[Archive] Why did I get banned or is there an administrator abuse.

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: [Archive] Why did I get banned or is there an administrator abuse.

Post by Cyber on Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:55 am

Well it's of the human being to make mistakes but well not to persist on these, i'm not on neo's side or in anette's one because there's something special beetwen us or just because i need to take the a part of the member of my clan, that would be completely foolish but otherwise even if you would have done something different than team up on DMs you shouldn't come out like that, even i have been reported once but i know what i did and what i didn't and personally it's no need to grow on such dramahas so i asked it to be closed. Being angry for a ban like someone else has already said it's fully comprehensible but well at least try to make up your mind; it's not like admins ban whoever they want to mostly with well known players and who proved in the past to be a little more grown up, so you better think about what the other 8 players playing there felt.
avatar
Cyber
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: [Archive] Why did I get banned or is there an administrator abuse.

Post by Anya on Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:11 pm

Once again for the people with difficulties in reading English:
We did not teamed up our attacks. We just did not shoot each other. In other words: we did not stay close each other and did not shoot everyone passing by, we just did not shoot each other when we met. This is not an alliance - this is a choice whoever I want to shoot or not. I can enter DM and not shooting anyone, will I be banned then?
And read again my original post, please.
It is not about DM. It is about CTF and TDM. Why I was banned from them? What reason was there to receive ban, since I did a violation of the Neo's rules on DM only?
Can I know the reason, Neo? Or you just have personal attitude at me?!

@Devil: Dev, I put almost all of the admins on the same boat. Because most of them are from the same clan (insomnia or nbz or fx) and it is obvious that they (most of them) do abuse, based on their personal sense and feelings.

@Anette: I don't understand which part of my post frustrated or offended you. Did you see offending or harassing words? Or you get frustrated because I wrote my opinion about some persons without being nice and hypocrite?

Perhaps some admins who show their personal attitude should get banned? afro

Anya
Babo Newcomer
Babo Newcomer


Back to top Go down

Re: [Archive] Why did I get banned or is there an administrator abuse.

Post by Neo on Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:37 pm

Anya wrote:Once again for the people with difficulties in reading English:
We got you the first time.
Anya wrote:We did not teamed up our attacks. We just did not shoot each other. In other words: we did not stay close each other and did not shoot everyone passing by, we just did not shoot each other when we met. This is not an alliance - this is a choice whoever I want to shoot or not.
You did
Anya wrote: I can enter DM and not shooting anyone, will I be banned then?
No, please do.
Anya wrote:
It is not about DM. It is about CTF and TDM. Why I was banned from them? What reason was there to receive ban, since I did a violation of the Neo's rules on DM only?
Can I know the reason, Neo? Or you just have personal attitude at me?!
Nothing personal, and I only banned you on DM.
Reason = Alliance prohibited
Anya wrote:
Perhaps some admins who show their personal attitude should get banned? afro
afro

Neo
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot


Back to top Go down

Re: [Archive] Why did I get banned or is there an administrator abuse.

Post by Devil on Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:05 pm

You're not the first to say that Neo, don't worry.
And no, I'm no saint (not that there are any) but I do know how it is like from both sides. I did play against them 8 months ago, and I did join them as well - meaning, I did not shoot them.

Not to mention that whenever I played with my wifey, we did not shoot at each other, no matter the DM or people around us. We're free to choose who to shoot and who not to shoot at.

The only way you see it as an "alliance" is because they wear that special tag, but that doesn't make them a team, or an "alliance".
You clearly stated that someone who doesn't shoot anyone on a DM shouldn't be banned, so I believe the same rules apply to someone who chooses who to shoot and who not to shoot. Now multiply that by 3, and you've got the current situation.

If they by some chance did team up against you, I don't believe it was voluntary, as Anya keeps on saying it was not.

Maybe it's just me that looks and sees a "challenge", where you guys see "annoying", but I still don't consider this reason enough for a ban.

I wonder why some of the Many other admins don't comment on this. Don't they have any personal opinions?
avatar
Devil
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 28
Clan : V

Back to top Go down

Re: [Archive] Why did I get banned or is there an administrator abuse.

Post by Sasha on Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:14 pm

I assume they wouldn't even want to comment this thanks to the following absolutely foolish statement.

I put almost all of the admins on the same boat. Because most of them are from the same clan (insomnia or nbz or fx) and it is obvious that they (most of them) do abuse, based on their personal sense and feelings.
avatar
Sasha
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Location : Israel
Clan : ►

Back to top Go down

Re: [Archive] Why did I get banned or is there an administrator abuse.

Post by Neo on Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:33 pm

Your right Devil, maybe next time ill ask you about what I saw really was true before I do something.

Neo
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot


Back to top Go down

Re: [Archive] Why did I get banned or is there an administrator abuse.

Post by Frosty on Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:46 pm

Sasha wrote:I assume they wouldn't even want to comment this thanks to the following absolutely foolish statement.

I put almost all of the admins on the same boat. Because most of them are from the same clan (insomnia or nbz or fx) and it is obvious that they (most of them) do abuse, based on their personal sense and feelings.

(one admin in fx, he's almost all from the same clan Razz)

I thought the idea of the forum was to solve problems like this.
But instead, we create new problems and conflicts.
It's not like I was trying "to turn a blind eye" on "facts" with overpowered admins with no-reason etc etc...

Cyber wrote:Well it's of the human being to make mistakes but well not to persist on these
[...]
Being angry for a ban like someone else has already said it's fully comprehensible

Come on, they will be unbanned in one week, I don't see any reason to go through.
Apart for the love of dramahas.



The only strange stuff is :

Neo wrote:I only banned you on DM.

Then, who banned them on other servers ? ^^
avatar
Frosty
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Age : 25
Location : Gembloux/Belgium
Clan : wicked Skillz

Back to top Go down

Re: [Archive] Why did I get banned or is there an administrator abuse.

Post by Anette on Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:49 pm

Frosty wrote:Then, who banned them on other servers ? ^^
I dunno if they are, but if they are must have been something else. Cause everybody that knows neo knows he never bans on more than the one server, he is too lazy for that xD
avatar
Anette
Site Admin

Location : Denmark
Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: [Archive] Why did I get banned or is there an administrator abuse.

Post by Peacemaker on Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:17 pm

Mah mah! Btw there are not pordesign server anymore so no problem Twisted Evil just unban Anya when they will be back... (and of DM1 some week later)... It was just an idea.
avatar
Peacemaker
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Age : 26
Location : France
Clan : )(

Back to top Go down

Re: [Archive] Why did I get banned or is there an administrator abuse.

Post by Crapper on Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:52 am

I support Neo in this TBH. Banning on DM server is ok when ppl cooperate and I've done it myself from time to time. Merely a ban until the next day but still a ban for all involved in the cooperation (or as put in another post "not shooting at eachother"). But to ban on other servers for it? I see no reason.

About the flamespawning (whoever said something about that) I tend to just disable the molotov so they can't do it. Mainly on small maps cause flamespawning on big maps won't get you anywhere anyway.

Zooka on TGF should be enabled, dunno why it's not but I'll enable it after this post is written and make it remote detonate also.

If someone has the time or wants to bother, make a post about ALL the bannable offences , the kickable offences, the warning offences snd so on for each server. Then there's no doubt in anyones mind as to whaat we're allowed to do on any server at all (this is OFC meant to be taken as a joke but having posted here before I know things can blow up even if it's a joke so for all of you) .:: JOKE::.

- Crapper

Crapper
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo


Back to top Go down

Re: [Archive] Why did I get banned or is there an administrator abuse.

Post by Devil on Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:07 pm

Banning on DM server is ok when ppl cooperate and I've done it myself from time to time

No offence, Crapp, but just cause you do it too, doesn't make it OK. Wink

Also, just because some people or perhaps an admin didn't like zooka, it wasn't ok to disable it, and just cause some people choose not to shoot at each other, imo, it's not ok to ban them.

Perhaps it's but only a matter of opinion, but if it were me, I wouldn't have thought that as being sufficient for a ban.

...and hey, who knows, maybe someday if some admin gets annoyed because a player won't stop zooking and using kamikaze (which I believe is also disabled), and that player won't listen to the admin when he's saying: "stop zooking" (or something similiar), we can ban that player too. There are plenty community players anyway, what's one more or less, right? Wink

Looking forward to the day when someone will ban me and my wifey for not shooting at each other! ^^

Until then, fellas


PS: there might be some misused and tired sarcasm around, but cut me some slack, it's 3 in the morning here!
avatar
Devil
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 28
Clan : V

Back to top Go down

Re: [Archive] Why did I get banned or is there an administrator abuse.

Post by Crapper on Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:29 pm

Dev: I didn't say it's ok to ban for cooperation just because I do it. I say I do it and I find it ok to do. The zooka I've turned on in the servers and about the nuke (now that you bring it up) I believe will be enabled on the servers again if they start running 2.11f. The problem with the nuke was that it was flawed in 2.11e. It just placed a bot that blew up if the layer of it was in the vicinity which was a horrible way to make it work in the first place. I think it was tied to the minibot function somehow which wouldn't move either but I'm not sure so don't take this as being the case.

As you say yourself, it's a matter of opinion whether to ban or not. Guess it's just bad luck if it's an admin that find it ok to do so who's online but we can't all sit down and have a powow whenever something is wrong. We try our best to judge the situation when it arises.

I know it's sarcasm but still Dev, the community players are here to play. Teaching them manners like cooperation on DM, going spec when flamed, misuse of autobalance... I'd like to think that we were trying to show newcomers how to play, not how to be asses. Otherwise what's the point of an admin? Just let the hackers have the game and let the best hacker win [sarcasm]

- Crapper

Crapper
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo


Back to top Go down

Re: [Archive] Why did I get banned or is there an administrator abuse.

Post by Anya on Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:01 am

Bonjour,

Enough is enough.

The conclusion: TNGRAA (The Neo's Greatest Rule Against Alliances) will be obeyed with no exceptions.
Being an administrator is a gift and a curse. The choice is yours.
I am not interested anymore in wasting my time in empty writing and reading empty posts.

Just some final words:

@Neo: The malice you have will not make you a good person. And you know that.

@Anette: Darling, I do not seek for revenge. If I want revenge - you will be the first one that will know about it. Trust me.

@Cnik: My dear ex-friend, as usual you have well prepared excuse. Probably at the very wedding night you will come up with some ready-made excuse for the bride?

@Cyber: Cyber, did you do your homework? If so - go to bed, but brush your teeth first. And don't forget to pee!

@Sasha: I would dare to advise you to keep Cyber's prescription.

@Devil: You proved you are a good person. Amabelle will be happy with you.

@Others: Keep whining about being banned. If you trade freedom for safety you will have neither freedom nor safety.

Happy New Year to all of you, be healthy, be wealthy, be good.

Let this thread end now.

Anya
Babo Newcomer
Babo Newcomer


Back to top Go down

Re: [Archive] Why did I get banned or is there an administrator abuse.

Post by dizzy on Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:03 am

Anya wrote:


@Cyber: Cyber, did you do your homework? If so - go to bed, but brush your teeth first. And don't forget to pee!


!!!

hahaa

+1
avatar
dizzy
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo


Back to top Go down

Re: [Archive] Why did I get banned or is there an administrator abuse.

Post by Cinc on Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:38 am

Just one more thing to add, there are lots of things worse than teaming up in DM, but people doing it don't get a punishment because of someone's good relationship with admins.

Take this the way you like.
avatar
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Age : 25
Location : Ston, Croatia
Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Re: [Archive] Why did I get banned or is there an administrator abuse.

Post by Baboow on Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:27 am

Anya, please post more, you are so funny Smile

Baboow
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 26
Location : Netherlands
Clan : wicked Skillz

Back to top Go down

Re: [Archive] Why did I get banned or is there an administrator abuse.

Post by Claymore on Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:58 am

Anya wrote:Bonjour,

Enough is enough.

The conclusion: TNGRAA (The Neo's Greatest Rule Against Alliances) will be obeyed with no exceptions.
Being an administrator is a gift and a curse. The choice is yours.
I am not interested anymore in wasting my time in empty writing and reading empty posts.

Just some final words:

@Neo: The malice you have will not make you a good person. And you know that.

@Anette: Darling, I do not seek for revenge. If I want revenge - you will be the first one that will know about it. Trust me.

@Cnik: My dear ex-friend, as usual you have well prepared excuse. Probably at the very wedding night you will come up with some ready-made excuse for the bride?

@Cyber: Cyber, did you do your homework? If so - go to bed, but brush your teeth first. And don't forget to pee!

@Sasha: I would dare to advise you to keep Cyber's prescription.

@Devil: You proved you are a good person. Amabelle will be happy with you.

@Others: Keep whining about being banned. If you trade freedom for safety you will have neither freedom nor safety.

Happy New Year to all of you, be healthy, be wealthy, be good.

Let this thread end now.

Does it even need an answer ... ? Sleep

Claymore
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Age : 23
Clan : Old Ballz

Back to top Go down

Re: [Archive] Why did I get banned or is there an administrator abuse.

Post by cnik on Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:21 am

Anya wrote:@Cnik: My dear ex-friend, as usual you have well prepared excuse.
Do I even need excuse? What should I do more? Enlighten me.

Anyway, I didn't mention it before but I actually unbanned you, Berserk and Predator from DM server right after Berserk explained me what happened. I thought that ban wasn't necessary but because the next day ip was on banlist again Berserk was supposed to tell you to post on forum about it (and here we are, with some additional thrash flying here and there).

Oh, happy new year too.

cnik
First CAT Winner; Babo-Wan Kenobi

Clan : old whiny grumpy balls

Back to top Go down

Re: [Archive] Why did I get banned or is there an administrator abuse.

Post by Martz on Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:37 am

Claymore wrote:
Anya wrote:Let this thread end now.

Does it even need an answer ... ? Sleep

You got your answer.

Anya wrote:@Cyber: Cyber, did you do your homework? If so - go to bed, but brush your teeth first. And don't forget to pee!

Laughing
avatar
Martz
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Location : 94
Clan : \v/

Back to top Go down

Re: [Archive] Why did I get banned or is there an administrator abuse.

Post by Cyber on Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:46 am

avatar
Cyber
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: [Archive] Why did I get banned or is there an administrator abuse.

Post by Nova on Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:57 am

Claymore wrote:
Anya wrote:Bonjour,

Enough is enough.

The conclusion: TNGRAA (The Neo's Greatest Rule Against Alliances) will be obeyed with no exceptions.
Being an administrator is a gift and a curse. The choice is yours.
I am not interested anymore in wasting my time in empty writing and reading empty posts.

Just some final words:

@Neo: The malice you have will not make you a good person. And you know that.

@Anette: Darling, I do not seek for revenge. If I want revenge - you will be the first one that will know about it. Trust me.

@Cnik: My dear ex-friend, as usual you have well prepared excuse. Probably at the very wedding night you will come up with some ready-made excuse for the bride?

@Cyber: Cyber, did you do your homework? If so - go to bed, but brush your teeth first. And don't forget to pee!

@Sasha: I would dare to advise you to keep Cyber's prescription.

@Devil: You proved you are a good person. Amabelle will be happy with you.

@Others: Keep whining about being banned. If you trade freedom for safety you will have neither freedom nor safety.

Happy New Year to all of you, be healthy, be wealthy, be good.

Let this thread end now.

Does it even need an answer ... ? Sleep

What about "LOL" ? lol!
avatar
Nova
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Age : 24
Location : Germany
Clan : inFlamous

Back to top Go down

Re: [Archive] Why did I get banned or is there an administrator abuse.

Post by charon on Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:21 am

Ha Ha Ha Ha
avatar
charon
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Age : 28
Location : Portugal
Clan : VendeTTa

Back to top Go down

Re: [Archive] Why did I get banned or is there an administrator abuse.

Post by Pushkin on Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:22 am

with all the respect to the anya i knew:

why didnt anyone ban her from this forum by now in first place? I mean werent insults and flameposts banable offences?

Pushkin
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Clan : .NbZ.

Back to top Go down

Re: [Archive] Why did I get banned or is there an administrator abuse.

Post by Cyber on Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:28 am

WITH ALL THE RESPECT:

TITS OR G T F O
avatar
Cyber
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: [Archive] Why did I get banned or is there an administrator abuse.

Post by Cinc on Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:48 am

I hate to repeat myself but:

Cinc wrote:Just one more thing to add, there are lots of things worse than teaming up in DM, but people doing it don't get a punishment because of someone's good relationship with admins.

Take this the way you like.

Take the posts above the way you like.
avatar
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Age : 25
Location : Ston, Croatia
Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Re: [Archive] Why did I get banned or is there an administrator abuse.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum