Flamy and so on :P

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flamy and so on :P

Post by Blackhole on Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:20 pm

Well, I'd like to have chance, I won't disappoint you...

almost nothing else to say, you know my story =)


I hadn't played "normal" since more than 6 months, so I think I get punished enough Smile



bye
Flamy

Blackhole
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Clan : Heartz

Back to top Go down

Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by DavyJones on Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:31 am

ye let him play again Smile
avatar
DavyJones
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Age : 35
Location : Poland/England
Clan : Clanless

Back to top Go down

Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by Negative on Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:13 am

What a Face

Negative
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 26
Location : Portugal
Clan : \v/

Back to top Go down

Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by Cyber on Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:19 am

avatar
Cyber
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by Cinc on Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:05 am

I'm for letting him play again, as I was always
avatar
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Age : 25
Location : Ston, Croatia
Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by Kai on Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:01 pm

It won't disturb me if Flamy plays again.

Cyb, Could you, please, stop adding this kind of reply which has got for main goal to degrade Flamy's image. In others topics about Flamy, I saw the same kind of reply. You got your own problem with him, okay, but go do your stupid stuff in other place, plz. Its an public forum it also means you can, of course, answer but no this kind of reply ...Flamy just want an unban, not your phone number or anything. he just wanna play. (So stop saying "craps"). You made your point (anyway, we all know it!).
avatar
Kai
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Location : BeerLand
Clan : Uc

Back to top Go down

Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by raven on Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:50 pm

Kai, we all were like that one day...I'm sure you remember how was to be like that, and even worst was when others tell us what to do. So relax, just give him sometime.

About Flamy, I'm with Cinc...never had anything against it!
avatar
raven
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 28
Location : Portugal
Clan : \v/

Back to top Go down

Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by DavyJones on Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:33 pm

the crowd spoken!! so... merciful admins!! forgive him his sins, becouse he dont know what he done!! cheers What a Face
avatar
DavyJones
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Age : 35
Location : Poland/England
Clan : Clanless

Back to top Go down

Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by Cyber on Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:28 am

Kai wrote:It won't disturb me if Flamy plays again.

Cyb, Could you, please, stop adding this kind of reply which has got for main goal to degrade Flamy's image. In others topics about Flamy, I saw the same kind of reply. You got your own problem with him, okay, but go do your stupid stuff in other place, plz. Its an public forum it also means you can, of course, answer but no this kind of reply ...Flamy just want an unban, not your phone number or anything. he just wanna play. (So stop saying "craps"). You made your point (anyway, we all know it!).

You maggots give chances to all even when they failed every they had; and i think he had enough. He might tries but he won't change; I believe everyone can make mistakes and learn from these but he just kept doing this.
Seems like no serious admin answered yet so this might changes.
avatar
Cyber
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by Cinc on Sun Jan 31, 2010 5:01 am

It's all about having faith in someone, cyb, forgive but don't forget Wink

Btw "might" requires an infinitive (might try, might change) Razz Razz
avatar
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Age : 25
Location : Ston, Croatia
Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by dizzy on Sun Jan 31, 2010 6:01 am

i want to see him in game again unban him
avatar
dizzy
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo


Back to top Go down

Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by Anette on Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:15 am

You have had more chances than anybody else, and you never respected being banned at all. You claimed many times to have changed but never did so. Not going to explain it so much since I have done so to you directly. My opinion on this is no.
avatar
Anette
Site Admin

Location : Denmark
Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by Cyber on Sun Jan 31, 2010 8:27 am

Anette wrote:You have had more chances than anybody else, and you never respected being banned at all. You claimed many times to have changed but never did so. Not going to explain it so much since I have done so to you directly. My opinion on this is no.
That's a serious point.
I mean there are ppl who have been banned and who waited to be unbanned, instead you even if banned you kept resetting your network and playing, plus you even kept doing same mistakes showing a lack of consciousness.
There have been many other unban requests, and i never criticized these since everyone deserve a second chance, but well seriously not you.
avatar
Cyber
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by Blackhole on Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:08 am

and you never respected being banned at all. You claimed many times to have changed but never did so.

But I do now, and how I also said to you, I can't do more than promising Wink.

As Cinc said
It's all about having faith in someone, forgive but don't forget


I don't know why you are so sceptic, because I did not play for 4-6 months "normally". Even for me this is too much stress just to get another ban if you unban me now, you know?

Look:Nothing venture, nothing have. Smile

Of course I had too many chances, but I did not saw those as chances, because I thought I was in the right, you know all this smurf stuff aso. till I really did it (it's so complicated).


As I also said to you I see it this way: If I don't take this chance, I lost on the one hand all my left honor and on the other hand, a ban is done in 10seconds and no stress.


Thanks for reading Wink

Blackhole
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Clan : Heartz

Back to top Go down

Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by Cinc on Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:11 am

So much hate here, but reminds me of a song I like to listen, and it goes like this:

"...For too long now I've been at this game,
ridin' like hell through the wind and rain
(...)
One more shot just for old times,
one last stand.
One more hit ought to do it
then we'll quit while we can..."

Give him one more "shot" for the old times! cheers cheers

And also another song, it's in Croatian but goes smth like this:
"Everybody keeps his side, both of pride and stupidity.
It could be that it's easier to die, than to forgive each other."

Please, let him return Very Happy
avatar
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Age : 25
Location : Ston, Croatia
Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by Cyber on Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:39 am

Kai wrote:It won't disturb me if Flamy plays again.

Cyb, Could you, please, stop adding this kind of reply which has got for main goal to degrade Flamy's image. In others topics about Flamy, I saw the same kind of reply. You got your own problem with him, okay, but go do your stupid stuff in other place, plz. Its an public forum it also means you can, of course, answer but no this kind of reply ...Flamy just want an unban, not your phone number or anything. he just wanna play. (So stop saying "craps"). You made your point (anyway, we all know it!).
P.S : BRAVO SOFAMOUS
avatar
Cyber
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by Anette on Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:53 am

first of, this has nothing to do with hate. It has to do with trust. I don't hate flamy I just have no trust for him.
It is very easy to be on the outside saying "just unban him, forgive him and so on" when you aren't the one that had to deal with it all in the past. Being called to servers cause he was there again, smurfing, hacking or doing whatever else, or having to clean forum when he decided to spam all topics.

Blackhole wrote:I don't know why you are so sceptic, because I did not play for 4-6 months "normally".
Really? If you don't understand after all the pms and all that have happened why I would be sceptic, I seriously doubt you have changed.
Plus I have no idea what you call playing "normally" we both know you played in December on Pordesign because for some reason you "thought" I had told you to just go around the ban and just play there.
I am all for giving people a second chance, but eventually enough is enough.
You said you understood and respected my decision in the pm, so why don't you any more?
avatar
Anette
Site Admin

Location : Denmark
Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by Blackhole on Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:59 am

You are not open for what I say, be more optimistic Smile

I know what you said, what I said...what I did.

Of course I know you are sceptic, but I don't understand why you can't risk it.

With playing normally I mean, that I can play more than 1 day with hiding.


I respect your position of course. But I thought, it's just a game ( I really want like to play Razz) and I hope they can forgive me because they have nothing to fear. And I just please you a hundred times to believe me.

Blackhole
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Clan : Heartz

Back to top Go down

Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by Anette on Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:14 am

Blackhole wrote:You are not open for what I say, be more optimistic Smile
so you can lie over and over again, and I am just supposed to be optimistic now because you have changed for "real"?
Blackhole wrote:Of course I know you are sceptic, but I don't understand why you can't risk it.
Ofc I can risk it, but I really don't see any reason why I should do so.
Blackhole wrote:With playing normally I mean, that I can play more than 1 day with hiding.
This right here means you are still going around the ban...

Blackhole wrote:I respect your position of course. But I thought, it's just a game ( I really want like to play Razz)
I know it is just a game, but the fact that "really want to play" doesn't erase the past. Maybe it is easy and fun being the one smurfing and hacking but being the one who has to deal with it, isn't fun or easy.
Blackhole wrote:and I hope they can forgive me because they have nothing to fear. And I just please you a hundred times to believe me.
I can forgive you but I don't believe you. Like I told you, if you really have changed then I am happy for you, but you are the one who caused the mess and I don't think you are entitled to demand anything Wink

Any ways, I have spend a lot of time explaining my opinion in the pms, so I am gonna let others give their opinions.
avatar
Anette
Site Admin

Location : Denmark
Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by Cinc on Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:18 am

Anette wrote:Any ways, I have spend a lot of time explaining my opinion in the pms, so I am gonna let others give their opinions.

Put a vote for it? Very Happy
avatar
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Age : 25
Location : Ston, Croatia
Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by epi on Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:21 am

o man. you are addicted. i know that babo is a great game but you can easily find another one which is quite enjoyable and have a great community too. i don't care if they give you a chance or not but it's kinda weird to wait 6 months and still want to play this game.
avatar
epi
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot

Clan : play

Back to top Go down

Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by Blackhole on Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:24 am

I play Teeworlds ^^

but don't turn offtopic Smile

EDIT: Hmm my message dissappeared.

So @Anette: I did wrote confused that we can't come around the fact, that I can't prove you, that you can trust me.

Once I told you something about a testperiod...just an idea.

Why you should risk it I also told you, but if those arguments ain't some for you, I just can tell you there is no risk.

Blackhole
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Clan : Heartz

Back to top Go down

Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by Cyber on Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:34 am

Blackhole wrote:You are not open for what I say, be more optimistic Smile



With playing normally I mean, that I can play more than 1 day with hiding.


.

Well, he said himself to be actually playing hidden so there's no matter on unbanning him.
Anyway if you really liked that much to play this game you wouldn't do everything you did, i mean there's a limit in everything, you went beyond this many times and you'd do this for the umpteenth time.
Anyway lol you're too much of an addicted dude really, becoming silly like this won't make people change their minds.
I've no hate on your side but surely you ain't changed, you are smurfing again; well not under a ball but under an another attitude which would change very soon.
Make up your mind, the sooner the better.
avatar
Cyber
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 23

Back to top Go down

Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by Blackhole on Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:46 am

How do I prove to you the opposite, Cyber? Wink.

and don't pick any bad thing or any "not exact sentence" because my and your english is not the best.

I'm not playing right now.

Blackhole
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Clan : Heartz

Back to top Go down

Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by fiby on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:22 am

I am of the opinion that we should let him a new chance.
I dont really know him but a lot of people spook with me about him and I cant understand, why you guys wont see him playing again. He opened clans like a&e and he was a friendly person. Maybe he had a BREAK DOWN (i dont know how to call it) and now he wanna be back in the game.
In the replys before he said that he had changes and when he really did so there arent any reason to dont let him play. I dont know how to express but if he wanna do that sh** again you can ban him in few mins. Its not hard, and I dont believe that he wanna be back in game because he wanna smurf.

Anyway if you really liked that much to play this game you wouldn't do everything you did, i mean there's a limit in everything, you went beyond this many times and you'd do this for the umpteenth time.

just on question Cyber : How do you know that he want do it again??? Question

@ anette and cyber: I cant understand you.

fiby
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Location : Germany

Back to top Go down

Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum