Flamy and so on :P

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by dad0 on Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:39 am

Is flamy some newfag you other newfags worship?

You need to realize that opinion of community does not matter.
We have some admins, im not saying they are good or bad. They were given status to administrate some servers because of their earlier days of newfaging on public servers.
They have the power you dont, you are just inbreed peace of shit that can whine on forums.

That is all.

dad0
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot


Back to top Go down

Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by Baboow on Mon Feb 01, 2010 12:34 pm

This is not the lands of the admins and they are not the king. And thinking that they are reasonable people unlike some , if most of the community agrees on something, they would not contradict with it, so yes, our opinion does matter.

about flamy, i dont see any difference between him and elvensoul. So it was 29 february 2012 for elven right? Razz Oh and -6 months ... which makes 29 August 2011 Very Happy (pls get a life till then Razz)

Baboow
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 27
Location : Netherlands
Clan : wicked Skillz

Back to top Go down

Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by cnikshutupforonceXD on Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:40 pm

dad0 wrote:[color=orange]
They have the power you dont, you are just inbreed peace of shit that can whine on forums.

Don't get mad, but I'm just pointing out that this is worth a forum ban as well I believe. Maybe tone it down a bit? I'm not insulting you just trying to keep you from getting banned Wink
avatar
cnikshutupforonceXD
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by cmnndr on Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:43 pm

Omg...Just let him in already...There are many other 5h1th34d5 who don't deserve to play and they do...All this drama.Allow him to play and if he turns out to be irrecoverable,AGAIN(I don't know the whole story and how it began),ban him for life,babo and forum,and that's that Very Happy.

P.S. I love dad0 I love you
avatar
cmnndr
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.


Back to top Go down

Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by Crapper on Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:56 pm

Baboow wrote:This is not the lands of the admins and they are not the king. And thinking that they are reasonable people unlike some , if most of the community agrees on something, they would not contradict with it, so yes, our opinion does matter.

+1

- Crapper

Crapper
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo


Back to top Go down

Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by Devil on Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:58 pm

Umm, I do not know the full story behind Flamy's current reputation, however when I had the chance to talk with him, he seemed like a resonable person, BUT... I also trust in the decision of my fellow admins, so I don't believe they just banned him in the past and that this whole line-up of discussions rised up from something small.

So... what I think it would be good for both sides, is to try and meet him half way, which means that in order for the community to trust Flamy, he should prove it.
What I was thinking about was a test-period in which he should stay away from babo (since he's still banned) and prove us that we can trust him and that he has changed and he can keep up his word. After this period, if everything turns out alright, we can keep our word and unbann him - give him a fresh start in babo.

But hey, there might be some better ideas around... anyone? ^^
avatar
Devil
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 28
Clan : V

Back to top Go down

Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by Martz on Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:26 pm

Here is my opinion..

This situation remind me a situation that happened a year ago :
Kai were banned 2 months for smurf on ladder match.
I see you coming from here : What? This situation is totally different, flamy's story, Kai accepted his ban, etc!

I am not saying that it was a similar situation because it's not. Ppl are differents, facts are differents, and periods are differents. But something could be the same as Kai's story if some ppl change their minds. The result :
After his ban, Kai changed his attitude. He understand his bullshits and stopped. I think his ban was a good thing (no offense man), because it made him grow up in some way.

Wish it'll be the same with Flamy.

I have no interest in defend someone who smurfed, possibly hacked (no proofs?), and caused various troubles but I think we could give him a LAST chance, because we are all humans (doing mistakes, even you cYb Wink) and no one in here can say, loudly and with complete certainty that Flamy has not changed(or the opposite).

Now,
If he blow it, well man..I'll really feel sorry for you. And you'll certainly get a GLOBAL BAN (in less than 5seconds, justified!) that you'll keep your all life(I guess..).

But if he have really changed, it is one more good player in the european community (There ain't so many..) and I'm sure there are people who will be happy to play with Flamy again (even you, cYb Wink).


@ cYb : First, looking forward your reaction the day you'll get ban. I'm so curious Razz

Cyber wrote:Seems like no serious admin answered yet
Second, you can say all the sh*t you want about whatever you want, I don't care.
But be respectful to ppl, especially my mates and ADMIN.
In a discussion, if you don't respect ppl because they don't share the same point of view, how do you wanna proceed?
Respect is the minimum, then make an effort.
avatar
Martz
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Location : 94
Clan : \v/

Back to top Go down

Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by Anette on Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:24 am

You all say: "If he blows his chance, you can just ban him again, it takes only 5 seconds".
That is just not true since he have been breaking his bans for months. All you can do is keep banning him hoping eventually he will get tired of getting banned. Which is where we are now. Now he is tired of it and he wants to play normally again and we should just let him....
Maybe none of you understand where I am coming from on this, and that is fine, since I don't really see how you would any ways. I don't care if I come across as someone who isn't willing to give second chances, but if any one knows that is not true, it is flamy cause he have gotten his fair share as he admitted.

and to state the obvious comparing flamy with kai is just ridiculous.
there is a difference between playing in 2 different clans (which isn't illegal except for the ladder at the time) and:
- smurfing as a billion different people (playing cms and so on)
- hacking + uploading the hack so others can get it
- spamming forum
- banning nbz from their server(which he admitted doing even though everybody thought he was innocent)
- making up a fake person trying to pretend he was his cousin and therefore shouldn't be banned (hey stew!)
- not respecting his global ban but breaking it 1 billion times
- telling others how to break the global ban
- being disrespectful to a lot of people

If it wasn't for the fact flamy hadn't tried to convince me before that he had changed (which turned out not be to true) I might believe him also, I just cannot keep doing it when it blows up in my face every damn time. Like I said I will respect if people want him back I just don't see any reason why he deserves to come back so soon.
avatar
Anette
Site Admin

Location : Denmark
Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by Blackhole on Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:09 am

Hey Anette yes you are right, and I would be sceptic, too in your position and there we come back to the point where I just think you should give me some test that I can prove it...

and yes I did a lot of wrong things...but nobody of you sees the thing I did for you Smile.

the whole Stew story,... I never abused this "smurf" I actually started a now famous tournament...

and of course there is no excuse for some other things...which where meant as provocation.

Also nobody sees the story behind my "actions"

I could not handle this provocation coming from some people like when I came back home , started Babo and someone told me I'm smurfing as someone...?! Very Happy
So as a result and the provocation of many others I do not want to call their names...I started it really.


But I don't want to excuse it because I just reacted wrong.
Also I tried to stay friendly all the time, but when some guys always needed to make my reputation bad...I just overreact Smile



Why all these?! I want to point out that of course I react wrong, but many of you did so too, just not so extremely which led me do this things.



And here is my suggestion:

I keep away Babo to 1.3.10
I can come back joining no clan (maybe joining but not playing cm) to 1.4.10
after this you can decide your own, whether you think I should come back for real
I will make a present-basket for you Razz

Why do I think it's an good idea?!

I don't wait 8 months to get a ban again.


And Anette I'm especially sorry for the first you believed me.

Another thing is you said is the aspect with breaking bans...
As you know I could do it now also, or later if you don't unban me ; Not that I will ; but this is no argument I think...it neither helps me nor helps you when I do this. So I don't understand that point.
Actually when I'm unbanned the risk is lower that you have to fear me =P
(Don't understand this wrong please)


Ok thanks for reading and sorry for all this space:D

Blackhole
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Clan : Heartz

Back to top Go down

Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by Gloom on Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:31 am

The only reasonable way for You to somehow redeem to the community, is that You should become admin on public servers. Then try to work on fixing the crap that some ppl do acting like You did. Wink

I would give You a test period but not sure, that I want to chase You around the servers if it won't work out...
avatar
Gloom
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 31
Location : Poland
Clan : Star Clan

Back to top Go down

Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by Anette on Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:56 am

IMO before even talk test period you ought to have your ban period, which you say now you would respect.
From what I can see you got banned already in march? (I know "stew" wasn't around before you got banned so.. ) Maybe all these months you have broken bans from then till now, you should stay away from babo.
Breaking bans doesn't equal actually being banned if anything that should add to the ban length.
avatar
Anette
Site Admin

Location : Denmark
Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by Neo on Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:00 am

Flamy write ALL the things you have done down here on forum (including the things you "say" you havent done), how many "2nd" chances you have had, we want it ALL.

After the post look at it, and see for yourself if you really deserve a "2nd" chance.

Neo
Babo Spam-a-lot
Babo Spam-a-lot


Back to top Go down

Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by Cyber on Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:07 am

lol that's gonna be a life sentence for him to pay off all what he did, thanks god we ain't in USA or this would be a death sentence.
And fuc|k O.Wilde who stated 'Forgive your enemies but never forget their names',
You can pick whether to give up with this.

<<' It's too late to apologizee..'>> Timbaland


Last edited by Cyber on Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:09 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Cyber
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by Cinc on Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:08 am

Anette wrote:From what I can see you got banned already in march? (I know "stew" wasn't around before you got banned so.. )

Just a little correction here, flamy got his last official ban just before the final game of the first tourney (which means that "stew" appeared before he got a ban), and that happened somewhere in may if i'm right.
avatar
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Age : 25
Location : Ston, Croatia
Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by Blackhole on Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:06 pm

what do you suggest anette?

Blackhole
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Clan : Heartz

Back to top Go down

Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by Anette on Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:12 am

I am not suggesting anything specific, you know my opinion on this. I just want to make sure IF you really are to come back, you at least get your ban time. Would however like you to do neo's suggestion. Would be interesting to see.
avatar
Anette
Site Admin

Location : Denmark
Clan : Insomnia

http://insomnia.forumup.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by Blackhole on Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:27 am

So how we decide IF I come back with this ban period? Smile

Blackhole
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Clan : Heartz

Back to top Go down

Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by Cyber on Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:38 am

You write down a list with written on every thing you've done of wrong , with every i mean every cuz otherwise those that you won't write will come out automatically and in a worseway, then you might think if you really deserve a second chance , or just make up your mind and realize that you had thousands of.
avatar
Cyber
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 24

Back to top Go down

Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by Negative on Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:51 am

Oh cmon do u really believe u deserve a "second chance" after all the shit u made? srsly you should think about it

Negative
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 26
Location : Portugal
Clan : \v/

Back to top Go down

Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by Blackhole on Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:10 pm

i also wrote about this, and I still think I deserve a 2nd chance =)

Blackhole
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Clan : Heartz

Back to top Go down

Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by Negative on Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:03 pm

well then ur even more clueless then i thought

Negative
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 26
Location : Portugal
Clan : \v/

Back to top Go down

Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by Blackhole on Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:37 am

so never...

then not..

Blackhole
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Clan : Heartz

Back to top Go down

Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by Peacemaker on Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:53 am

Why not just put a poll for it? All the community could give its point of view and if he does an other bullshit we ban him forever.

Maybe he did things wrong but he also did things nice: helping noobs such as me, if he is stew he also cast a tournament and take part in several nice clans (Uc/O)

He has been ban for 6 months and he respected it for about 4 months if i remember well. Moreover i think that someone who wants to play so much should have a new chance.
avatar
Peacemaker
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Age : 27
Location : France
Clan : )(

Back to top Go down

Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by Negative on Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:26 am

Peacemaker wrote:He has been ban for 6 months and he respected it for about 4 months if i remember well.

Well bans are made to be respected not to be broken one day after u get a ban so thats not rly a good point

Negative
I am a Babo in real life!
I am a Babo in real life!

Age : 26
Location : Portugal
Clan : \v/

Back to top Go down

Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by Blackhole on Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:59 pm

1. I<3cyber


Last edited by Blackhole on Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

Blackhole
Spamming Babo
Spamming Babo

Clan : Heartz

Back to top Go down

Re: Flamy and so on :P

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum