting to be unbanned, but to actually do a Fresh Start is imo a bad bad bad idea. Just think of all the work the admins will have again at banning every little and delinquent player out there that hacks, swears, flames and such Smile
Devil

Clan : V

Back to top Go down

Post by Sasha on Thu Dec 24, 2009 12:04 pm

ya, lol, didn't mean to truncate the ban list, but unban everyone who promises to behave properly and lock his little brothers in the closet while playing babo.
Sasha
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Anette on Fri Dec 25, 2009 8:56 am

people will get unbanned because their ban time is over, not because it is Christmas. ;D
Anette
Site Admin

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Uziz on Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:18 am

omg, create topic for your problems
Uziz
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Back to top Go down