Battle Forge

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Battle Forge

Post by Devil on Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:04 pm

So... is anyone out there playing this? ^^

I started playing last night, only went through the tutorials and read some newbie tips on their forum. But damn...it's a lot to take in all at the same time Razz

Game seems interesting so far, and it's quite cool for a free game. So, I was wandering if anyone is playing: Gloom, Pirate? (I know you're compulsive gamers Razz)
Devil
I am a Babo in real life!

Clan : V

Back to top Go down

Re: Battle Forge

Post by Gloom on Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:58 pm

as a matter of fact I did a lot of magic the gathering, but didnt want to start this one cause you need real money = better "decks" Wink
Gloom

Clan : Star Clan

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil on Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:12 pm

Yeah, I've read about some players complaining in the past about that, but it seemed to have changed recently for some reason. Probably they balanced out the things.

Besides, you can get new cards without spending money. It seems you win gold and upgrade cards on every map (PvE and PvP) and you can exchange gold for cards or for those BF points (which you usually purchase with real money).
Granted that the process is probably slower, but still, it's a chance. And the way I see it, there are already so many cards and tactics that by the time I get to see and know my way around at least 50 % of them, I'll have enough gold to get some "better" cards.
Oh, and you can also trade cards with other players.

Well...i'll see how it goes Wink
Devil

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinc on Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:17 pm

I played Magic the gathering, looked fun. This might be interesting too so I'll check it out.
Cinc
Quality Poster.
Quality Poster.

Clan : >?<

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirate on Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:31 pm

I played yea, but you can only get Upgrade cards to upgrade your existing cards, but not gain new cards without spending money, though If you goto the market place, you can get a whole lot of cards with just 5 bucks. Maybe I'll get it working and play it again. Would be fun to own ur asses.
Pirate
Friendless Babo
Friendless Babo

Back to top Go down

Post by Devil on Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:52 pm

I read that you CAN trade the gold you win while playing for those BF points.
Probably works like you give gold to a player and he gives you a card or points, since players can trade cards and give gold and those BF points through ingame mail.

Also, you can sell your own cards, and as i've seen there are a bunch of "pr0's" out there who are willing to give away some of the cards they don't really need, so even though you might not need them, you can always sell them and get other ones Wink

Well all this it's just in theory and what i've been reading.
Like Pirate says, you can get a bunch of cards with just 5 bucks, but i rather not spend any money Very Happy
Devil

Back to top Go down

:P

Post by charon on Wed May 05, 2010 5:11 pm

i rule on this game !!!
charon
Medium Babo
Medium Babo

Clan : VendeTTa